What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
now this guy is comparing ahmad shah brailvie who was a scholar ( and might some dont consider him scholar ) with mirza ghulam who used to get wahi by teechi teechi ( i guess ) and claimed prophethood ?

TARIQ

funny how these people fight :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Qadiyaanis never discuss Mirza himself 'cause they them self know very little about him...... Brits and other anti-pakistan media will definiltely continue highlighting wrongs in Islam and continue supporting Ahmadiyas and fitnas like them..

But it sure means they stopped considering religion being anyone's copyright a long time ago.

What do you mean by that

Highly debateable. I have posted video of Darulaloom Deoband's chief which contradicts your opinion. He was no small potatoes. First get everyone to declare him non-Muslim then you’ll make more sense.

Dont know who you are talking about, so i'll just leave it there!

This is the same for all developed countries not just British nether is this any special privilege as all have the same right, but there are plenty of Sunni Lords and MPs sucking up to British as you put it.

Do you really live in Norway? I am surprised you don't know this stuff living in europe.

yes i live in Norway, i know a little if not something about the ahmadiyyas in Norway. they are a small minority among Muslims yet they are one of the richest! look at their newly opened temple!

they get financial aid from the british queen, they suck hard up to them. it is the british royal family that keeps funding them. us muslims have mosque's a lot to. but not as big as they have. what is it... like 5000 people capasity. they poop money or what? they get it from royalities.

Still they are considered non-Muslims by Sunni scholars and Shias are even being killed regularly certainly in Pakistan. So this is no small difference.[/QUOTE]

The Mullah and the Munir Report

In 1953, when Pakistan was very young and when Judges still could not be bought, a commission comprising two eminent Justices of the Federal Court submitted a report, fated to be called the Munir Report, that in my opinion should be mandatory reading for every Pakistani and if possible every Muslim all around the world. The Justices who wrote this report were Justice Muhammad Munir and Justice Kiyani. Never again did any judicial officer in Pakistan speak his or her mind so clearly and so eloquently.

They write:

“The result of this part of inquiry, however has been anything but satisfactory and if considerable confusion exists in the minds of our ulama on such a simple matter, one can easily imagine what the differences on more complicated matters will be…. Keeping view the several different definitions [of a Mulsim] given by the ulama, need we make any comment except that no two learned divines are agreed on this fundamental. If we attempt our own definition as each learned divine has done and that definition differs from that given by all others, we unanimously go out of the fold of Islam. And if we adopt the definition given by any one of the Ulama, we remain Muslims according to the view of that alim, but kafirs according to the definitions of everyone else.” (Page 215, 218)

They go on to say that if Deobandis are in charge, all non-deobandis would become Kafirs, and if Barelvis are in charge all non-Barelvis would be declared Kafir. Depending on the sect, the definition of a Muslim changes, and so everyone else becomes a Kafir. They warned that if Pakistan as a state was to get involved in such pettiness, it would lead to a most fantastic disaster. Their prescription was to follow the routine of any normal democratic secular state and stay away from this mess. They refuted the assertion of the Mullah that Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, rejecting it outright as a basis. They point to the Fatwa from DarulUloom Deoband in India presented in front of the inquiry commission as Ex.DE 13 , which declares all Shiites as Kafirs and Murtids, and says that every fatwa is exclusionary in nature. They continued:

“If the constituents of each of the definitions given by the Ulama are given effect to and subjected to the rule of combination and permutation and the form of charge in the inquisition’s sentence on Galileo is adopted mutatis mutandis as a model, the grounds on which a person maybe indicted for apostasy will be too numerous to count.” (Page 219)

The Mullah and the Munir Report - Chowk: India Pakistan Ideas Identities.com

they get financial aid from the british queen, they suck hard up to them. it is the british royal family that keeps funding them. us muslims have mosque's a lot to. but not as big as they have. what is it... like 5000 people capasity. they poop money or what? they get it from royalities.

Can you prove it? Obviously as a REAL Muslim you can't be lying, right? Or are you?

Can you prove it? Obviously as a REAL Muslim you can't be lying, right? Or are you?

you need to be stupid if you think they earn that much of a money. i mean come here to Norway and look at their status and ours, MAJOR difference.

we are associated as backward idiotic muslims while they are 'the nice version of Muslims' even the Pakistani community that is atleast several times bigger than the ahmadiyya community can't make a mosque bigger than their temple.

where do you think this comes from... ? look back at GB colonies history. look at ahmadiyya communitys throughout Europe. they are always richer than the Muslims... why so.

i helped some brothers collecting money in Ramadan to help building Mosques, we went to the Ahmadiyya areas and guess what... not even a single one gave us a Norwegian Krone.

i and many other muslims don't have the slightest respect for this guys.

Qadiyaanis never discuss Mirza himself 'cause they them self know very little about him...... Brits and other anti-pakistan media will definiltely continue highlighting wrongs in Islam and continue supporting Ahmadiyas and fitnas like them..

When at first you don't succeed [in a debate]…try try again with propaganda.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i helped some brothers collecting money in Ramadan to help building Mosques, we went to the Ahmadiyya areas and guess what... not even a single one gave us a Norwegian Krone.

They should give you money to help build mosques that spread hatred against them? You think they are stupid?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

you need to be stupid if you think they earn that much of a money. i mean come here to Norway and look at their status and ours, MAJOR difference.

Prove this allegation;

they get financial aid from the british queen, they suck hard up to them. it is the british royal family that keeps funding them. us muslims have mosque's a lot to. but not as big as they have. what is it... like 5000 people capasity. they poop money or what? they get it from royalities

its sunni islam with an I- stop making fool out of yourself-

The word Sunnah (سنة [ˈsunna], plural سنن sunan [ˈsunan], Arabic) literally means a clear, well trodden, busy and plain surfaced road. In the discussion of the sources of religion, Sunnah denotes the practice of Prophet Muhammad that he taught and practically instituted as a teacher of the shariah and the best exemplar.

Did not you attend the local Madarsa?
Too bad.

When at first you don't succeed [in a debate]…try try again with propaganda.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

They should give you money to help build mosques that spread hatred against them? You think they are stupid?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Prove this allegation;

I am not here for success or failure...

What that Turkish guy is saying looks very true but I tell you what you don't about htis 'cause you're not even a murrabee so how can you know this... ahmadiya community is very rich here in Pakistan as well... Many friends do not even have an earninig hand in their homes but still they live like there income is more than a lakh per month... not all the money is collected within the community there is definitely an external hand involved...
A thankyou by ahmadis to Guardian when Guardian is continuously publishing anti-Pakistan and anti-Islamic stuff tells us loudly who is supporting whom....

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Too bad.

hahahahah :D :D :D

O paai jaan aapko roka haina tou hat jaao khud he.... :D

Nai pata tou na bolo

Too bad.

there is a difference between Sunni and Sunnah...

Sunnah was something the Prophet (PBUH) did from time to time that wasn't required to be done. wich muslims adapted.

for instance, the prophet prayed more than five times a day. was he required to do so... no! in Turkish we say NAFILE NAMAZ. they are sunnah.

there is a difference between Sunni and Sunnah...

Sunnah was something the Prophet (PBUH) did from time to time that wasn't required to be done. wich muslims adapted.

for instance, the prophet prayed more than five times a day. was he required to do so... no! in Turkish we say NAFILE NAMAZ. they are sunnah.

Islahi, Amin Ahsan (1989 (tr:2009)). "Difference between Hadith and Sunnah" (in Urdu). Mabadi Tadabbur i Hadith (translated as: Fundamentals of Hadith Intrepretation). Lahore: Al-Mawrid. Retrieved 1 June 2011.

Above is the source...

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

O paai jaan aapko roka haina tou hat jaao khud he....

Nai pata tou na bolo

Now you started Chinese. Lol

Islahi, Amin Ahsan (1989 (tr:2009)). "Difference between Hadith and Sunnah" (in Urdu). Mabadi Tadabbur i Hadith (translated as: Fundamentals of Hadith Intrepretation). Lahore: Al-Mawrid. Retrieved 1 June 2011.

Above is the source...

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Now you started Chinese. Lol

I thought you understand chinese as well :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom