What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a long discussion
it is like with our baha'is in Iran. are they muslims or not?
if you consider Islam teachings such people who claim to be the new prophet or the mahdi (here the case) they are by definition not defined to be muslims because there cannot someone claiming so

for shias of Iran we believe the mahdi will come back but for a particular reason and we could see that it didn't occur so that's why they are out of islam

of course it doesn't mean that they should not be allowed to exist but they hardly can say they are muslims
they created a new religion inspired by Islam that's all

true, and they deny some of the basic rules of Islam, they are like 'nation of Islam'. dont know if you have heard about them.

but ahmadiyyas believe that there was a prophet after Muhammed PBUH. they deny that our prophet was the last one, and comes out with stupid stuff like someone born in india 200 years ago was the last prophet.

and an arm chair hindu general is going to tell us.

They're classified as Muslims in non-Islamic countries. I think that makes it enough for us to consider them Muslims. This sectarian mindset is what is unleashing hell in your home country.

if you consider Islam teachings such people who claim to be the new prophet or the mahdi (here the case) they are by definition not defined to be muslims because there cannot someone claiming so

It’s more complicated than that. Founder of Darulaloom Deoband Maulana Qasim Nanautwi himself believes prophets can come as well as some Sufis who had the same belief. Yet these people have large followings and no one seems to be calling them non-Muslims in any large numbers. There is a big contradiction here.

Qasim Nanutwi’s views below. Unfortunately its only in Urdu;

Last edited by a moderator:
Media that ignores its own social issues and highlights the issues of sub-social groups in hosts countries reflect either a "deep" relationship or a strategic link with the govt since British media is the official mouth piece of the British gov.
i dont think the issue of catholic priests is something unknown, everybody knows about it and it is having coverage in media too.

i dont know much about Shias ask Hussein. but as far as i know, they dont go around making their own prophet!

In fact they do!

They beleive in Mahdi, which they say would come.

Because they are a developed country and Turkey is not. :)

the fact that they are a developed country doesnt mean they can change the rules of a religion!

it stands in the Quran that the Prophet (PBUH) is the last Prophet and that there won't be anyone else after him. what ahmadiyyas say is that there will. so they deny what Allah is saying. as a Muslim you can't do that...

that is why ahmadiyyas aren't associated as muslims. and beside it's Brittain we are talking about here. ahmadiyyas kiss up to their queen!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

In fact they do!

as i said, i dont know much about them. and mahdi is the twelth Imam or something. not Prophet!

now hindus gona tell us who is a muslim and who is not?-

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

In fact they do!

thats why its better if you learn your own books- instead of making stupid and silly propositions-

the fact that they are a developed country doesnt mean they can change the rules of a religion!

But it sure means they stopped considering religion being anyone's copyright a long time ago.

it stands in the Quran that the Prophet (PBUH) is the last Prophet and that there won't be anyone else after him. what ahmadiyyas say is that there will. so they deny what Allah is saying. as a Muslim you can't do that...

Highly debateable. I have posted video of Darulaloom Deoband's chief which contradicts your opinion. He was no small potatoes. First get everyone to declare him non-Muslim then you’ll make more sense.

that is why ahmadiyyas aren't associated as muslims. and beside it's Brittain we are talking about here. ahmadiyyas kiss up to their queen!

This is the same for all developed countries not just British nether is this any special privilege as all have the same right, but there are plenty of Sunni Lords and MPs sucking up to British as you put it.

Do you really live in Norway? I am surprised you don't know this stuff living in europe.

as i said, i dont know much about them. and mahdi is the twelth Imam or something. not Prophet!

Still they are considered non-Muslims by Sunni scholars and Shias are even being killed regularly certainly in Pakistan. So this is no small difference.

mahdi is the twelth Imam or something. not Prophet!

Your above statement is worthless becuase of your underneath statement of your own which contradicts yourself:

as i said, i dont know much about them

You are skating on a thin ice....

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

If you people judge others as Jews and Kaffers, then why not.

Mahdi is an imam. An imam is not a prophet.

I know, because I am shia.

The Ahmadi situation is comparable to the situation if some group claimed to be Christian but didn't believe that Jesus (pbuh) was the son of God. Would other Christian leaders regard them as Christian?

It’s more complicated than that. Founder of Darulaloom Deoband Maulana Qasim Nanautwi himself believes prophets can come as well as some Sufis who had the same belief. Yet these people have large followings and no one seems to be calling them non-Muslims in any large numbers. There is a big contradiction here.

Qasim Nanutwi’s views below. Unfortunately its only in Urdu;

Even if we agree to your claims even then Mirza Ghulam ahmad cannot be accepted as prophet... A person who openly abuses his opponents and uses a very cheap language in his books cannot even be called a sane person and you want us to believe he was a new propeht in Islam... O come on...

and no doubt Brits will promote Ahmadeya after all they were the ones who created him and asked him to claim loudly k angraiz k khilaaf bandooq na uthaao jihaad bil talwaar khatam ho gya hai

If Muslims can't agree on the definition of a Muslim even in 1400 years and will keep fighting then someone has to help.

thats why its better if you learn your own books- instead of making stupid and silly propositions-

Generally insults mean you have run out of real arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom