What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a gentle reminder that the thread has been made sticky. So MODS have made their position pretty clear on this.

Coz i think one of the MOd himself is one of them . Y wont he made it sticky .coz they always try to portray tht in Pakistan Ahmadis lived as second rated citizen whr as in reality it really opposite.

As far as Islam is concerned No one is allowed to kill any human being the Life is given by Allah and Allah can only take it back.

As far as the becharay Ahmadis are concerned they are really making it a big issue for no good reason .I myslef have Ahmadis friends and they enjoy the very good relationship with Muslims.

i think most of the Ahmadis in pakistan are enjoying a quality life as whn they convert thm to ahmadi faith they give thm lot of money and other possible help by getting their kids in to good job . They have all the privileges in Pakistan as most of the bureaucrats are Ahmadis and they are enjoying the best a Govt officer can have , and most of them are on very higher posts .
I dont what more Pakistan can do for them . They are living an excellent life even they they keep crying .

Last edited:
Just a gentle reminder that the thread has been made sticky. So MODS have made their position pretty clear on this.

WHATi seriously didn't noticed it thanks for telling me.SO mods just made a controversial thread sticky.

Coz the MOd himself is one of them . Y not he made it sticky .

I don't Understand what do you mean?

Coz the MOd himself is one of them .
Now thats rich!!. Anyways even if one were it would not make him less of a Pakistani would it?

Y not he made it sticky .
What is your point here?? It is already sticky...
Are you not aware, or are you suggesting that he did it because he is an Ahmadi?

Why waste your time with me, after all I am an Ahmadi

I am an Ahmadi. There are four million of me in Pakistan. This Islamic Republic is the only state in the world which has officially declared me to to be a non-Muslim. Why? It’s simple. I am an Ahmadi.

Ordinances have been passed against me. Acts and Constitutional Amendments have been drafted around me. Shortly after the heart and soul of our nation was ripped into two, a country reeling to define and defend its own identity unleashed itself upon me. In 1974, a parliament I had voted for adopted a law that outlawed me.

The rest of you were given a different story. Unlike you, I was not a “a person who believes in the finality of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH”. But nobody really asked me what I believed in. Why? Because I am different. Because I don’t matter. Because I am an Ahmadi.

A powerful man who killed another powerful man in the name of the law did worse to me. In 1984, the General of an Army I pay for, support and serve with passed another law: now I could not call myself a Muslim at all, or even “pose as Muslim”.

You might have noted the affects of that today. As my attackers unleashed their wrath, television networks I watch and love got the location of the bloodshed all wrong. What I call a mosque, they called a “place of worship”. That’s alright though. It’s not their fault. I’m used to the special treatment. After all, I am an Ahmadi.

But I wish things were different. I wish I was like you. I wish I was a Sunni, a Shia, a Punjabi, a Pakhtoon, a Baloch, a Sindhi, a Memon, a Gujrati, a Siraiki, a Makrani. If I was any of those, or even anyone else, I would have been called a martyr or “shaheed” in the papers today. My family would have liked that. They would have even engraved it on my grave, like you do for your loved ones. But that doesn’t matter though. It’s what comes after the grave that really matters. And in my case, I’ve been reassured by you that not much good awaits me there.

But you can’t blame me for wishing. I wish I could give you a hug this Eid. I wish I could say “asalamalaikum” and “eid mubarak” to you as well. I wish I could read to you the history of my people and even have you sample my food. But I can’t. That could cost me three years of prison time.

Finally, I also wish my attackers had chosen another date. For you, today was a day to remember. After all, it was twelve years ago that you unleashed your might upon the world by reducing a mountain to ashes. You had invented the weapon to counter all weapons. You detractors were scared and your enemies terrified. For causing yesterday’s incident to dampen your re-living that moment of pride, I apologize. Please accept my condolences.

But you don’t have to. You’ve got other things to do. Why waste your time with me? After all, I am an Ahmadi.

(Disclaimer: Khan is not an Ahmadi, rather a Pakistani)

I am an Ahmadi My Name is Khan

Why can’t we be ignorant of these sectarian system? What we see today are cultural implications of the laws and constitutional amendments regarding Ahmadis in Pakistan. Can’t we just respect them as humans for one that’s Haqquq ul Ibad, and let HIM decide who is who on the day of judgment. On the lighter side “ Ahmadis are the one sect; declared non-Muslims by the constitution and yet they will not be allowed the liquor permit to buy booze.

I am an Ahmadi. There are four million of me in Pakistan. This Islamic Republic is the only state in the world which has officially declared me to to be a non-Muslim. Why? It’s simple. I am an Ahmadi.

Ordinances have been passed against me. Acts and Constitutional Amendments have been drafted around me. Shortly after the heart and soul of our nation was ripped into two, a country reeling to define and defend its own identity unleashed itself upon me. In 1974, a parliament I had voted for adopted a law that outlawed me.

The rest of you were given a different story. Unlike you, I was not a “a person who believes in the finality of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH”. But nobody really asked me what I believed in. Why? Because I am different. Because I don’t matter. Because I am an Ahmadi.

A powerful man who killed another powerful man in the name of the law did worse to me. In 1984, the General of an Army I pay for, support and serve with passed another law: now I could not call myself a Muslim at all, or even “pose as Muslim”.

You might have noted the affects of that today. As my attackers unleashed their wrath, television networks I watch and love got the location of the bloodshed all wrong. What I call a mosque, they called a “place of worship”. That’s alright though. It’s not their fault. I’m used to the special treatment. After all, I am an Ahmadi.

But I wish things were different. I wish I was like you. I wish I was a Sunni, a Shia, a Punjabi, a Pakhtoon, a Baloch, a Sindhi, a Memon, a Gujrati, a Siraiki, a Makrani. If I was any of those, or even anyone else, I would have been called a martyr or “shaheed” in the papers today. My family would have liked that. They would have even engraved it on my grave, like you do for your loved ones. But that doesn’t matter though. It’s what comes after the grave that really matters. And in my case, I’ve been reassured by you that not much good awaits me there.

But you can’t blame me for wishing. I wish I could give you a hug this Eid. I wish I could say “asalamalaikum” and “eid mubarak” to you as well. I wish I could read to you the history of my people and even have you sample my food. But I can’t. That could cost me three years of prison time.

Finally, I also wish my attackers had chosen another date. For you, today was a day to remember. After all, it was twelve years ago that you unleashed your might upon the world by reducing a mountain to ashes. You had invented the weapon to counter all weapons. You detractors were scared and your enemies terrified. For causing yesterday’s incident to dampen your re-living that moment of pride, I apologize. Please accept my condolences.

But you don’t have to. You’ve got other things to do. Why waste your time with me? After all, I am an Ahmadi.

I*am*an*Ahmadi My Name is Khan

What is the point here .
see ahmadis are non-muslims they cannot have same thing as we muslims have thts it .
Hindu are non- muslims they have different greetings , everything different ,
cristians are non-muslims they have there own and other religions also have different term used for different things .
whts the big issue u are Pakistani nobody is denying tht fact .

I*am*an*Ahmadi My Name is Khan

its nothing more then another bigoted article with extreme exaggeration. for me that attacks on Pakistani citizens' be it Ahmadi or anyone.

see ahmadis are non-muslims they cannot have same thing as we muslims have thts it .

huh??? Explain

its nothing more then another bigoted article with extreme exaggeration. for me that attacks on Pakistani citizens' be it Ahmadi or anyone.

For some people its not

Now thats rich!!. Anyways even if one were it would not make him less of a Pakistani would it?

Im not saying tht he is less pakistani than me . He might have more passion for Pakistan than i have.
Does bieing a non-muslim qualifies tht u dont love ur country more than we Muslims do .i don't think so .
Faith is different and patriotism is different so plz keep it different.

No other Muslim groups denies this statement which is core of Islam:

A Muslim is a person who considers Allah as the one and only God and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) as the last prophet.

And the one who denies this statement or somehow alter it is not a Muslim.. I think everything is Cristal clear here. Either believe it as it is, or you aren't deserved to be called as Muslim.. There is Yes or No, no middle way.. GOT IT..!!!

It is not black and white as you mentioned. It is only sunni muslims belief that Pr. MOhamad is last, but Ahmad muslims do not think so. So according to the Ahmeds, Sunnis are the false muslims and dont deserve to be called so. Wil you accept the logic?
Thats why its so tragic that Ahmediyyas are treated like this. In india they are treated with lot of respect and are doing very well for themselves

First correct me if im wrong, Muslim is who who belives in 'Quran' and the 'Holy Prophet (PBUH)' and belives the 'Prophet (PPBUH)' is the last Prophet of God.

If the above statment isnt true then

Christan's are Muslims as they belive also in a book send from God
Jews are Muslims as they do belive in a book sent from God
Hindus are also Muslims as they belive in good, The ONLY religion in the world that respects other living things so much so they have Gods for them.
Bhudists are Muslims as they belive in peach for all man kind.

The point is there HAS to be a LINE which is to be KNOWN which defines who is Muslim and who is not that is a logical thing to do, otherwise I have no problem in calling the entire humanity Muslims and they calling us what they are and make peace prevail!

To be logical there is ought to be no middle point in a religion either you are in it or your out of it simple.

Please no hate comments. Im a Muslim by birth though if given a choice to be a part of no religion and only for peace on earth im all for it. but if Religion stands it has to has a line otherwise this is what happens.

What is the point here .
Hindu are non- muslims they have different greetings , everything different ,
cristians are non-muslims they have there own and other religions also have different term used for different things .
whts the big issue u are Pakistani nobody is denying tht fact .

that means just call yourself a Sunni not muslim. Because Sunni is also JUST a belief that is different from the rest like shia/ahmed/bohri etc

huh??? Explain

For some people its not

abt the first part Ahmadis are non-muslim according to Law of Pakistan u cannot use any term which is used by Muslims .like told by the writer in the article.

and Emo I am muslim Islam dont give any right to any muslim even to hurt any human .Killing is far away .
It was very depressing and saddening tht my own country men died tht day ,whtever their faith was dont matter , wht matters is tht they were humans and most of all Pakistanis . and Whoever those killers were there sole motive was to start sectarian violence in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom