What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

India legalized live together and gaysex marriage which can accelerate HIV infection rate. I think poor Indians are not as aware and educated on sexually transmitted disease as like Americans.

*sigh*..indians. And I thought you're of the saner kind. I don't know about cheering, don't care either. There was this chinese guy lhuang who tried the same $hit. I challenged him to a "chinese talk session" with my chinese friends. He never got back to me. :D

This so-called pakistani patriot has the same smell to him. =D

Man you have a habit of misunderstanding what people are trying to say..i am not saying you are stupid ..i meant about the post..is it too hard to understand?? I have seen this guy talking and also discussed in some thread..any way lets leave it..you can belive what ever you like..

Man you have a habit of misunderstanding what people are trying to say..i am not saying you are stupid ..i meant about the post..is it too hard to understand?? I have seen this guy talking and also discussed in some thread..any way lets leave it..you can belive what ever you like..

lol. There is no way you can be so sure he's Pakistani. People with false flags sometimes act as if they really are what they claim to be by making the typical posts you have seen in another thread. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine with me. :cheers:

India legalized live together and gaysex marriage which can accelerate HIV infection rate. I think poor Indians are not as aware and educated on sexually transmitted disease as like Americans.

Dude there are plenty of gay people around the world including your country..That doesnt mean that it will accelarate HIV infection rate..many countries in world allow gay marriages and living together..its the lack of proper education the main reason these disease spread through..now the government has taking steps for it and provided from the links from Indian members shows the rapid falling of Aids patients in India..

Dude there are plenty of gay people around the world including your country..That doesnt mean that it will accelarate HIV infection rate..many countries in world allow gay marriages and living together..its the lack of proper education the main reason these disease spread through..now the government has taking steps for it and provided from the links from Indian members shows the rapid falling of Aids patients in India..

I wish for successful and safe gaylife for Indian gays. lol.

Have you ever even seen a normal Bangladeshi guy?!

Yes, they look better than the normal Indian guy - is that what you wanted to hear? Listen troll, don't derail the thread by making such racist comments. Post reported.

I wish for successful and safe gaylife for Indian gays. lol.

With or with out your wishes they will :) i dont see any problem with gays..its their personal choice..why should we worried about it??

are there no gays in bangladesh???? is every single citizen straight??

They are humans too..if people dont care about another people then they are the animals not gays :hitwall: anyway enough of stupidity ..discuss the topic if you want..

Ok Ok, Do you know human can be worsen then beast? Gays are not wiser than God who showed that way of life. You are just talking like sinners or killers are human, so do not hate them.

Ok Ok, Do you know human can be worsen then beast? Gays are not wiser than God who showed that way of life. You are just talking like sinners or killers are human, so do not hate them.

Dude just leave religion from this thread shall me..already Al-ZAkir is giving enough migraine to everybody with his version of Islam..

Hi

This is my 1st post here, I'm mostly a lurker, evident from my name :cheesy: I love this forum ! The Bangladesh threads are an absolute gem ! Al-Zakir, Munshiji and good 'ol idune :smitten: they never fail to deliver !

But this this thread takes the cake !

India poses a serious biological threat to our BD. GoB must think seriously about it and take precautionary steps before providing transit to Indians through our territory.

*sigh*..indians. ......the same smell to him. =D

ahh the hippocracy...thank you Apocalypse for reviving a dead thread :mps: and then you have the balls to accuse an Indian of being rude/racist !

I never thought patriotic Bangladeshi's would be such chauvinists, you could've ignored idune, but nooo you guys will pick just about any oppurtunity to poke fun at India/Indians....jealous much ?
:azn::azn:

Seems like "Bangladeshi Nationalism" is just another variant of die-infidel-hindu-baniya :yahoo:

India legalized live together and gaysex marriage which can accelerate HIV infection rate. I.

So the naive-yes-man speaks, wait did i hear it right?? legalizing same sex marriage increases AIDs risks ? wow....just wow

These Bangladesh threads always crack me up !:partay:

lol. You do agree that morality matters in such cases, dnt you? :D

Well i was quoting you..and i am wondering these much insults against my country and you are still whining about they personally attacking you?anyway leave it..any way of morality counts in this we both are living in a low moral countries..because AIDs is not a something which spreads through air and i can argue that which country has less moral ground in this case :)

AIDS rise may force India to spend more - World Bank

07 Mar 2010 06:05:22 GMT
Source: Reuters

By Bappa Majumdar

NEW DELHI, March 7 (Reuters) - India will have to scale up prevention of HIV to avoid having to spend an increasing share of its health budget on treatment of AIDS patients, the World Bank and other agencies said on Sunday.

New Delhi spends about 5 percent of its $5.4 billion healthcare budget on treating AIDS patients.

India with 2.5 million patients is among the top three countries with the highest number of HIV cases, alongside South Africa and Nigeria.

But with HIV cases showing signs of rising in the capital New Delhi, in the financial hub of Mumbai, in the north and the northeast, the cost of treatment in India could rise to $1.8 billion by 2020, about 7 percent of the total health expenditure, the World Bank says.

This would pose an enormous burden on the health care services and the budget in a country where malaria still kills hundreds of people every year and other health-sector challenges like non-communicable diseases are as sharp as AIDS, experts say.

More than 15 percent of the 200,000 plus injectible drug users (IDUs) are HIV positive in the country against a global average of 10 percent, AIDS experts say.

In some areas, HIV positive cases among IDUs have been found to be as high as 50 percent, health ministry officials quoting an ongoing survey said.

This rise could fuel the spread of AIDS unless checked, aid agencies say in their reports.

"What we are worried about, are the concentrated epidemics in the country, among vulnerable groups in districts," said Mariam Claeson, World Bank Programme Coordinator (HIV/AIDS).

"Those concentrated epidemics can act as wildfires, and therefore need to be targetted with effective prevention efforts," Claeson, an expert on AIDs in South Asia, told Reuters.

Injecting drug users are infected by the virus by sharing needles with an HIV-infected person, and passing it on by having unprotected sex.

The World Bank says the poor risk getting poorer in India as AIDS patients get marginalised and face income loss due to their HIV status.

The World Bank quoting a recent study says in its report that about 36 percent of people living with HIV/AIDS in India reported an income loss and increased expenditure on treatment.

"HIV is not a major threat to the current economic growth of India, but the welfare impact is significant and HIV disproportionately affects the poor," Claeson said. (Editing by Raju Gopalakrishnan)

Reuters AlertNet - AIDS rise may force India to spend more - World Bank

Back
Top Bottom