What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India Muslims have been cricket team captain, president and vice president and wht not? In Pakistan they are making hail of Ahmadias just coz some mullahs dont consider them Muslims. Would love to know Ahmadias contribution in Indian success story.

because Allah has not told them till date not to be muslims. Who are you to say they are not muslims? Are you Allah now?

Just to enhance my knowledge I would like to ask you what does a MUSLIM mean to you?

In India Muslims have been cricket team captain, president and vice president and wht not? In Pakistan they are making hail of Ahmadias just coz some mullahs dont consider them Muslims. Would love to know Ahmadias contribution in Indian success story.

Its all because you are the one.. India, a secular state. Minorities are given full protection.

Just to enhance my knowledge I would like to ask you what does a MUSLIM mean to you?

Read my quote from Justice Munir report on this. Maulanas have yet to agree on the definition of a Muslim even after 1400 years. However there is general agreement that all other sects expect one's own are kafir.

Its all because you are the one.. India, a secular state. Minorities are given full protection.

Bro i m nt saying India is heaven for Muslims. In case not for any one. We are not perfect. But here anybody can be big if he has caliber. We dont judge people by their religion. Look at SRK, APJ, Azaharuddin, AR Rahman, Azim premji and lots of.

Anyways we hate Qadyanis from the depth of our heart.

At least you are honest and have given up the real game behind all this facade of religiosity. It’s the hate by hateful narrow minded people that is driving this.

Why other muslims sects don't accept Ahmadiyya i don't understand there logic, when they are beilve in Allah.
when only disagreement is about the last messenger, In that case i happen to understand that muslim do consider Jesus as one of theremessenger (i read some where long back), so dose this means that all muslims are Christans?

Bro i m nt saying India is heaven for Muslims. In case not for any one. We are not perfect. But here anybody can be big if he has caliber. We dont judge people by their religion. Look at SRK, APJ, Azaharuddin, AR Rahman, Azim premji and lots of.

You are taking the discussion miles away from the article. Please have your say only on the topic, don't bring other issues into it.

You are taking the discussion miles away from the article. Please have your say only on the topic, don't bring other issues into it.[/Q

May be yoy dont have answer for me or my questions are too uncomfortable for you. Let it be.

A quick question here.. As I understand, Non Muslims are prevented from doing Hajj.. I hear The law prohibits Non-Muslims from entering Not just the holy mosques.. but the entire region.. Now if Ahmadis are non muslims, they should not be able to perform Hajj.. Is that really the case?? Pl Note, that I am talking about Ahmadis from all over the world and not just Pakistan...

Read my quote from Justice Munir report on this. Maulanas have yet to agree on the definition of a Muslim even after 1400 years. However there is general agreement that all other sects expect one's own are kafir.

I was precisely asking about very own understandings, its not like that you always have to follow Molanas.

So uptil now there exist no definition that defines a Muslim, can it be taken true??

A quick question here.. As I understand, Non Muslims are prevented from doing Hajj.. I hear The law prohibits Non-Muslims from entering Not just the holy mosques.. but the entire region.. Now if Ahmadis are non muslims, they should not be able to perform Hajj.. Is that really the case?? Pl Note, that I am talking about Ahmadis from all over the world and not just Pakistan...

Non-Muslims can not perform Hajj.. I don't know what is the status of Ahmedis in KSA and in other Muslim countries but here in Pakistan they are declared as Non-Muslims, so they can't perform Hajj according to Pakistani law.

Non-Muslims can not perform Hajj.. I don't know what is the status of Ahmedis in KSA but here in Pakistan they are declared as Non-Muslims so they can't perform Hajj according to Pakistani law.

I understand that since 1983 (Gen Zia's rule) Ahmadis are categorized as non muslims in Pakistan.. But in India and a lot of other countries, their legal status is same as a Shia or a Sunni Muslim. And the passports do not carry any indication of being an Ahmadi or not.. I also understand that Ahmedis from countries other than Pakistan are able to perform Hajj like any other Muslim.. Doesnt that go in contradiction of the belief that only Muslims can/should enter Mecca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom