What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that Turkish guy is saying looks very true

Where is the evidence of it? I thought as a REAL Muslim you do not say anything without substance; something to do with being considered a liar and all.

but I tell you what you don't about htis 'cause you're not even a murrabee so how can you know this... ahmadiya community is very rich here in Pakistan as well... Many friends do not even have an earninig hand in their homes but still they live like there income is more than a lakh per month... not all the money is collected within the community there is definitely an external hand involved...

So what is stopping you from investigating their source of income in Pakistan? If you can kill then, jail them, persecute them, surely you can investigate their source of income and should have done by now? Something is not right here.

A thankyou by ahmadis to Guardian when Guardian is continuously publishing anti-Pakistan and anti-Islamic stuff tells us loudly who is supporting whom....

Guardian is the most pro-Pakistan pro-Muslim newspaper you can get here. But you don't know and from the looks of it you don’t care much about facts either. Propaganda is more your game.

Where is the evidence of it? I thought as a REAL Muslim you do not say anything without substance; something to do with being considered a liar and all.

So what is stopping you from investigating their source of income in Pakistan? If you can kill then, jail them, persecute them, surely you can investigate their source of income and should have done by now? Something is not right here.
Guardian is the most pro-Pakistan pro-Muslim newspaper you can get here. But you don't know and from the looks of it you don’t care much about facts either. Propaganda is more your game.

What comes on media and on this forum is not the overall situation.... they are being killed not by state but extremists... persecuting them is not possible very difficult to raise voice against qadiyanees these NGOs and other things stop your way.. you can only do ihtejaaj like what many Islamic organizations do and outcome is nill....... Only thing so far state has done is to decalre them non-muslims otherwise there is not discrimination inside state for they being Qadiyaani.....

Musharaf was a qadyaani many say 'cause his wife was (don't know real truth).... Misbah-ul-haq is a qadyani and he is currently leading Pakistani team there are many others who succeded....

Yes there should be investigation of this jamat from where they genrate this much money and things should be brought in front of public for a clearer view...

What comes on media and on this forum is not the overall situation.... they are being killed not by state but extremists... persecuting them is not possible very difficult to raise voice against qadiyanees these NGOs and other things stop your way.. you can only do ihtejaaj like what many Islamic organizations do and outcome is nill....... Only thing so far state has done is to decalre them non-muslims otherwise there is not discrimination inside state for they being Qadiyaani.....

Musharaf was a qadyaani many say 'cause his wife was (don't know real truth).... Misbah-ul-haq is a qadyani and he is currently leading Pakistani team there are many others who succeded....

Yes there should be investigation of this jamat from where they genrate this much money and things should be brought in front of public for a clearer view...

More propaganda. Where is the evidence of all this? You don’t much seems to care about substantiating your claims, which means two things; a) you don’t much care for the truth and b) most probably because you don’t think truth is on your side.

They're classified as Muslims in non-Islamic countries. I think that makes it enough for us to consider them Muslims. This sectarian mindset is what is unleashing hell in your home country.

Of course ignorance is a blessing.

Guys see this. These Ahmadies ( i dont know why people call them Muslim?) can even preach their religion in Israel

Mahmood Mosque (Kababir) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Preaching is everyone’s basic human right; obviously you would not know about this. Any country that prohibits it is violating human rights.

Just out of interest, who do you wish were dead, less; Ahmadis or Jews? Would you prefer if Jews were converted to Ahmadis?

The neighbourhood's first mosque on Mount Carmel was built in 1931

Did Israel exist in 1931? I think you will find it did not.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

You sould know :)

Is preaching to non-Muslims not a good thing?

Did Israel exist in 1931? I think you will find it did not.

they are still there. (it was off-topic so plz leave it)

To you. Before ZAB's appeasement to Arabization, I don't think anyone else had a problem with them in Pakistan. Not that I am very keen about it but this is exactly what veteran members here have mentioned many times.

Preaching is everyone’s basic human right; obviously you would not know about this. Any country that prohibits it is violating human rights.

Just out of interest, who do you wish were dead, less; Ahmadis or Jews? Would you prefer if Jews were converted to Ahmadis?

Don't wish to interfere in the animated discussion between you and bubble but just to raise a point; preaching is not allowed in any Islamic country. Not about Ahmadis but about any other religion or non-organized philosophy. So basically around 40+ countries are violating human rights according to your definition.

And just my perspective, I don't think Jews'd be interested to become Muslim looking at their pride of their own belief.

they are still there.

These Arabs should leave their ancestral land and go were? Have the other Arabs left after Israel came into being? Do you give the same advise to leave Israel to rest of non-Ahmadi Arabs too?

By this standard Kashmiris in Indian Kashmir should be expected to leave Indian Kashmir as it is ‘occupied’ by India. Wouldn't that solve the Kashmir issue. :)

no they are not .... who the hell are you to decide about our religion
you dont know about Islam and Muslims so keep your mouth shut

And sir, who the hell are you to tell some one that they are not Muslim.. ???

Who are the Ahmadiyya's what's the difference between them and the Ahla Sunnah Wel Jamaah? So many different sects so much seperated it's almost unbelievable!!

ashok do u have any spare time i think we need some islamic lessons from u just let us know about ur timing

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom