What's new

Air Force bombers land on [undisclosed] South China Sea island airport for first time

So where is the chance of a confrontation? I guess with Vietnam over the Paracels?

Do you think the chance of China fighting an external war or invasion is higher or lower with the CPC in charge?

Again, if you don't know about it, I cannot help you.

Oh I am glad for that. I would rather American money and American lives are spent on such a stupid job (global policeman) rather than Chinese money and Chinese lives.

If Americans want to throw away their money and their lives just so they have to pretend to be Canadians when they go overseas, they are welcome to keep doing that.

lol, you will get yours, in fact, Chinese life is already dying for some far away African countries, China aren't too far for a foreign war, and LOL, wasn't it the same for some Chinese pretend to be Japanese when they travel overseas, to avoid the bad rap from being a Chinese tourist?

by the way, American cannot pass as an Canadian, both Canadian and American speak English with a different accents, if you are fooled by an American passing as an Canadian, then I guessed that you are the one that are easily fooled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_English

so USA have pain in butt for this news but their bombers are rounding like mad dogs all over the world is ok ?

Again, if you don't know about it, I cannot help you.

lol, you will get yours, in fact, Chinese life is already dying for some far away African countries, China aren't too far for a foreign war, and LOL, wasn't it the same for some Chinese pretend to be Japanese when they travel overseas, to avoid the bad rap from being a Chinese tourist?

So you just don't know whether or not China is moving to a path of external war, you are just talking for the sake of talking?

Do you know the USA drops a bomb on someone's head every few minutes? Is this the "peaceful democracy" you want to see China become? :lol:

lol, you will get yours, in fact

Oh yes, and Vietnam will be the first in the firing line, since they are the only ASEAN member who is still openly opposing China (after the Philippines became friendly to China).

And it won't be like the USA-Vietnam war. China's manufacturing base is the largest in the world and we are right next door.

So you just don't know whether or not China is moving to a path of external war, you are just talking for the sake of talking?

Do you know the USA drops a bomb on someone's head every few minutes? Is this the "peaceful democracy" you want to see China become? :lol:

A few had minutes pass, no bomb was dropped by the American. So...

Or can you find any trace of evidence that a bomb have drop between 02:20 AEST to 02:27AEST that an American have dropped from somebody head?

Aren't you talk for the sake of talking yourself?

Oh yes, and Vietnam will be the first in the firing line, since they are the only ASEAN member who is still openly opposing China. After the Philippines became friendly to China there.

Philippine is not friendly to China, Duerte is pro-Philippine, not Pro-China. And Philippine as a whole is STILL BY THIS DAY, pro-American. Enhanced Defence Cooperative Agreement still in Effect between US and Philippine, and United States of America is still the only Foreign Country that have troop permanently rotated in Philippine as of now May 22, 2018, Duerte have 2 years to reverse the EDCA, I wonder why he didn't?

You seems to forget, Philippine is unlike China, is a "Democracy" Duerte is nothing but a figure head of a country, what he say or do does not actually reflect the countries direction, and he CAN BE REPLACED very easily.

Come back and tell me about how Philippine is Pro-China when it was the Chinese troop permanently stationed in Philippine.

Last edited:
You seems to forget, Philippine is unlike China, is a "Democracy" Duerte is nothing but a figure head of a country, what he say or do does not actually reflect the countries direction, and he CAN BE REPLACED very easily.

Sure, and after Duterte is replaced, they will fight China right? :lol:

Only Vietnam seems interested in that, and you may soon get your wish. Maybe China will one day turn into the USA and use military force at the drop of a hat, and Vietnam is the one in the firing line.

Sure, and after Duterte is replaced, they will fight China right? :lol:

Only Vietnam seems interested in that, and you may soon get your wish. Maybe China will one day turn into the USA and use military force at the drop of a hat, and Vietnam is the one in the firing line.

Why Philippine have to fight China? Because if not, they are pro-China? So, since China did not fight the US, can we say China is Pro-US? LOL What kind of logic is this? :lol::lol: By the way, Duerte can only be in office for 6 year and cannot be re-elected, and that's 2 years gone already.

You can think what you think, that does not mean it's the reality, that's just mean you are daydreaming. Many of ASEAN are pro-themselves and at best neutral to China. None of the ASEAN are Pro-China as you think.

I am okay China turn into USA and drop their soldier anywhere they want, as long as you pick up a gun and fight. I have been used as a military force that drop as a hat like you said, so unless you did the same, you are not in my frequency, hence, again, you are talking for the sake of talking.

Everyone can sit on the sideline and yell, can you be on the front line and talk the talk, or you simply would take a walk? LOL :lol::enjoy:

You can think what you think, that does not mean it's the reality, that's just mean you are daydreaming. Many of ASEAN are pro-themselves and at best neutral to China. None of the ASEAN are Pro-China as you think.

If ASEAN is neutral to China that is also perfect, it means China can continue to build islands and military bases in the SCS and no one will care enough to stop it.

I am okay China turn into USA and drop their soldier anywhere they want, as long as you pick up a gun and fight. I have been used as a military force that drop as a hat like you said, so unless you did the same, you are not in my frequency, hence, again, you are talking for the sake of talking.

Everyone can sit on the sideline and yell, can you be on the front line and talk the talk, or you simply would take a walk? LOL

Sure, then all you've got to do is overthrow the CPC and your wish will come true. And Vietnam will be squashed.

When are you coming to Beijing to do that? If you really believe that the CPC should not be in power, why not fight to achieve that?

If ASEAN is neutral to China that is also perfect, it means China can continue to build islands and military bases in the SCS and no one will care enough to stop it.

lol, if that so, then what is the point of building military base in SCS?

Again, what kind of logic is this :lol::enjoy:

Sure, then all you've got to do is overthrow the CPC and your wish will come true. And Vietnam will be squashed.

When are you coming to Beijing to do that? If you really believe that the CPC should not be in power, why not fight to achieve that?

I am not the one who are talking about killing this, and war that. You are.

I killed before, I hated killing. And I am just amaze that you talk about using military force like you are a frickin general LOL:lol::enjoy:

I am Anti-CPC, that doesn't mean I need to overthrow it, why I should do it? You are Anti-US, does that mean you need to come to Washington and try to assassinate Trump or do something to overthrown the US regime? LOL again, what kind of logic is this? :lol::lol:

Man, for a "Peaceful Nation" you sure as hell are violent

I don't live in China, they can lock all the "Student Protestor" up for all I care, they can lock you up for all I care. that does not mean I cannot be Anti-CPC.

lol, if that so, then what is the point of building military base in SCS?

Again, what kind of logic is this :lol::enjoy:

I am not the one who are talking about killing this, and war that. You are.

I killed before, I hated killing. And I am just amaze that you talk about using military force like you are a frickin general LOL:lol::enjoy:

I am Anti-CPC, that doesn't mean I need to overthrow it, why I should do it? You are Anti-US, does that mean you need to come to Washington and try to assassinate Trump or do something to overthrown the US regime? LOL again, what kind of logic is this? :lol::lol:

I don't live in China, they can lock all the "Student Protestor" up for all I care, they can lock you up for all I care. that does not mean I cannot be Anti-CPC.

So you're not coming to Beijing? What happened to the bravado?

Like I said, the CPC is good because they have avoided war for almost four decades. That's how I prefer it, maybe you prefer otherwise.

Yes, so violent that we haven't had a war for over four decades? :lol:

Incredible. If you think today's China is warlike, just wait till you see the post-CPC China you are fighting for.

China currently has the equivalent of FIVE aircraft carriers in the South China Sea.

Aircraft carrier #1.

tXPxD9L.jpg

Aircraft carrier #2.

IDmRXMY.jpg

All “Big 3” artificial islands in the Spratlys — Fiery Cross, Mischief, and Subi — have 3-kilometer runways.

yOkrAEs.jpg

These island runways can accommodate BIG AIRCRAFT like the Chinese P-3 ASW, along with the H-6K and fighter jets.

hGLMfIq.jpg

And everything is located smack dab in the middle of major strategic sealanes.

L521put.png

So you're not coming to Beijing? What happened to the bravado?

Like I said, the CPC is good because they have avoided war for almost four decades.
Again, why?
I didnt see u come to Washington to overthrown the US regime, why i need to come back to Beijing to overthrown CPC

Again, it was you who start this kill this war that bravado, you need to set an example so people can follow other wise people will call u chicken

Yes, so violent that we haven't had a war for over four decades? :lol:

Incredible. If you think today's China is warlike, just wait till you see the post-CPC China you are fighting for.

Lol 40 years?

China was fighting the vietnamese as late as 1998 LOL

Lol and i never said Chyna is warlike, i sa8d i dont mind china become warlike if people like you get sent to the frontline. Thats different

I know english isnt your first language, but still....

Anyway its 3 am here. Lets continue tomorrow

Again, why?
I didnt see u come to Washington to overthrown the US regime, why i need to come back to Beijing to overthrown CPC

Again, it was you who start this kill this war that bravado, you need to set an example so people can follow other wise people will call u chicken

Lol 40 years?

China was fighting the vietnamese as late as 1998 LOL

Lol and i never said Chyna is warlike, i sa8d i dont mind china become warlike if people like you get sent to the frontline. Thats different

I know english isnt your first language, but still....

Excuse me, I never claimed to be a soldier who fought in foreign wars (China has no foreign wars)... that was you.

I never claimed to have killed anyone in combat, that was you.

But now you say that you are too scared to come and protest for what you believe in? :lol:

Which one of these things is a lie?

Sure, whenever you like.

Excuse me, I never claimed to be a soldier who fought in foreign wars (China has no foreign wars)... that was you.

I never claimed to have killed anyone in combat, that was you.

But now you say that you are too scared to come and protest for what you believe in? :lol:

Which one of these things is a lie?

Excuse me. You seems to forget that in post 36, you talk about China eill be ready to fight vietnam and how if duerte is out then Philippine would fight China

So, you started this kill this war that BS LOL so either you actually go and fight vietnam and philippine or you arent on the same frequency as me. Me? I dont like to fight, did my part, its your turn. And if you are not going to do that, then stop talking about war.

Do what you said, or not say it at all.

Then you talk about how i need to come to China and fight for a coup because i am Anti CPC? LOL this is pronably one of the best Chinese logic you had offer

Again, you are anti US, does that mean, by your own word, that you also need to come to DC and assassinate the president or something? Lol what kind of logic is that?

Again anti something does not mean i need to fight, ironic how a peaceful nation, or claim to be, could be this violent

And China never had a foreign war? So Were North Korea part of China? Were north vietnam part of China? Were south sudan part of China? If they are not. Then its a foreign war.

Sure, whenever you like.

Excuse me. You seems to forget that in post 36, you talk about China eill be ready to fight vietnam and how if duerte is out then Philippine would fight China

So, you started this kill this war that BS LOL so either you actually go and fight vietnam and philippine or you arent on the same frequency as me. Me? I dont like to fight, did my part, its your turn. And if you are not going to do that, then stop talking about war.

Do what you said, or not say it at all.

Then you talk about how i need to come to China and fight for a coup because i am Anti CPC? LOL this is pronably one of the best Chinese logic you had offer

Again, you are anti US, does that mean, by your own word, that you also need to come to DC and assassinate the president or something? Lol what kind of logic is that?

Again anti something does not mean i need to fight, ironic how a peaceful nation, or claim to be, could be this violent

And China never had a foreign war? So Were North Korea part of China? Were north vietnam part of China? Were south sudan part of China? If they are not. Then its a foreign war.

LOL no, I said I support the CPC because they have lifted over 800 million Chinese out of poverty, and because they have kept China away from foreign wars/invasions for the past four decades.

I am anti-war. Which is why I support the CPC.

And no, I don't want to assassinate Donald Trump, I think he is fantastic, because he shows America's true face. I don't want to overthrow the US regime because they are letting China have over $300 billion in trade surpluses every single year (not to mention all the loans and investment), and they are also letting China continue to build islands and military bases in the SCS.

So while I dislike the US regime enormously, I do not want to overthrow them and I think it is better for China if they stay.

Again, I never claimed to be a soldier who fought in foreign wars, and I never claimed to have killed anyone in combat, that was you. If your claim is true then why are you afraid of fighting for what you believe in? One of these things is a lie, so which one is it?

Power project is always, I SAY AGAIN, ALWAYS, lead to confrontation, because you only project power to a region that you have no influence with, and unless country in those region laid down without a fight, you are looking at a confrontation.

On the other hand, China military strength in SCS did not project anything, because they are effectively on the same planar movement, which mean whatever SCS cover already had been cover by Chinese mainland (You are talking about 300KM more in distant)

On the other hand, US force in Japan and US force in Guam, US force in Mediterranean, US force in the Middle East is a projection of Power, because otherwise the US would have no influence in the region. China building Island and airfield in South China Seas is not. Because China would have its influence in the region with or without those airfield in South China Seas.

China cannot say they are projecting power when China itself is still trying to reject the US Power Projection in Chinese own region...

Yawn, stop whining and stop your usual game by saying who can and whose not. And stop comparing your beloved US and China. Each doing what their think best suited for them, that's including power projection. Hint for you J, by placing illegal base on sovereign country on whatever pretext done by your beloved USA like in Syria, what your call it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom