What's new

Ahmadiyya festival site Attacked in Bangladesh

They were not Jamatis idiot.. If the number is 20,000 in a village of Kaliakoir, they were most probably common people of the village... Anyway, corruption of Islam shouldn.t be tolerated at any cost, Bravo Kaliakoir... Bangladesh is with you!

By the way i have been to Kaliakoir..... There was a beautiful river...

Nobody had problem with Ahmedi called as Muslim during Pakistan movement and claiming Gurdaspur, after getting used for creating Pakistan, Ahmedis were thrown out.

did the false prophets attacked Muslim Army in Medina or Muslim Army was sent out in an expedition to crush false prophets and their followers ??
Sorry i am a bit ignorant in this matter, does the Quran dictate us to do it? Yes or No?

Sorry i am a bit ignorant in this matter, does the Quran dictate us to do it? Yes or No?

Quran isnt the only source... Hadith, Ijma, Qiyas also are... Muhammad pbuh said his companions/ummah will not agree on wrong decisions.. therefore, Ijma Qiyas also come into Question... Ali Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar (R) all agreed on the expedition and Khalid was sent to slay false prophets and their followers who used to say Gibrael (A) started to come to them..

i am not saying terror on Ahmadis are justified by this, but muslims will always take it seriously. Its not ideal world , welcome to the real world... Does 20,000 in a rural community ring any bell???

p.s if you let this ahmadis to propagate wrong Islam we will eventually reach to a stage where Pakistan is now.....

Quran isnt the only source... Hadith, Ijma, Qiyas also are... Muhammad pbuh said his companions/ummah will not agree on wrong decisions.. therefore, Ijma Qiyas also come into Question... Ali Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar (R) all agreed on the expedition and Khalid was sent to slay false prophets and their followers who used to say Gibrael (A) started to come to them..

i am not saying terror on Ahmadis are justified by this, but muslims will always take it seriously. Its not ideal world , welcome to the real world... Does 20,000 in a rural community ring any bell???

p.s if you let this ahmadis to propagate wrong Islam we will eventually reach to a stage where Pakistan is now.....

I think pakistanis are the ones who declared Ahmedis as non muslims.

So we must kill all the Ahmadis now then?

I think pakistanis are the ones who declared Ahmedis as non muslims.

i have no clue about pakistan .. but i meant eventually Sunni and Ahmadis will run into a collision course.......

They pretty much did the same in my country & began by declaring all & sundry as Non-Muslims because we didn't believe in Mr.Ghulam Ahmed Qadyan, their asserted Prophet or Medhi. And then it back-fired on them when the rest of us went ape-sh*t on them

ans @Rafi

you mean Abu Bakr was wrong he fought his entire caliph life fighting false prophets like Musailima... You do realize Ahmadis add a prophet to Islam??? .. Either Abu Bakr is wrong or you are wrong... now you decide..:angry: ...

@kobiraaz relax dude, I never said - anybody was wrong - but we gotta live and let live, this is the 21st Century - that was the time when Islam was being established, people MUST have the right of freedom of religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan is at the stage it is because we 'didn't' allow the Ahmedis to propagate their wrong Islam...in fact we came down rather hard on them & then one thing led to another till a point is, now, reached when they're a persecuted minority !

Remember this started from the Anti-Ahmediya riots in the '50s & it took us another 20 or so years before we finally declared them Non-Muslims & another decade or so before they were persecuted. It takes time but this needs to be stopped at the beginning because its inevitable that once you go down this path...one thing will lead to another even if Bangladesh is not Pakistan because Pakistan wasn't Pakistan & now it is.

Aur waiss bhii gimme Abu Bakr & Umar (Peace Be Upon Them Both) or even Jinnah Sahib & I'd follow them blindly but we're stuck with people like Zardaris & Hasinas. Koiii abuse hiii na ho jaiii aisee Laws kiii as it appears to be the case in Pakistan.

but hey, they are feed with cheap propaganda stuff , and cheap one's keep falling for that. even our media should now start reporting every Bangladeshi living illegally in India or trying to cross illegal, then these same pus$$ies will know other side of the story. perhaps, the most strangest thing about the Bangladeshis is that, when in front of the westerners-read whites, they act like they are all secular, they hail secularism, they even act like their entire nation is a model of secular growth, but quiet a few days back, one of the Bangladeshi opened a thread written by a mullah on how secularism would be threat to Islam in Bangladesh, all Bangladeshis, including the retard who opened this thread started B!tching about secularism, some even went to the extent condemning secularism and claimed it to be conspiracy of RAW that would eventually destroy Bangladesh, when its about trying to impress others, they all become secular and claim that Bangladesh is country where people from all religions live happily, but, when no one is to hear, the word 'secularism' becomes evil to them, what a strange world we live in.

This was my previous quote on a topic related to Bangladesh, just a day later, Bangladesh proves me right, thank you Bangladeshis.

this is how they treat their own people, and yet b.itch about BSF and India all day, quite amusing to see our fanatic cheer leader 'idumb' blaming it on India and unsurprisingly putting the blame on Ahmadis and falsely accusing them of not staying in their limits.
to top it all, the 'idumb' declares that attack was an Indian agenda.

i have no clue about pakistan .. but i meant eventually Sunni and Ahmadis will run into a collision course.......

Ahmedis were declared non-Muslims in 1974 by Bhutto after intense pressure from religious groups. After Ahmedis, extemists in Pakistan trying to target Shias.

Ahmedis were declared non-Muslims in 1974 by Bhutto after intense pressure from religious groups. After Ahmedis, extemists in Pakistan trying to target Shias.

Read it.........

Remember this started from the Anti-Ahmediya riots in the '50s & it took us another 20 or so years before we finally declared them Non-Muslim

This was my previous quote on a topic related to Bangladesh, just a day later, Bangladesh proves me right, thank you Bangladeshis.

this is how they treat their own people, and yet b.itch about BSF and India all day, quite amusing to see our fanatic cheer leader 'idumb' blaming it on India and unsurprisingly putting the blame on Ahmadis and falsely accusing them of not staying in their limits.
to top it all, the 'idumb' declares that attack was an Indian agenda.

grossly inaccurate... clearly from someone with superficial knowledge about Bangladesh.... you will only hear Secularism from media and people somehow related to cultural activities.... Muslim mass of Bangladesh are proud of their muslim identity.. they dont hide it.. i can assure you in a poll - muslim or secular- result will be 70-30.

@kobiraaz relax dude, I never said - anybody was wrong - but we gotta live and let live, this is the 21st Century - that was the time when Islam was being established, people MUST have the right of freedom of religion.
Good post, Better signature. :enjoy:

Now I have to watch Band of Brothers again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these heretics have common sense, they would be better off not provoking the muslims of BD. These idiots being the heretics they R, are perfect pawns to be used by awami & leftist malauns to beat up the myth of minority oppression and further their parasitic goals.

Back
Top Bottom