What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

Haha the Indians here are going nuts to hide the fact that they have the most HIV infected dirty low moral people in the world. You guys really need to protect your women. :D
What's the point dudes? The fact remains India has more AIDS infected people than all other South Asian countries combined and you guys pose a serious biological threat to these neighbors. I believe Pakistan, China and Bangladesh needs to take joint initiative on this matter and put pressure on the Indian government to issue AIDS-negative certificates to non-infected Indians. This should eventually be implemented as well for other diseases which have high prevalence in the immoral, poverty-stricken Indian society. :yahoo:

Actually i feel like laughing reading your posts..I dont know you are acting dumb or not ..seriouly tell me how Aids is spreading??you say Indian immoral,poverty stricken society ..if your country is of high value then you shouldnt have been feared of anything..am i right??Then how come Aids is spreading in your country because of Indian truckers?? :what: so is it because your country is also immoral,poverty stricken ??:azn: and about protecting our women i think you forget to read the articles it is saying that it is speard through Indian truckers visiting prositutes in your country which again spread to the people in your country who visits them for sex ..so much for moral high ground right?? :)

It means Bangladeshi in US has more chances to be infested with HIV than in India.
:rofl:

Exactly the reason why 250,000 people leave Bangladesh for employment every year risk they will get infected during their stay abroad and return to Bangladesh where they may transmit the virus to others especially their wives who could in turn transmit infection to their babies. So, yes infection starts from higher moral grounds of Bangladesh leads the lowest.

Nearly one in five ever-married women who had heard of AIDS did not know if there was any way to prevent it. This was lower for men, at 6%6.47 of the 259 cases of people living with HIV between 2002-2004 were infected as a result of migration. Of these, 29 were males returning from abroad, seven were wives of migrant workers, and four were children of HIV positive migrant workers. In 2004, data from the National AIDS/STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Programme showed that 57 of the 102 newly reported HIV cases were among returning migrants. :pop:

@ Apocalypse your analysis is full of sh!t my friend. Why do you have your head stuck in sand.?

Haha the Indians here are going nuts to hide the fact that they have the most HIV infected dirty low moral people in the world. You guys really need to protect your women. :D

Sunny: Your post has been reported. Not all people have family members like yours - you just gotta realize that. Once again, truth hurts?:woot:

IBRIS and ambidex: What's the point dudes? The fact remains India has more AIDS infected people than all other South Asian countries combined and you guys pose a serious biological threat to these neighbors. I believe Pakistan, China and Bangladesh needs to take joint initiative on this matter and put pressure on the Indian government to issue AIDS-negative certificates to non-infected Indians. This should eventually be implemented as well for other diseases which have high prevalence in the immoral, poverty-stricken Indian society. :yahoo:

I used 'sisters and mothers' comment figuratively, not literally you idiot. Why is that you guys are such morons? Now go ahead report this.

Last edited:
Whenever i need a laugh i move away from the other serious sections towards the Bangladesh Defence section.
Oh god,it really offers me one heck of a laugh.

Look at the ego,with which BD members are speaking,just have a look at their sh!tho!e country.Lying aside ,isolated with no central importance,its amazing to see them :blah: like this.
Thanks to the BD members for my daily dose of laughter.:lol:

You got to be ashame of yourself for such low-life disgusting comment, wonder how will you feel if your were at the receiving end. Shame on you.:tdown::mod:

Go through entire thread, there are more abuses thrown at Indians than we do to Bangladeshis. He was talking of morals of Indian truck drivers, when their own women are sleeping for money, where did their morals go? But anyways, I used 'sisters and mothers' comment figuratively as prostitutes are sisters and mothers of someone and not talking of Bangladeshi women in general.

But, how do you expect I would reply to delusional moron?

Last edited:
I used 'sisters and mothers' comment figuratively, not literally you idiot. Why is that you guys are such morons? Now go ahead report this a$$hole.

It's a known fact that indians resort to name calling when their arguments fail.:hitwall: My discussion with you ends here.

It's a fact that indians resort to name calling when their arguments fail. My discussion with you ends here.

Seems like you missed some good posts by Al-Zakir,Eastwatch,Idune etc..not good to be in the receiving end??right?:azn: anyway lets discuss topic..we will be sharing our pOV on behalf of immoral poverty stricken India against the rich and highly moral Bangladesh..

Yo indian :D, was this provocative enough to blow your Pakistani cover?

hah hah hah

He is not an Indian..check his posts before posting stupidity,they were cheering for you all along..dont wanna make them against you ;)

Seems like you missed some good posts by Al-Zakir,Eastwatch,Idune etc..not good to be in the receiving end??right?:azn:

Hey bro, I don't think anyone should do this. If you go through some of sunny's earlier posts, you'll see how dirty that dude got.

<seiko: we will be sharing our pOV on behalf of immoral poverty stricken India against the rich and highly moral Bangladesh.. >

lol. You do agree that morality matters in such cases, dnt you? :D

Last edited:
Hey bro, I don't think anyone should do this. If you go through some of sunny's earlier posts, you'll see how dirty that dude got.

I understand..i am not supporting any personal attack here..sorry for him..lets get back to discussion :cheers:

He is not an Indian..check his posts before posting stupidity,they were cheering for you all along..dont wanna make them against you ;)

*sigh*..indians. And I thought you're of the saner kind. I don't know about cheering, don't care either. There was this chinese guy lhuang who tried the same $hit. I challenged him to a "chinese talk session" with my chinese friends. He never got back to me. :D

This so-called pakistani patriot has the same smell to him. =D

Back
Top Bottom