What's new

Air Force bombers land on [undisclosed] South China Sea island airport for first time

:lol::lol::lol: This is your answer what retard you are @Viva_Viet :enjoy: I think your country full of retards like you @Viva_Viet :lol::enjoy: you're just face saving nothing else @Viva_Viet you're the slaves of those that destroyed your country in the past @Viva_Viet ;):enjoy:
Good, we r retards, happy ?? Okay, now, back to your country. thanks :cool:

Definitely.

One day, the US will get angry at VCP, too :lol:. But now, they are busy with being angry at China. You guys are lucky because you often fall under the radar.

What will VCP do if one day the US think you have too many islands in the SCS? Give in?
Yeah, US like to get angry wt everyone, but her first "angry" to VN from 1965 to 1975 got bad result. After CN collapse, US'd better find another one to "get angry" cos VN would unify sub Mekong and create a strong TPP group already :laugh:

Definitely.

One day, the US will get angry at VCP, too :lol:. But now, they are busy with being angry at China. You guys are lucky because you often fall under the radar.

What will VCP do if one day the US think you have too many islands in the SCS? Give in?
Bro, you are right on that no radar can detect a tiny fly....
upload_2018-5-25_1-1-47.png

upload_2018-5-25_1-1-32.png

upload_2018-5-24_17-11-10.png

upload_2018-5-25_1-0-25.png

upload_2018-5-25_0-58-47.png

7786b997e8264134a6f3e227594f0636.png

Last edited:
but you have not 2500 km range LACM , both kalibr and KH-35 you have anti ship versions and ranges 300 km Under the MTCR range @Viet :p::enjoy:
You can take it for granted, we work hard to get all necessary means to defend our country. We are not the Jews that were rounded up and sent to gas chambers.

LOL then why are Chinese bombers landing on your Paracel and Spratly Islands?
:omghaha:
By the way it's our islands to begin with :lol: , i'm hoping for the day the PLA taking action to retake those islands back. Lets see if those monkeys are really that brave as that moron here claims, fighting to the end that is :rofl:

By the way it's our islands to begin with :lol: , i'm hoping for the day the PLA taking action to retake those islands back. Lets see if those monkeys are really that brave as that moron here claims, fighting to the end that is :rofl:
Is monkey your most favorite word? I wonder what your dog face will look like if it is hit by a fist?

Ugly face gets uglier?

You sound as if Chinese are a folks of blood sucking retards.

Is monkey your most favorite word? I wonder what your dog face will look like if it is hit by a fist?

Ugly face gets uglier?

You sound as if Chinese are a folks of blood sucking retards.

Talking tough like a mad monkey doesn't make VN strong, you only embarrass your pathetic jungle. Open fire if VN has the guts, when China ordered VCP to stop drilling or else we shall attack your super strong jungle immediately kowtow like a low life dog got it? :rofl:

Talking tough like a mad monkey doesn't make VN strong, you only embarrass your pathetic jungle. Open fire if VN has the guts, when China ordered VCP to stop drilling or else we shall attack your super strong jungle immediately kowtow like a low life dog got it? :rofl:
Idiot. It’s all tactical moves. One step back, one step forward. Rosneft drills oil for Vietnam now.

You can take it for granted, we work hard to get all necessary means to defend our country. We are not the Jews that were rounded up and sent to gas chambers.
Without Russian help/permission impossible to increase KH-35, Kalibr range and other update is/will not possible @Viet ;), you have negligible defense industries not even close to even Pakistan oh sorry my mistake Somalia/Sudan etc etc @Viet :sarcastic::lol::rofl: you just import 2nd, 3rd rate defense equipments from all over the world @Viet :man_in_love::jester::enjoy:

Yeah, US like to get angry wt everyone, but her first "angry" to VN from 1965 to 1975 got bad result. After CN collapse, US'd better find another one to "get angry" cos VN would unify sub Mekong and create a strong TPP group already :laugh:

I agree, my friend, that the US has become a very angry country. Angry at this and angry at that.

But I do not agree about sub-Mekong being a powerful bloc without China. What would be the GDP of a unified sub-Mekong? I bet that would be still less than a small province of China like Taiwan.

I agree, my friend, that the US has become a very angry country. Angry at this and angry at that.

But I do not agree about sub-Mekong being a powerful bloc without China. What would be the GDP of a unified sub-Mekong? I bet that would be still less than a small province of China like Taiwan.
good GDP begging from JP-US since 1978 will not last long as Trump will block EU-US market and JP will use TPP to block CN products.

We will keep our development in balance. Low GDP is Ok as long as long as US-CN cant make trouble to Vn by trade sanction like from 1979 to 1988.

The wolf is always look hungry and not as fat as house dog. CN is just like SK, JP, temporary look fat but will die without boss's food while VN wolf will keep surviving :cool:

-------------

The Dog and the Wolf

A GAUNT Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. “Ah, Cousin,” said the Dog. “I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?” 1
“I would have no objection,” said the Wolf, “if I could only get a place.” 2
“I will easily arrange that for you,” said the Dog; “come with me to my master and you shall share my work.” 3
So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about. 4
“Oh, it is nothing,” said the Dog. “That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.” 5
“Is that all?” said the Wolf. “Then good-bye to you, Master Dog.”
“BETTER STARVE FREE THAN BE A FAT SLAVE.”

good GDP begging from JP-US since 1978 will not last long as Trump will block EU-US market and JP will use TPP to block CN products.

We will keep our development in balance. Low GDP is Ok as long as long as US-CN cant make trouble to Vn by trade sanction like from 1979 to 1988.

The wolf is always look hungry and not as fat as house dog. CN is just like SK, JP, temporary look fat but will die without boss's food while VN wolf will keep surviving :cool:

-------------

The Dog and the Wolf

A GAUNT Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. “Ah, Cousin,” said the Dog. “I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?” 1
“I would have no objection,” said the Wolf, “if I could only get a place.” 2
“I will easily arrange that for you,” said the Dog; “come with me to my master and you shall share my work.” 3
So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about. 4
“Oh, it is nothing,” said the Dog. “That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.” 5
“Is that all?” said the Wolf. “Then good-bye to you, Master Dog.”
“BETTER STARVE FREE THAN BE A FAT SLAVE.”
LOL is that why Vietnamese beg to be slaves in Chinese owned factories or pretty Viet ladies beg for Chinese sausage?

It didn't take long for Viet frogmen to launch an attack on Paracels and for our H-6K to bomb them into fish food!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/viet...ted-chinese-bomb-attack-near-paracels.560365/

Last edited:
ok you have few Kaliber let assume 50 to 150 CM and probably defend with layered missile defense system by PLAAN and ground based systems, so how can Vietnam defend itself from hundreds of CM launch by PLAAN ships ground launch vehicles PLAAF bombers/fighter bombers think logically @Viva_Viet :angel::enjoy:
we calling them monkey is not an insult, the more you read their line of thinking, the more you will agree us````

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom