What's new

Ahwaz Militants accuse ‘Iran is Planing Terrorist Attacks During Hajj’'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in ahvaz and i bet you, they dont like saudis one little bit. trust me.

Maybe. But they did make this accusation now didn't they??

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

And our hearts go to the hoothi martyrs and freedom fighters that are kicking the crap out of your army. Is that how you wanna be respected by others Mosa?

Supporting houthis is like supporting PKK against Turkey. I was just making a point to others here.

Maybe. But they did make this accusation now didn't they??

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Supporting houthis is like supporting PKK against Turkey. I was just making a point to others here.

You're making it seem like it was all ahvazis that came out and said this.

You're making it seem like it was all ahvazis that came out and said this.

Exactly. Just like how Press TV make it look like all Shias come out and say what the guy in the video you posted in the other thread says.

as I said in the begining, loltastic fail

I was born in ahvaz and i bet you, they dont like saudis one little bit. trust me.

I dont understand that how pre-Islam mutual hatred of Arab and Persian is justifiable in this time.
by understand I mean in terms of Islam,
I know our regional and local love and hate relations normally supersede the religion and in the end its Islam that takes the blame.
wonder what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH would have said, you recite the Kalima and you forgot what I told you on Hajj Al Widha? forgot my sermon already?

I see after 3 pages of postings there is yet no confirmation of this allegation.

Don't cross Haj security red line: Al-Qahtani

By MD AL-SULAMI | ARAB NEWS
Published: Oct 24, 2011 01:24 Updated: Oct 24, 2011 01:24

JEDDAH: Security agencies in the Kingdom would not allow anybody to tamper with the security and safety of pilgrims who have come for Haj, said Lt. Gen. Saeed bin Abdullah Al-Qahtani, director general of public security.

“Pilgrim security is a red line that cannot be crossed,” the general said, adding that nobody should dare obstruct pilgrims from performing their religious rites peacefully and comfortably.

Speaking to Arab News after attending a training course for emergency security forces in Jeddah, Al-Qahtani described the Haj as the largest human gathering in the world. “People of different nationalities, color and race come to the Kingdom for Haj and they receive a wholehearted welcome,” he said.

Al-Qahtani said pilgrims should not create any problem or cause harm to their fellow pilgrims. “They have come here to gain the happiness of God and it’s our duty to facilitate their movements and efforts to perform their rituals easily and comfortably,” he said.

“We have full confidence in all pilgrims and believe that they come to perform the fifth pillar of Islam and not for any other purpose. We’ll not allow them to engage in any other activity during Haj,” he said, referring to those who try to undermine Haj security.

He agreed that some people would sneak into the holy sites without Haj permits. “We cannot ignore this fact and there are geographical, material and other reasons for that, but we’ll try our best to reduce their number as far as possible,” he added.

“There is no change in Haj rituals, what is changing is the plans and methods we follow in dealing with pilgrims and improve Haj services,” the security chief said, adding that this year’s Haj would witness a number of changes in security matters.

The training program saw a mock operation to clean up an area where terrorists had kept weapons and sheltered wanted criminals. Helicopters and special assault forces took part in the operation.

Brig. Khaled Al-Muhammadi, commander of emergency forces, said such training programs are conducted annually in different parts of the country to enhance the preparedness of Saudi forces in confronting terrorism and unrest as well as disturbances during Haj.

© 2010 Arab News

saumainKSA_8299.jpg

sauKSA_8235.jpg

sauKSA_8392.jpg

sauKSA_7940.jpg

The Iranian regime from day one has deep rooted interests in disrupting Haj operations via a terrorist strike to provoke a world wide vendetta against the Al Sauds as incompetent to protect holy sites. Its a regime full of hate and falsified historical myths!

Don't cross Haj security red line: Al-Qahtani

By MD AL-SULAMI | ARAB NEWS
Published: Oct 24, 2011 01:24 Updated: Oct 24, 2011 01:24

JEDDAH: Security agencies in the Kingdom would not allow anybody to tamper with the security and safety of pilgrims who have come for Haj, said Lt. Gen. Saeed bin Abdullah Al-Qahtani, director general of public security.

“Pilgrim security is a red line that cannot be crossed,” the general said, adding that nobody should dare obstruct pilgrims from performing their religious rites peacefully and comfortably.

Speaking to Arab News after attending a training course for emergency security forces in Jeddah, Al-Qahtani described the Haj as the largest human gathering in the world. “People of different nationalities, color and race come to the Kingdom for Haj and they receive a wholehearted welcome,” he said.

Al-Qahtani said pilgrims should not create any problem or cause harm to their fellow pilgrims. “They have come here to gain the happiness of God and it’s our duty to facilitate their movements and efforts to perform their rituals easily and comfortably,” he said.

“We have full confidence in all pilgrims and believe that they come to perform the fifth pillar of Islam and not for any other purpose. We’ll not allow them to engage in any other activity during Haj,” he said, referring to those who try to undermine Haj security.

He agreed that some people would sneak into the holy sites without Haj permits. “We cannot ignore this fact and there are geographical, material and other reasons for that, but we’ll try our best to reduce their number as far as possible,” he added.

“There is no change in Haj rituals, what is changing is the plans and methods we follow in dealing with pilgrims and improve Haj services,” the security chief said, adding that this year’s Haj would witness a number of changes in security matters.

The training program saw a mock operation to clean up an area where terrorists had kept weapons and sheltered wanted criminals. Helicopters and special assault forces took part in the operation.

Brig. Khaled Al-Muhammadi, commander of emergency forces, said such training programs are conducted annually in different parts of the country to enhance the preparedness of Saudi forces in confronting terrorism and unrest as well as disturbances during Haj.

© 2010 Arab News

saumainKSA_8299.jpg

sauKSA_8235.jpg

sauKSA_8392.jpg

sauKSA_7940.jpg

The Iranian regime from day one has deep rooted interests in disrupting Haj operations via a terrorist strike to provoke a world wide vendetta against the Al Sauds as incompetent to protect holy sites. Its a regime full of hate and falsified historical myths!

Reading this I realized something.. It is soooo sad that even Hajj is being used as a proxy battle zone... THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

hmmm can you explain?

anyway Iranians go to Haj all my family went there many times. it is expensive bt we feel important to do it of course.
Iran is organizing the trip and we are teached to be careful. of course as you know we are not allowed to have Quran in farsi or any other book.
believing Iran wants to attack is 99.99% chance to be propaganda.

More this kind of story shows up nowadays , more i believe your country is making stories because you want an attack against us.

Anyway i am waiting your explanation we live on myths and so.

Hope everything goes smooth many of my relatives have gone for hajj..

Actually Iran did use Hajj for political reasons before. We simply make sure they never do that again. They are always welcome to come to and make pilgrimage as long as they don't start any trouble and turn a holy ritual into a propaganda tool. Being careful is always a good thing.

bullshit+meter02.bmp

Seems like these groups are creations of the US and her arbis -- the only way the US and her arbis can keep the people of the region to not question the leadership of these Arbi families that own entire countries, is to spread sectarianism and associated terrorism. So, will it work? For some it will, these people will bash nationalism and claim that they are supporting their sect but of course they will not support the same kinds of freedoms, sectarian considerations and separatism in their own countries.

Seems like these groups are creations of the US and her arbis -- the only way the US and her arbis can keep the people of the region to not question the leadership of these Arbi families that own entire countries, is to spread sectarianism and associated terrorism. So, will it work? For some it will, these people will bash nationalism and claim that they are supporting their sect but of course they will not support the same kinds of freedoms, sectarian considerations and separatism in their own countries.

Hey muse man I missed you man I missed you so much where have you been?? You know what I love you man, I really do I freaking love you man. Been a while what you been up to man?

I see after 3 pages of postings there is yet no confirmation of this allegation.
ofcourse you will not see now, tomorrow,or ever a confirmation of this propaganda. Brother, this is all part of a campaign to make Irans name black. They have succeeded to a certain point but people are waking up and rejecting their bullshit lies

ofcourse you will not see now, tomorrow,or ever a confirmation of this propaganda. Brother, this is all part of a campaign to make Irans name black. They have succeeded to a certain point but people are waking up and rejecting their bullshit lies

You know the moment I read it I knew it was bullshit too. I call a spade a spade and a sheryah sheryah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom