What's new

Air Commodore (R) Kaiser Tufail explains the Su-35S offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Secretly Aids Pakistan in Guarding Nuclear Arms (Newyork times)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/washington/18nuke.html?pagewanted=all&referrer=&_r=0

US 'confident' in Pakistan nuke security - The Express Tribune

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in safe hands: US

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in safe hands: US

There were also many threads here about U.S confidence that our nuclear weapons in safe hands.
Not only but they are also giving Aid in Guarding Nuclear weapons.

U.S. Secretly Aids Pakistan in Guarding Nuclear Arms (Newyork times)

There were also many threads here about U.S confidence that our nuclear weapons in safe hands.
Not only but they are also giving Aid in Guarding Nuclear weapons.

LOL.. SURE.. ITS CALLED THE CARROT APPROACH .. THEY ARE FUNDING YOU... YES... GIVING YOU FREE GIFTS (UK IS GIVING U MORE RECENTLY).. AND TIME AND AGAIN PAKISTAN HAS PROVEN TO BE AN UNWORTHY ALLY.. BE IT OSAMA BIN LADEN OR THE RECENT MULLAH OMAR'S DEATH.. HOW LONG DO U THINK IT WILL TAKE TO TRANSFORM THIS CARROT APPROACH INTO THE STICK APPROACH?? WHICH HAS ALREADY STARTED.. US HAS EVERY DAY ISSUES STATEMENT AFTER STATEMENT THAT PAKISTAN NEED TO DO MORE TO REIGN IN ITS HOME GROWN TERRORISTS. IT IS MOVING EVER SOO CLOSE TO INDIA.. PENTAGON HAS JUST MADE A ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL CELL TO PROMOTE DEFENCE COOPERATION WITH INDIA.. WHILE PAKISTAN IS STILL BEING BOMBED REGULARLY BY THE NATO DRONES..
WHAT U ARE GETTING MY FRIEND IS KNOWN AS BLOOD MONEY.. MONEY.. AS A COMPENSATION FROM THE AMERICANS KICKING YOUR ASSES AND KILLING YOUR CITIZENS.. AND MOST PETTY PART IS, THAT YOU ARE EVEN ACCEPTING THIS BLOOD MONEY.. BEGGING FOR IT RATHER!!! ...
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT... SOON THIS MONEY WILL STOP AND THEY WILL THEMSELVES PRESSURE PAKISTAN TO DESTROY ITS NUCLEAR STOCK PILE. ALL IT NEEDS IS ONE INCIDENT.. JUST ONE!! AND IT WILL HAPPEN SOON... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS BACK, WHEN A PAKISTANI NAVAL VESSEL WAS HIJACKED BY "EXTREMISTS" IN YOUR OWN FREAKING NAVY.. DO U SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THESE EXTREMISTS WILL NOT INFILTRATE YOUR NUCLEAR STRATEGIC COMMAND.....????????

ITS TIME PAKISTAN MEND ITS WAYS.. OR THE FIRST VICTIM WILL BE YOU YOURSELF!!

@Horus us he also explained a capability of SU-35:
"Actually, the Su-35 has a rear looking radar in the tail cone, between the two exhausts. On seeing a blip, the pilot fires the front-facing missiles, which are the directed by the fire control computer through data link to seek a firing solution to the rear. After launch, the missile goes straight for a second or two, then starts turning for the target being painted by the rear radar."

One more thing is it can carry radar pods on both wing tips giving 360 degree radar coverage.

LOL.. SURE.. ITS CALLED THE CARROT APPROACH .. THEY ARE FUNDING YOU... YES... GIVING YOU FREE GIFTS (UK IS GIVING U MORE RECENTLY).. AND TIME AND AGAIN PAKISTAN HAS PROVEN TO BE AN UNWORTHY ALLY.. BE IT OSAMA BIN LADEN OR THE RECENT MULLAH OMAR'S DEATH.. HOW LONG DO U THINK IT WILL TAKE TO TRANSFORM THIS CARROT APPROACH INTO THE STICK APPROACH?? WHICH HAS ALREADY STARTED.. US HAS EVERY DAY ISSUES STATEMENT AFTER STATEMENT THAT PAKISTAN NEED TO DO MORE TO REIGN IN ITS HOME GROWN TERRORISTS. IT IS MOVING EVER SOO CLOSE TO INDIA.. PENTAGON HAS JUST MADE A ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL CELL TO PROMOTE DEFENCE COOPERATION WITH INDIA.. WHILE PAKISTAN IS STILL BEING BOMBED REGULARLY BY THE NATO DRONES..
WHAT U ARE GETTING MY FRIEND IS KNOWN AS BLOOD MONEY.. MONEY.. AS A COMPENSATION FROM THE AMERICANS KICKING YOUR ASSES AND KILLING YOUR CITIZENS.. AND MOST PETTY PART IS, THAT YOU ARE EVEN ACCEPTING THIS BLOOD MONEY.. BEGGING FOR IT RATHER!!! ...
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT... SOON THIS MONEY WILL STOP AND THEY WILL THEMSELVES PRESSURE PAKISTAN TO DESTROY ITS NUCLEAR STOCK PILE. ALL IT NEEDS IS ONE INCIDENT.. JUST ONE!! AND IT WILL HAPPEN SOON... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS BACK, WHEN A PAKISTANI NAVAL VESSEL WAS HIJACKED BY "EXTREMISTS" IN YOUR OWN FREAKING NAVY.. DO U SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THESE EXTREMISTS WILL NOT INFILTRATE YOUR NUCLEAR STRATEGIC COMMAND.....????????

ITS TIME PAKISTAN MEND ITS WAYS.. OR THE FIRST VICTIM WILL BE YOU YOURSELF!!
Using CAPSLOCK is sign of cry, sign of futile effort to force audience ì.e "Please please, read my post", sign of anxiety , frustration and sign of losing the argument.
Be cool, turnoff Capslock next time.
:)

Using CAPSLOCK is sign of cry, sign of futile effort to force audience ì.e "Please please, read my post", sign of anxiety , frustration and sign of losing the argument.
Be cool, turnoff Capslock next time.
:)

AND PEOPLE WHO DEVIATE FROM THE TOPIC AND START LAME PERSONAL COMMENTS SHOW THAT THEY HAVE NO SUBSTANTIAL MATTER TO ARGUE BUT ARE TOO SHALLOW IN THEIR PERSONALITY TO BE HUMBLED BY SOME ONE.
MY CAPS ARE ON CZ I AM DOING SOME OTHER WORK WHICH REQUIRES CAPS TO BE ON.. AND I WONT TURN OFF MY CAPS EVERY TIME I COMMENT ON THIS FORUM CZ SOME LAMEA$$ WANTS ME TO..

NOW DO U WISH TO COMMENT ON MY "COMMENT" OR WANNA BE PETTY TO THINK AS TO WHY I AM TYPING IN THIS FORMAT??

AND PEOPLE WHO DEVIATE FROM THE TOPIC AND START LAME PERSONAL COMMENTS SHOW THAT THEY HAVE NO SUBSTANTIAL MATTER TO ARGUE BUT ARE TOO SHALLOW IN THEIR PERSONALITY TO BE HUMBLED BY SOME ONE.
Deviation from topic. Lolzzzzz . Look your posts, Navy vessels, extremists, what it had to do with the thread.
Rants and just Blah blah. I am sure you will laugh on your own posts.
Navy vessels, Osama, and now death of Mullah umer, Now drones too. You are jumping everywhere.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Deviation from topic. Lolzzzzz . Look your posts, Navy vessels, extremists, what it had to do with the thread.
Rants and just Blah blah. I am sure you will laugh on your own posts.
Navy vessels, Osama, and now death of Mullah umer, Now drones too. You are jumping everywhere.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(OKAY.. EITHER THIS GUY IS A DUMB WIT OR TOO SMART FOR HIS OWN SMALL PANTS.. YET I WILL TRY)
THE EXISTENTIAL THREAT IS EVERYWHERE.. AND I AM SUPPORTING MY STATEMENT- THAT THE PAKISTANI NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE NOT SAFE, PERHAPS TODAY.. BUT IT SURE IS A DARK TOMORROW IS WHAT I AM SAYING - AND I AM SUPPORTING MY STATEMENT WITH THE RECENT EVENTS WHICH ALL HAPPENED IN PAKISTAN OR IN COLLUSION WITH PAKISTANI AUTHORITIES.. (ISI) .
1. OSAMA BIN LADEN FOUND IN YOUR TERRITORY.. NEAR A MILITARY INSTALLATION (OF COURSE NOT WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOUR MILITARY)
2. MULLAH UMER'S DEATH WAS HIDDEN BY THE ISI, NOT SHARED WITH THE CIA (YOUR CLOSE ALLY)
3. YOUR OWN SERVICE MEN TRIED TO HIJACK A FRIGATE FROM YOUR OWN PORT TO CARRY OUT UNAUTHORISED TERRORIST ACTIVITIES TOWARDS THE USA & INDIA..??

CAN U DENY ANY OF THESE THINGS......???????????
(OFCOURSE, U CAN DENY SAYING "MENE TO NAHI DEKHA.." "SAB JHOOTH BOL RAHE HAIN.." " ITS WESTERN/ INDIAN PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOUR VICTIM PAKISTAN".... BUT LOGICALLY.. CAN U DENY IT???)

IN SIGHT OF THESE EVENTS... PAKISTAN HAS CREATED A HISTORY OF TERRORISM.. WHICH MAKES IT A THREAT TO NOT JUST ITSELF BUT TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.. CZ IT HAS EXTREMIST ELEMENTS ASWELL AS A NUCLEAR WEAPON..
DID ANYTHING PENETRATE NOW.......?????
(PLEASE COUNTER LOGIC AND CIVILITY WITH LOGIC & CIVILITY INSTEAD OF ABUSING OR CHANGING TOPIC ON LESSER RELATED THINGS)

.. AND I AM SUPPORTING MY STATEMENT- THAT THE PAKISTANI NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE NOT SAFE, PERHAPS TODAY..
Tell this to U.S.A, which is confident about safety of our nuclear weapons. Even one step forward, they are helping us for max security from decades.
If you don't accept Newyork times about aid program and other links as source, this is not my headache.
U.S.A will continue to support us and we are front line state against war on terrorism, one reason we are continue to receive zulus with hellfire missiles and other many many gadgets.
Now, don't derail the thread. U.S.A will continue to support us on international forums for nuclear safety issue and aid for nuclear safety as written in Newyork times.

Last edited:
Two squadrons is about $ 2 Billion just for the planes!! Maintenance, Spares, Weapons, Systems, Trainings, Logistics, etc etc is all addition to it.. not to mention that pakistan has always operated western fighters, and there is a remarkable change in the russian and the western weapons systems.... so despite a hefty price, paf will take s few years to get used to this fighter..
Word is that PAF already has knowledge of Su-27 but lets go further back than that: F-6 and F-7 are effectively Soviet/Russian tech that PAF adapted to very easily.. Wasn't there a Chinese Su-27 in Pakistan recently? I'll bet on it that China has been giving PAF key input on operating Su-27s/30s.

Tell this to U.S.A, which is confident about safety of our nuclear weapons. Even one step foward, they are helping us for max security from decades.
If you don't accept Newyork times about aid program and other links as source, this is not my headache.
U.S.A will continue to support us and we are front line state against war on terrorism, one reason we are continue to receive zulus with hellfire missiles and other many many gadgets.
Now, don't derail the thread. U.S.A will continue to support us on international forums on nuclear safety issue and aid for nuclear safety as written in Newyork times.
WELL IN THAT CASE, I HOPE THE FALL IS NOT OVERLY HARD FOR YOU..

Word is that PAF already has knowledge of Su-27 but lets go further back than that: F-6 and F-7 are effectively Soviet/Russian tech that PAF adapted to very easily.. Wasn't there a Chinese Su-27 in Pakistan recently? I'll bet on it that China has been giving PAF key input on operating Su-27s/30s.

2.5 AND 3RD GENERATION FIGHTERS AND THE 4TH GENERATION FIGHTERS ARE A DIFFERENT BALL GAME ALL TOGETHER. YES F6 ,F7 ARE ALL BUT SOVIET FIGHTER DESIGNS BUT THE TRANSITION TIME IS QUITE LONG
FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN INDIA BOUGHT THE FLANKER IN THE 1999, WE WERE ALREADY FLYING THE MIG 21 BISON CONFIGURATION (WHICH IS THE HIGHEST AVAILABLE CONFIGURATION ON THE MIG 21 MODEL) FOR MORE THAN 2 DECADES.. AND THE PILOTS WHO WERE MIG 21-BISON ACES WERE TRANSITIONED IN THE FLANKERS. YET IT WAS NOT UNTIL 2009 THAT WE WERE ABLE TO MASTER THE BIRD TO ITS CAPACITY..
THRUST VECTOR CONTROL IS ITSELF A TRICKY BUSINESS.
BESIDES, YES OF COURSE, THE CHINESE WILL HELP YOU, SOO WILL THE RUSSIANS IF THE DEAL HAPPENS.. BUT I DON'T SEE A VIABLE ECONOMIC PATH FOR THE DEAL LIKE I HAVE MENTIONED EARLIER.
THE MOST SENSIBLE WOULD BE TO BUY THE FLANKERS FOR YOUR NAVY EXPLOITING ITS HUMONGOUS RANGE TO THE FULLEST, BUT THE BUDGET OF YOUR NAVY IS FAR TOO LESS AND ITS REQUIREMENTS FAR TOO MUCH (SIMILAR TO INDIA) AND EVEN IF SOMEHOW PAKISTAN MANAGES TO PURCHASE NAVAL SU35S, THERE WILL BE A PARADOX IN YOUR OWN FORCES AS THE NAVY WILL OPERATE THE MOST ADVANCE JET INSTEAD OF YOUR AIR FORCE.
IF AT ALL THE DEAL COMES THROUGH, IT WILL PERHAPS BE A SQUADRON OF SU27'S OR SOMETHING (TO KEEP THE INDIAN'S FROM GETTING PISSED).. AS THE RUSSIANS DO NEED THE MONEY.
BASICALLY, TOO MANY IF'S AND BUT'S.. I DON'T SEE THIS BEING PULLED OFF. I PERSONALLY THINK ITS A RUSSIAN BARGAIN CHIP TO LEVERAGE THE FGFA PROJECT WITH THE INDIANS.

PS: WE MUST ALSO NOT FORGET THAT THE MMRCA IS STILL NOT SCRAPPED AND THE RUSSIANS ALONG WITH OTHERS HAVE RESTARTED THEIR LOBBYING FOR THEIR FIGHTERS. (NEW MMRCA IS FOR THE POSSIBLE TOT AND PRODUCTION OF 90+ FIGHTERS IN INDIA, NEW TENDERS STILL NOT RELEASED..). SO RUSSIA WOULD WANT TO BE IN INDIA'S BEST BOOKS TILL THE MMRCA CONCLUDES, FOR THE SAKE OF ITS OWN MIG 35.. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

Tell this to U.S.A, which is confident about safety of our nuclear weapons. Even one step forward, they are helping us for max security from decades.

MY POINT :

(OKAY.. EITHER THIS GUY IS A DUMB WIT OR TOO SMART FOR HIS OWN SMALL PANTS.. YET I WILL TRY)
THE EXISTENTIAL THREAT IS EVERYWHERE.. AND I AM SUPPORTING MY STATEMENT- THAT THE PAKISTANI NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE NOT SAFE, PERHAPS TODAY.. BUT IT SURE IS A DARK TOMORROW IS WHAT I AM SAYING - AND I AM SUPPORTING MY STATEMENT WITH THE RECENT EVENTS WHICH ALL HAPPENED IN PAKISTAN OR IN COLLUSION WITH PAKISTANI AUTHORITIES.. (ISI) .
1. OSAMA BIN LADEN FOUND IN YOUR TERRITORY.. NEAR A MILITARY INSTALLATION (OF COURSE NOT WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOUR MILITARY)
2. MULLAH UMER'S DEATH WAS HIDDEN BY THE ISI, NOT SHARED WITH THE CIA (YOUR CLOSE ALLY)
3. YOUR OWN SERVICE MEN TRIED TO HIJACK A FRIGATE FROM YOUR OWN PORT TO CARRY OUT UNAUTHORISED TERRORIST ACTIVITIES TOWARDS THE USA & INDIA..??

CAN U DENY ANY OF THESE THINGS......???????????
(OFCOURSE, U CAN DENY SAYING "MENE TO NAHI DEKHA.." "SAB JHOOTH BOL RAHE HAIN.." " ITS WESTERN/ INDIAN PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOUR VICTIM PAKISTAN".... BUT LOGICALLY.. CAN U DENY IT???)

IN SIGHT OF THESE EVENTS... PAKISTAN HAS CREATED A HISTORY OF TERRORISM.. WHICH MAKES IT A THREAT TO NOT JUST ITSELF BUT TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.. CZ IT HAS EXTREMIST ELEMENTS ASWELL AS A NUCLEAR WEAPON..
DID ANYTHING PENETRATE NOW.......?????
(PLEASE COUNTER LOGIC AND CIVILITY WITH LOGIC & CIVILITY INSTEAD OF ABUSING OR CHANGING TOPIC ON LESSER RELATED THINGS)

Okay---so who gives a sh-it if OBL was hidden in Pakistan---or if Mullah Umar died in Pakistan----.

Who has been able to do anything against Pakistan.

So---if Pakistan has been supporting terrorism----no nation has been able to do anything-----.

So---who gives a diddley about these issues---.

Okay---so who gives a sh-it if OBL was hidden in Pakistan---or if Mullah Umar died in Pakistan----.

Who has been able to do anything against Pakistan.

So---if Pakistan has been supporting terrorism----no nation has been able to do anything-----.

So---who gives a diddley about these issues---.
CLEARLY NOT YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom