What's new

Air Force bombers land on [undisclosed] South China Sea island airport for first time

Many Cnese dont have meaningful debate here, why dont u also blame them ??

Your flight is allowed by US, even your new King also cant enter TW if US say No :cool:
It is becos of your supapower Vietnam 2010 that causes our Chinese member to start attack you. You talk as if Vietnam superpower. Look at your annual GDP. A small little Singapore even beat you in annual economy output. If I am Vietnamese, I will shut myself up instead of try bragging for further embarrassment.

While China annual economy output is USD 13 trillion, second only to USA. It is something all Chinese can be proud of. It’s ok for them to brag for it. We have smart leader and hardworking work force. We deserve it and something worth to talk abt.

By the way, US are not allowed to park warship in Taiwan. Talking about right in Taiwan, US is not any better. :enjoy:

The whole reason why China reinforces SCS islands within its own maritime territories (similar purpose with the US for its militarization of Hawaii, although the outcome of China's policies is peaceful while the outcome of US policies is contentious) is to uphold and protect peace and development.

There are so many examples to prove it. No other country on the face of the earth, let alone in East Asia, can come close to China's capabilities in providing regional public goods (again, unlike the US, China does not subjugate and put under yoke countries like Japan, Korea or Vietnam.

Vietnam should participate in China's efforts and ask the US to please remove its low-educated paid mercenaries from our region. Vietnam has seen (and killed) enough of them.

China's manned submersible conducts night dive in South China Sea

(Xinhua) 16:39, May 21, 2018

China's manned submersible Shenhai Yongshi (Deep Sea Warrior) carries out a night dive in the South China Sea, May 19, 2018. The submersible Deep Sea Warrior returned to the oceanic research vessel Tansuo-1 on Sunday morning after carrying out a night dive of about 1,400 meters deep in the Haima Cold Seep area in the Pearl River mouth basin in the South China Sea. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

Staff members of China's manned submersible Shenhai Yongshi (Deep Sea Warrior) prepare to carry out a night dive in the South China Sea, May 19, 2018. The submersible Deep Sea Warrior returned to the oceanic research vessel Tansuo-1 on Sunday morning after carrying out a night dive of about 1,400 meters deep in the Haima Cold Seep area in the Pearl River mouth basin in the South China Sea. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

China's manned submersible Shenhai Yongshi (Deep Sea Warrior) prepares to carry out a night dive in the South China Sea, May 19, 2018. The submersible Deep Sea Warrior returned to the oceanic research vessel Tansuo-1 on Sunday morning after carrying out a night dive of about 1,400 meters deep in the Haima Cold Seep area in the Pearl River mouth basin in the South China Sea. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

China's manned submersible Shenhai Yongshi (Deep Sea Warrior) prepares to carry out a night dive in the South China Sea, May 19, 2018. The submersible Deep Sea Warrior returned to the oceanic research vessel Tansuo-1 on Sunday morning after carrying out a night dive of about 1,400 meters deep in the Haima Cold Seep area in the Pearl River mouth basin in the South China Sea. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

FOREIGN201805211626000161885647370.jpg

China's manned submersible Shenhai Yongshi (Deep Sea Warrior) returns to the oceanic research vessel Tansuo-1 in South China Sea on Sunday morning, May 20, 2018, after carrying out a night dive of about 1,400 meters deep in the Haima Cold Seep area in the Pearl River mouth basin in the South China Sea. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

http://en.people.cn/n3/2018/0521/c90000-9462452-5.html

you didn't get my point, they have layered anti missile system, they have chance to intercept Kalibr and do Vietnam has Nuke, o_O i don't thinks so:crazy: and China doesn't have nukes:crazy:, one is enough for Vietnam:p: and you're not able to defend yourself from raining nuke equipped CM by China, China not need to nuke your country, their conventional armed CMs is enough for Vietnam and you're not able to stop these CM fired by multiple platform, be real @Viet :angel::p::enjoy:
Ok the Chinese have missile defense. Do you think we haven’t? Ok if they send huge amounts of missiles across the border into our territory then we have a problem. Bro, Pakistan has nukes. Japan can make nukes tomorrow if she wants. If not the threat of sanctions We can do it the day after tomorrow.

It’s a usual strategy of Vietnam: buying just some dozen missiles then local producing them. We produce Kh35 antiship missile like German sausage, should not be much difficult to produce Kalibr LACM en mass. The Russians will not allow anyone to bully Vietnam.

Made in Vietnam Kh35 AShM

43419930-749B-4E00-A7D3-2C0E2FCF67C2.jpeg

Ok the Chinese have missile defense. Do you think we haven’t? Bro, Pakistan has nukes. Japan can make nukes tomorrow if she wants. If not the threat of sanctions We can do it the day after tomorrow.

It’s a usual strategy of Vietnam: buying just some dozen missiles then local producing them. We produce Kh35 antiship missile like German sausage, should not be much difficult to produce Kalibr LACM en mass. The Russians will not allow anyone to bully Vietnam.

View attachment 476189
Making nuke is not difficult. Making a real potent nuke like miniature warhead, MIRV and long range ICBM combined all these together will then make you a credible power. None of these Japan can overcome in few years time even she start now. You expect Japan to fly a small moving bomber carry the nuke and think it can penetrate major power airspace? Even a single rocket carry a nuke warhead is not going to pose any threat to penetrate China airspace. Ballistic rocket path are predictable and they will be easily detectable once you reached Space.

By the way, your kh35 antiship missile are slow moving one which can be easily intercept by RAM , short range intercepting missile or CWIS. It is not something magical.

Ok the Chinese have missile defense. Do you think we haven’t? Ok if they send huge amounts of missiles across the border into our territory then we have a problem. Bro, Pakistan has nukes. Japan can make nukes tomorrow if she wants. If not the threat of sanctions We can do it the day after tomorrow.

View attachment 476189
but you have not 2500 km range LACM , both kalibr and KH-35 you have anti ship versions and ranges 300 km Under the MTCR range @Viet :p::enjoy:

then why you guys making a tall claims that you have hundreds of kalibr with a range of 2500 km and your single kalibr is enough for China with nukes @Viva_Viet :crazy::hitwall: infact you have only 50 kalibr with a range of 300 km @Viva_Viet :hitwall::crazy:
Replace Xi, threat VN wt those weapons after that, then I will tell u why VN can easily stop that attack.

If u cant, then just care abt your country.Thanks

It is becos of your supapower Vietnam 2010 that causes our Chinese member to start attack you. You talk as if Vietnam superpower. Look at your annual GDP. A small little Singapore even beat you in annual economy output. If I am Vietnamese, I will shut myself up instead of try bragging for further embarrassment.

While China annual economy output is USD 13 trillion, second only to USA. It is something all Chinese can be proud of. It’s ok for them to brag for it. We have smart leader and hardworking work force. We deserve it and something worth to talk abt.

By the way, US are not allowed to park warship in Taiwan. Talking about right in Taiwan, US is not any better. :enjoy:
Man, if Deng didnt dow down and lick Jap-US's azz, then CN would still be a country of 500 dumb peasants starving in every winter. So, nothing to be proud of your GDP when that came from Azz licking policy in 1978.

The consequence of CN Azz licking policy is that when Trump bully CN, TPP shrink Cn market, then CN may face wt chaos in 2023 due to million Cnese loss jobs. CN economy is falling like Soviet under US bully now.

Replace Xi, threat VN wt those weapons after that, then I will tell u why VN can easily stop that attack.

Man, if Deng didnt dow down and lick Jap-US's azz, then CN would still be a country of 500 dumb peasants starving in every winter. So, nothing to be proud of your GDP when that came from Azz licking policy in 1978.

The consequence of CN Azz licking policy is that when Trump bully CN, TPP shrink Cn market, then CN may face wt chaos in 2023 due to million Cnese loss jobs. CN economy is falling like Soviet under US bully now.
Lol. Who lick who Azz? It is Vietnam doing that. So stupid of saying Vietnam is the fool :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/394324002

That’s right. Vietnam is a coward selling herself here and there. No backbone. While China stand alone and still can take on Vietnam. Vietnam need to hide under the skirt of USA. :lol: Nobody will respect Vietnam :rofl:

Lol. Who lick who Azz? It is Vietnam doing that. So stupid of saying Vietnam is the fool :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/394324002

That’s right. Vietnam is a coward selling herself here and there. No backbone. While China stand alone and still can take on Vietnam. Vietnam need to hide under the skirt of USA. :lol: Nobody will respect Vietnam :rofl:
Really ?? What we care now r sub Mekong unification which Laos-Camb r on our side since 1979 and TPP. Both targets r in good progress.

Those useless rocks may have some meaning to CN,JP, US but almost meaningless to VN and VN also control so many rocks there. No idea why we need more useless rocks ??

When CN economy in chaos due to Trump bully and TPP, then its so easy for VN to retake those rock :smokin:

At the very beginning, China said the construction of islands in the SCS territorial waters would be peaceful. And, China continues to uphold it. Militarization of the islands is part and parcel of peace-making and upholding.

Besides, the SCS islands defense reinforcements are more legitimate than US military presence in Hawaii.

Chinese FM says deployment of defensive facilities on South China Sea islands legitimate

Source: Xinhua Published: 2018/5/24 10:47:21

Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Wednesday that China's deployment of defensive facilities on its islands in the South China Sea is legitimate and necessary.

Wang, who made a stopover in Washington D.C. on his way back home from Argentina, made the remarks at a press conference with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo after their meeting.

China's constructions on its territorial islands in the South China Sea mainly focus on civilian facilities and some necessary defense facilities, Wang said.

China's moves are within the framework of international laws that give the right to self-defense and preservation to every sovereign state, Wang said.

China's deployment has nothing to do with militarization, just like the US military presence in Hawaii and Guam, Wang added.

The scale of China's deployment is much smaller than that of the United States, Wang said, adding that there is no need to make exaggeration on this matter.

Xi is not a threat to VN, if he is then explain me why???they are not consider your slum country as a threat, they Challenging US, Japan, South Korea in the west pacific and south China sea in the front of those countries VN is nothing but a bunch of retard living country and i'm asking you that how will you defend VN to China CM attacks from my post 1:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: on this thread, but i think you have no answer for me, just wishful thinking and wet dreaming of yours, kid this palace is not for yours go play your toys @Viva_Viet :lol::rofl::help::jester::man_in_love: you're a retard jester on PDF @Viva_Viet :jester::enjoy:

At the very beginning, China said the construction of islands in the SCS territorial waters would be peaceful. And, China continues to uphold it. Militarization of the islands is part and parcel of peace-making and upholding.

Besides, the SCS islands defense reinforcements are more legitimate than US military presence in Hawaii.

Chinese FM says deployment of defensive facilities on South China Sea islands legitimate

Source: Xinhua Published: 2018/5/24 10:47:21

Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Wednesday that China's deployment of defensive facilities on its islands in the South China Sea is legitimate and necessary.

Wang, who made a stopover in Washington D.C. on his way back home from Argentina, made the remarks at a press conference with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo after their meeting.

China's constructions on its territorial islands in the South China Sea mainly focus on civilian facilities and some necessary defense facilities, Wang said.

China's moves are within the framework of international laws that give the right to self-defense and preservation to every sovereign state, Wang said.

China's deployment has nothing to do with militarization, just like the US military presence in Hawaii and Guam, Wang added.

The scale of China's deployment is much smaller than that of the United States, Wang said, adding that there is no need to make exaggeration on this matter.
Actually, cos US wanna bully Cn, so she need to find a good reason to make the whole world hate u and bully u wt US.

CN present is SCS(east sea) is very hard to see on the map, VN may look more evil instead :laugh:

Size of this preview: 778 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 312 × 240 pixels | 623 × 480 pixels | 779 × 600 pixels | 962 × 741 pixels.
Original file ‎(962 × 741 pixels, file size: 94 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Xi is not a threat to VN, if he is then explain me why???they are not consider your slum country as a threat, they Challenging US, Japan, South Korea in the west pacific and south China sea in the front of those countries VN is nothing but a bunch of retard living country and i'm asking you that how will you defend VN to China CM attacks from my post 1:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: on this thread, but i think you have no answer for me, just wishful thinking and wet dreaming of yours, kid this palace is not for your go play your toys @Viva_Viet :lol::rofl::help::jester::man_in_love: you're a retard jester on PDF @Viva_Viet :jester::enjoy:
Nope, back to your country, care abt her. u r just too far to understand VN.

CN present is SCS(east sea) is very hard to see on the map, VN may look more evil instead

Definitely.

One day, the US will get angry at VCP, too :lol:. But now, they are busy with being angry at China. You guys are lucky because you often fall under the radar.

What will VCP do if one day the US think you have too many islands in the SCS? Give in?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom