Not open for further replies.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Iran Plans Terrorist Attacks During Hajj’
Ahwaz Group Warns Saudi Govt
KUWAIT CITY, Oct 29: The Iranian Revolutionary Guard has deployed a group of intelligence agents and senior military officials from Failaq Al-Qods to Makkah to carry out terrorist operations during Hajj season, the Ahwaz Islamic Sunni Organization revealed in a recent press statement.

The organization has warned the Saudi security organizations on the destructive plan of the group and called for precautionary measures to foil the terrorist plot. The group allegedly consists of specialized and elite Iranian forces linked to the Iranian sleeper cells, which have been operating for many years in GCC countries. It is also in charge of the recruitment and financial files, in addition to the scheme to penetrate the Arabian Gulf, the statement added.

According to the organization, the group is led by military intelligence leader Hassan Khaledi, who is responsible for tens of Arab agents dispatched to Makkah for the Hajj season operations. The group also includes Hassan Farhan Ouda Khaledi, leader of the Feda’eyan Imam Ali Organization, who has been heading operations of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in Ahwaz and the Arabian Gulf. His nickname in Ahwaz is Hassan Kameeta, after a military financial committee called Kameeta Imdad Imam Khumaine, which was formed during the Iraq-Iran War in the 1980s. This committee is financed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard members and their families and its role has expanded in the last few years, particularly when the International Security Council imposed sanctions on the Iranian regime.

Farhan is also directly responsible for the execution of hundreds of Ahwazi political prisoners in the 1980s and 1990s, specifically the security file of Ahwaz in the Iranian Intelligence Ministry called “Itlaat”. In 2004, he was transferred to Karaj City, West Tehran after surviving a number of assassination attempts and he was promoted to a senior post at the Revolutionary Guard. In 2007, he returned to Ahwaz secretly to form Feda’eyan Imam Organization, a military intelligence group. in charge of tracking down Sunnis in Ahwaz. He works under the supervision of the Lebanese Hezbollah and his job includes the launching of terrorist operations in the Arab Gulf region.
http://arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/175572/reftab/36/Default.aspx

provide credible source of the Govt Agency
the link is a blog by someone posting the accusation of an unkown organisation
its a very serious allegation, whats the reaction of KSA?
what are officials saying.

dont post the links to blogs and forums.

"Ahwaz Group Warns Saudi Govt"
wtf is an/the "ahvaz group"

lmao

this new series of propeganda statements against Iran are such loltastic fails!!
I question the sanity of people who waste their time posting such garbage on the forum

lmao

this new series of propeganda statements against Iran are such loltastic fails!!
I question the sanity of people who waste their time posting such garbage on the forum

Ahvaz is a Sunni Arabic area in Iran that is seeking independence from Iran. Of course they will not waste a second to bash Iran and try to get on Saudi Arabia's good side.

provide credible source of the Govt Agency
the link is a blog by someone posting the accusation of an unkown organisation
its a very serious allegation, whats the reaction of KSA?
what are officials saying.

dont post the links to blogs and forums.
I agree that these are very serious allegations & no Gov Agency is being quoted in this report... BTW this report is published on ARABTIMES online edition & ARABTIMES is a reputed NEWS paper & is part of AL-WATAN NEWS PAPER ... its not a blog or forum :)

I agree that these are very serious allegations & no Gov Agency is being quoted in this report... BTW this report is published on ARABTIMES online edition & ARABTIMES is a reputed NEWS paper & is part of AL-WATAN NEWS PAPER ... its not a blog or forum :)

I think it is about time we start a counter-propaganda against Iran. Iran's propaganda have gone above and beyond the normal boundaries of propaganda going as far as Takfiring all Saudis lol. Iran must get a Taste of it's own Medicine for a change our media should have been fighting back a long time ago instead of hoping for a more sane and rational Iran and hoping for better ties.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

And besides this was an official message from ahvaz liberation organization so it should be taken at some face value.

Our hearts go with the brave people of Ahvaz in their struggle against oppression of Iran. The real face of Iran is rarely shown here look at the face of this brave shaheed knowing that his about to meet his creator in heaven. His only crime was being an Ahvaz movement activist.

get-11-2009-ri26mnb3.jpg

(more graphic pictures removed as point is made)

lmao

As far as i know, almost all of the south Iran was under the Arab rule and Arabs were inhabitants of the area.

But after the annexure of the area by the Persians almost everything that had resemblance to Arabs was changed gradually to remove the Arabic identity of the place, starting from the names of the streets to the names of the important well known landmarks and even names of the inhabitants as they were forced not to use names used widely by Arabs of the region.

If you visit the area now you will see old barjeel structures (a structure built for cooling purposes in the summer) still standing same as the ones on the southern coast of the Arabian Gulf (coastal areas of UAE and other gulf states) and old women still wearing the Burqa'a برقع (the face cover) used by the native women of gulf states. Some are still trying to keep with the Arab traditions even after the area taken over by the Persians.

The last ruler (if i am not mistaken) of the area was the Amir Khaza'al al A'mri الأمير خزعل العامري

The Arabs from Ahwaaz area are called arabs of howla عرب هوله and ahwazee احوازي.

Mosamania please correct me if i am mistaken.

this Sunii Shia wahabi fight will lead us to nowhere but towards self destruction .....
So people choice is yours ....... be united or fight with each other and vanish from the face of world

Ahvaz is a Sunni Arabic area in Iran that is seeking independence from Iran. Of course they will not waste a second to bash Iran and try to get on Saudi Arabia's good side.

agreed

but Hajj? its beyond the sectarian and political differences. if the allegations are found true then trust me that everyone who recites the Toheed and proclaims the Prophet hood of Muhammad PBUH will condemn Iranian state.

by the way there are differences that are historical but I know that both nations have also made positive contributions towards normalisation.

we have close historic ties to both countries and will love to see that there are more active and positive interaction between the two countries.

If there is any truth in this report then let me use the response of Prince Turki Al-Faisal to Mullah Omar. We Pakistanis will be the first to fight anyone who attacks KSA and that too at the time of a sacred month and most sacred Islamic Ibadah.

You might want to read my response below to a similar conspiracy theory by a writer who is actually quoting a Canadian journalist’s allegation in her book to build a case against Pakistan. Such is the truth about the authenticity of the stories and level of journalism these days, but when there is a non-stop barrage at a mass scale then the receipts are bound to be affected.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/136415-seeking-dubious-peace-taliban.html#post2217958

Some people will find some similarities in Modus operandi of these blogs. Quoting questionable sources and presenting accusations and assumptions as facts and then sitting back while the web community absorbs it quotes it, then quotes the quoted quote, the article is mutated and after some time the story is a fact and the flame war is at its glorious peak.

There is a consistency in such articles that they decide to select segments of events that suit them to strengthen their theory and ignore the complete picture. This article is no different where the author does mention the meeting of the former ISI chief with Mullah Omar but fails to mention the Saudi diplomat Prince Turki Al Faisal who was there too. The author the makes a ludicrous claim that ISI chief went all the way to Mullah Omar telling him to oppose Pakistani official advice. The way the event happened in reality was that Pakistani spymaster Gen Naseem and his Saudi counterpart Prince Turki (who later became Saudi Ambassador to USA) went together to meet Mullah Omar in Kandahar and requested him to handover Osama Bin Laden for his terrorist crimes in Saudi Soil along with terrorism against he United states, they both reminded him of their support to the Afghans during Afghan Jihad and their support and recognition of the Taliban regime.

They reminded him that Osama had promised Mullah Omar that while being the guest of Taliban, he wont plan any terrorist attacks against other countries specially Saudi Kingdom. Then they both gave him the details of Osama‘s attacks on US Embassies, Naval Vassals & Saudi cities and his support of the groups engaged in sectarian killings in Pakistan. They said that doing so Osama had not only broken his promise (with Taliban) but also harmed the countries that had been the biggest supporters of Afghans during Soviet occupation & the only ones supporting the Taliban regime.

Mullah Omar refused to listen & made a scene out of it (for his Taliban audience present in the meeting) by leaving the room and coming back with a wet head saying that he had to drench himself with water to cool down his temper & if the Pakistani & Saudi spymasters were not his guests then they would have had suffered dire consequences to which the Saudi prince got up full of anger saying that he will be the first person to fight anyone who helps Osama in planning and attacking the Saudi royal family and Saudi Kingdom, Gen Naseem chided Mullah Omar by telling him that his act has just lost him the sympathy and support of the only 2 countries in the world and his regime will suffer the consequences. This was the last ever high-level meeting between the ISI chief and Mullah Omar that ended in a sour note as both chiefs left Kandahar for Pakistan.

they don't feel near of Saudis
they most of them feel Iranians even if they are arabs sunnis or whatever
this is always inside countries some independantists and full of hatred groups.

And by the way everyone knows arabs are not all the same. So if some people here could stop think Arab is one country. thanks.

If Iranians indeed planed it this, it is not the first time this will happen in Makkah (1987 Hajj incident).

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalam alaikum

Mosa, i have to disagree with u ahwaz is not a sunni region true now there r many sunnies now but the majority is still shia. Double standard and racist policies of mullahs in iran made many of them sunnies.

Iranians did create problem in the 80's during hajj

Saudi security forces r alert i don't think iranians will do any thing wrong , i don't think it is a credible news

Doctor bhai , this (shia, sunni ) is truth u have to accept it

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom