What's new

Air Force bombers land on [undisclosed] South China Sea island airport for first time

Man, the US airforce in 1972 attacked Hanoi by 207 x B52 bombers and 2,000 fighter and support aircraft. Chinese airforce is just a kindergarten. No wonder, no single Chinese aircraft appeared in the last VN-CN war.
You are so delusional. Today our cruise missile have a range of 2500+ km. Can you shoot our bomber down with your old soviet junk???

Or can your tiny airforce get close to our bomber protected by our numerous 5th/4th gen fighter jets with AEW&C???

You ungrateful viets should always remember: you were just used by big powers as battle field and cannon fodder, nothing else; without soveit and China's support, you are piece of shit...

Last edited:
You are so delusional. Today our cruise missile have a range of 2500+ km. Can you shoot our bomber down with your old soviet junk???

Or can your tiny airforce get close to our bomber protected by our numerous 5th/4th gen fighter jets with AEW&C???

You ungrateful viets should always remember: without soveit and China's support, you are piece of shit...
You give someone 5 Yuan and demand his house. Calling him ungrateful is rediculous. Chinese army is pretty much similar to Islam suicide bombers: terrorism.

Man, the US airforce in 1972 attacked Hanoi by 207 x B52 bombers and 2,000 fighter and support aircraft. Chinese airforce is just a kindergarten. No wonder, no single Chinese aircraft appeared in the last VN-CN war.

Do you believe what you wrote?

@jhungary @gambit

Power project is always, I SAY AGAIN, ALWAYS, lead to confrontation, because you only project power to a region that you have no influence with, and unless country in those region laid down without a fight, you are looking at a confrontation.

On the other hand, China military strength in SCS did not project anything, because they are effectively on the same planar movement, which mean whatever SCS cover already had been cover by Chinese mainland (You are talking about 300KM more in distant)

On the other hand, US force in Japan and US force in Guam, US force in Mediterranean, US force in the Middle East is a projection of Power, because otherwise the US would have no influence in the region. China building Island and airfield in South China Seas is not. Because China would have its influence in the region with or without those airfield in South China Seas.

China cannot say they are projecting power when China itself is still trying to reject the US Power Projection in Chinese own region...

Power project is always, I SAY AGAIN, ALWAYS, lead to confrontation, because you only project power to a region that you have no influence with, and unless country in those region laid down without a fight, you are looking at a confrontation.

On the other hand, China military strength in SCS did not project anything, because they are effectively on the same planar movement, which mean whatever SCS cover already had been cover by Chinese mainland (You are talking about 300KM more in distant)

On the other hand, US force in Japan and US force in Guam, US force in Mediterranean, US force in the Middle East is a projection of Power, because otherwise the US would have no influence in the region. China building Island and airfield in South China Seas is not. Because China would have its influence in the region with or without those airfield in South China Seas.

China cannot say they are projecting power when China itself is still trying to reject the US Power Projection in Chinese own region...

So you're saying that China's island building and military base building in the SCS is NOT power projection, and therefore will not lead to confrontation?

Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't the world already have enough wars?

So you're saying that China's island building and military base building in the SCS is NOT power projection, and therefore will not lead to confrontation?

Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't the world already have enough wars?

I said Power Project always lead to Confrontation and
China building island in SCS is not Power Projection.

I did not say the path Chinese is going will not lead to confrontation in the future.

Debating with VN, meaningless. They even cannot make a gun by themselves. No need to debate these poor people from poor country. They shout,but still cannot hold their destiny. Even they hate us so much and we all know that, their leaderships also have to come to Beijing with some fake mask and beautiful words. That is the real fact. So poor.
I can understand the feeling, if you hate the neighbor who you will never win, how to live the lives? Ignore the fact and boast yourself. Poor guys. By the way, we are just on the way. The future is much much bitter for the VNese.

I said Power Project always lead to Confrontation and
China building island in SCS is not Power Projection.

I did not say the path Chinese is going will not lead to confrontation in the future.

If China's island building and military base building in the SCS is not power projection (which I don't disagree with) then what is the problem?

Unlike the rest of the P5 and especially the USA, China is not involved in any wars right now, and it is unlikely that we will be involved in any wars in the immediate future. So isn't our current path a good one? If less war = good?

Debating with VN, meaningless. They even cannot make a gun by themselves. No need to debate these poor people from poor country. They shout,but still cannot hold their destiny. Even they hate us so much and we all know that, their leaderships also have to come to Beijing with some fake mask and beautiful words. That is the real fact. So poor.
I can understand the feeling, if you hate the neighbor who you will never win, how to live the lives? Ignore the fact and boast yourself. Poor guys. By the way, we are just on the way. The future is much much bitter for the VNese.
Beggars got no choice but have to do that, since their russian daddy is broke now.
Vietnam seeks $300 mln loan from China to fund border expressway
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/v...-china-to-fund-border-expressway-3583158.html
Urban railway project draws $251 million loan from China
http://www.vir.com.vn/urban-railway-project-draws-251-million-loan-from-china-44616.html
Vietnam's BIDV gets $200M loan from Chinese bank
https://sbr.com.sg/wholesale-banking/more-news/vietnams-bidv-gets-200m-loan-chinese-bank

Last edited:
If China's island building and military base building in the SCS is not power projection (which I don't disagree with) then what is the problem?

Unlike the rest of the P5 and especially the USA, China is not involved in any wars right now, and it is unlikely that we will be involved in any wars in the immediate future. So isn't our current path a good one? If less war = good?

China is involved in a war now, Chinese peacekeeper is in South Sudan, remember? You can't be a peacekeeper if you don't involve in that war.

And if you can't think of a reason why the path of China is leading to confrontation, that is a indication itself that China is heading to confrontation.

And finally, be glad the American is the Policeman in the world, otherwise you would be holding a gun in some foreign battlefield sooner than you think, and that, I will want to see.

You fucking idiot. 20 billion USD if converted to gold according to the gold price then, worth 1 trillion current USD. You ungrateful monkeys. We got nothing in return from this. Fuxck you monkeys.
Besides equipment and ammunition, food, petrol, etc (you monkeys can not even produce a single bullet without soviet and China's help), our 170,000 man power (you didn't even know this fact, did you??) alone worth 1 trillion $. Try to hire so many mercenary today risking their lives to support you, how much you gonna cost? Think about it, you ungrateful jungle animal!
And yes we were dirt poor then, yet we feed you ungrateful monkey despite our own people were starving, and you ungrateful monkeys turned into the arms of your richer soviet daddy as soon as you occupied south vietnam. What a despicable race. Fuxck you!
Calm down man, there is no single piece of evidence Vietnam owns you anything.

The roads, the bridges Chinese built were all destroyed by the PLA retards in the last war.

What’s about Vietnam cities along the border to China?

All destroyed.

I haven’t mentioned the lives of Vietnamese civiliians that were killed by the terror PLA bombardment yet.

You are a funny boy. Why should our future be bitter? Vietnam is concern because China is dangerous, like a islamist suicide bomber. If you don’t act as such, nobody in Vietnam will take note of anything in China.

In fact Vietnam foreign policy toward China in the last thousand years remains unchanged: keeping distance.

And if you can't think of a reason why the path of China is leading to confrontation, that is a indication itself that China is heading to confrontation.

So where is the chance of a confrontation? I guess with Vietnam over the Paracels?

Do you think the chance of China fighting an external war or invasion is higher or lower with the CPC in charge?

And finally, be glad the American is the Policeman in the world, otherwise you would be holding a gun in some foreign battlefield sooner than you think, and that, I will want to see.

Oh I am glad for that. I would rather American money and American lives are spent on such a stupid job (global policeman) rather than Chinese money and Chinese lives.

If Americans want to throw away their money and their lives just so they have to pretend to be Canadians when they go overseas, they are welcome to keep doing that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom