What's new

Air Force bombers land on [undisclosed] South China Sea island airport for first time

Are you nuts? Vietnam had pulled out its troops from Laos and Cambodia long time ago. After you were beaten black and blue by PLA in 1979.
You can deal with Yankees, but you are always loser when face China.
Ok, Pulled out but not all. we had abt 60,000 troop in Laos in 1979. U cant prove that VN pull out all 60,000 troops. Many Vnese just simply change passport from VN to Laos. Kaysone Phomvihane is an example.

DO u know who is Kaysone Phomvihane ??

Ah, u may come to help Laos if u want, theyr calling Cn help. Dont just too coward and do Nothing but bad mouth to VN on internet:laugh:

-----------------
From July 1977 to the present time, Vietnam recognises Laos only as its own provinces. Lao independence was completely LOST. Once again, Laos was ruled and occupied by her neighbour. Every day the Vietnamese took from the Lao people all kinds of natural resources such as timber, iron, copper and minerals, in huge quantities.

All prison camp conditions are extremely harsh. There is still no due process of law in Laos today. The Lao and Vietnamese authorities do not respect the UN Human Rights Charter. Daily, Lao officials and the Vietnamese secret police execute Lao political prisoners. One former high ranking Lao officer Dr Phairoth Vonvirath, who recently defected to the United States, admitted and estimated that 90,000 innocent Lao people had been executed between 1975 and 1994. A senior Lao Communist leader who visited Washington DC in late 1995, and who wished to remain anonymous, spoke to a group of the overseas Lao Human Rights activists and claimed much higher figures.

In Laos this is the barbaric way one group of human beings who have the power treat another group of human beings who have no power.

We, all free Lao people, are appealing for help from the International Communities, especially the United States, France, Great Britain, Russia, and Germany and other countries. We ask you to use your power to insist on a Vietnamese withdrawal from Laos. We urge Australia, China, Japan, France, Sweden, Thailand and the United States not to fund any aid programmes for the Lao leftist government regime, which does not recognise the Basic Human Rights of their own innocent people.

We also ask you to support our objectives:

I To withdraw all Vietnamese troops, Official Advisors, and Secret Police from Laos;

II To suspend all aid programmes, including all political and moral support for the puppet regime in Vientiane;

III To free all political prisoners, and to allow prisoners' families to have a right to visit;

IV We strongly demand that the Special UN Human Rights Commissioners travel to Laos to inspect prison conditions in Laos;

V To compel Lao authorities to adopt some form of free election under the supervision of UN observers.

We are counting on you for your strong and unequivocable support

Sincerely

Bounthanh Thammavong, Chairman of the Organisation of Lao Students for Independence and Democracy somsanith@aol.com (Somsanith)
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/54/055.html

Last edited:
you're barking like a dog @Viva_Viet :blah::blah::blah: first i am asking you that how will you defend yourself from Chinese CM attack humbly, then you has no answer for me, you always twisted your words in a different directions so get a life @Viva_Viet :blah::blah::blah: we have low life then you have lowest life here you're too much false ego that someone gives your pathetic country some attention, you retard heaad @Viva_Viet :lol:;):enjoy:

What imperialism,rapist/racism they have @Viet can you explain???o_Oo_Oo_O @Viet your pathetic country currently slave of those country who rape your country's women/ who is racist and destroy your country USA/Russia @Viet :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: in VN war with USA, Chinese did help you to liberate your country from US invasion @Viet :crazy::crazy::crazy: currently you supports who are racists, rapist and have a imperialist mind set USA/Russia/Japan @Viet ;):)
Do you get one Yuan from the Chinese for every negative post on Vietnam?

How about a deal?

I pay you 2 VND for every positive post on Vietnam and as bonus, 2 VND for every negative post on China.

Do you get one Yuan from the Chinese for every negative post on Vietnam?

How about a deal?

I pay you 2 VND for every positive post on Vietnam and as bonus, 2 VND for every negative post on China.
why @Viet o_O i don't need either yuan or PKR to do the post against VN i don't need money,i am asking you guys a simple question you didn't give the damn about my answer, thats why i started to insulting VN i am a neutral guy, you're the guys (VN) is always started insulting Chinese, Be neutral @Viet :angel:

why @Viet o_O i don't need either yuan or PKR to do the post against VN i don't need money,i am asking you guys a simple question you didn't give the damn about my answer, thats why i started to insulting VN i am a neutral guy, you're the guys (VN) is always started insulting Chinese, Be neutral @Viet :angel:
What was your question again? Ah I forgot. You cheer the Chinese clowns and ask stupid questions as how we can defend our country against China. Of course we can’t. Are you happy?

Can the Dutch defend the country against the Germans. Of course they can’t.

Can Cambodia fight against Vietnam? No ways.

Have the Chinese a chance against Russia?

You can countinue.

You think too much of yourself. You are irrelevant, so most of Chinese here that love saying monkey here and there but surprisingly feel insulted in foreign countries when they are called yellow chinki dogs.

What was your question again? Ah I forgot. You cheer the Chinese clowns and ask stupid questions as how we can defend our country against China. Of course we can’t. Are you happy?
ARE YOU DOING SARCASM @Viet ;) YOU HAVE STILL HAVE A WISHFUL THINKING/WET DREAMS/ FAIRY TALES/ FANTASY LAND @Viet YOU ATTACK CHINESE WITH RACISM FIRST THEN CHINESE INSULTED YOU AND YOUR COUNTRYMEN AS MONKEY @Viet :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

ARE YOU DOING SARCASM @Viet ;) YOU HAVE STILL HAVE A WISHFUL THINKING/WET DREAMS/ FAIRY TALES/ FANTASY LAND @Viet YOU ATTACK CHINESE WITH RACISM FIRST THEN CHINESE INSULTED YOU AND YOUR COUNTRYMEN AS MONKEY @Viet :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
You can check history posts who started and starts insulting first? What wishful thinking? You mean Vietnam is defenseless hence should surrender immediately?

Ok let’s assume you are right. What is your demand?

Should I give my dirty underwear to you and you handle it to the Chinese?

I don't think VND is worth anything, what are you supposed to do with it?

I can accept RMB or Taiwan Yuan.

Besides, I have lots of pro-VN posts. :enjoy:

@Viet

China warns US warships to leave South China Sea

CGTN
2018-05-27

Updated 2018-05-27

971f47f0f36645469ded4fb9c2be4122.jpg

The Chinese army acted immediately and dispatched warships to warn US warships to leave, ‍China's Ministry of National Defense said on Sunday, in response to two US warships' entry into the South China Sea.

On May 27, two US Navy warships, Higgins, a guided-missile destroyer and Antietam, a guided-missile cruiser, arbitrarily entered waters surrounding China's Xisha Islands.

The defense ministry said that the Xisha Islands are an inherent part of China's territory. China resolutely opposes the US actions which go against China’s laws and relative international laws.

The Chinese army is determined to strengthen naval and air combat readiness, improve defense levels, safeguard national sovereignty and security and safeguard regional peace and stability, the ministry said.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry also responded to this, saying that China will continue to take all necessary measures to defend its national sovereignty and security.

You can check history posts who started and starts insulting first? What wishful thinking? You mean Vietnam is defenseless hence should surrender immediately?

Ok let’s assume you are right. What is your demand?

Should I give my dirty underwear to you and you handle it to the Chinese?
with minimal/negligible defense @Viet ;) your story is over against China @Viet ;):enjoy:

Just realised Taiwan and Mainland cash looks very similar in design.

Taiwan
View attachment 477065
View attachment 477066

Mainland (except there are Mongolian, Uyghur, Tibetan, and Zhuang languages on it)
View attachment 477067

Definitely. They are very similar, both banknote and coins.

You know what, I actually had a funny experience last summer.

I was in Mainland for a couple of weeks then returned back to Taiwan. I had both RMB and Taiwan Yuan in my pocket. Then one morning I went to breakfast store and had some breakfast. Then boss charged me about 90 Yuan.

I gave him 100 and he put it in the money box then gave me 10 Yuan. In the last second, I saw that I actually had given him 100 RMB (over 400 Yuan).

I got the money back. Boss was joking, telling me "they are both very similar. I can accept RMB, too."

In Mainland, something reverse happened once. I put Taiwan Yuan in the bus box. There was no way to correct the mistake as I realized a bit late and the amount was very little :D.

Back
Top Bottom