What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@username, may i ask what is taught in indian schools about the origin of mankind? in islamic countries they dont teach about devolotion theories, what is it in india?

May be they don't teach in Afghanistan............please don't claim about other Muslim countries

We are taught Evolution theory by Charles Darwin.

Adam and Eve stories are part of the religion and nothing to do with schools, No religion is taught in regular schools, Unless it is a Madrassa or a special religious school.

thanks for correcting the mistake, it was only a typing one.

@username, may i ask what is taught in indian schools about the origin of mankind? in islamic countries they dont teach about devolotion theories, what is it in india?

oh is it so... sorry my friend... we are taught about Charles Darwin's theory...

anyways I wish in Islamic countries they teach Darwin's theory also saying that it is only a theory and there is no proof for it...

Did I say too much ? Because I am not a Muslim, If I said too much I am sorry...

who told you in Islamic country they don't teach about evolution theory?? common I have been taught Darvin's theory of evolution in 9th grade in government school... come and see science books of punjab text book board and clearify your misconceptions...:cheers:

Kugga I don't know whether what you are saying is true or not... if that is the case then your country is tolerant towards other beliefs also... this is good...

oh is it so... sorry my friend... we are taught about Charles Darwin's theory...

anyways I wish in Islamic countries they teach Darwin's theory also saying that it is only a theory and there is no proof for it...

Did I say too much ? Because I am not a Muslim, If I said too much I am sorry...
please read previous posts in this thread. I mean 2-3 posts before you - and you will get your answer

no you didnt say too much , you answered my question. thanks.

please read previous posts in this thread. I mean 2-3 posts before you - and you will get your answer

mmm Yep I saw them... misconceptions are solved... usually I keep my browser window so small... I read one post and reply too it If I think I have to reply... after replying only I see other posts...

That is the reason for confusion.... don't ask me why.... it is a long answer... if you are a software engineer you will know the answer readily....

NO there is no Islamic law neither in Quran nor given by Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So there is no punishment in Islam for leaving Islam.

The only difference it makes is that anyone who renounces Islam is out of Islam and is called murtid.

I repeat again there is NO Punishment Not even minor one what to say about death penalty in Islam for renouncing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kugga I don't know whether what you are saying is true or not... if that is the case then your country is tolerant towards other beliefs also... this is good...

No our country is not tolerant towards other beliefs we treat ahmadis very badly and kill them where ever we find them.... also hindu and christians are not safe in our country.... I praise america and uk for this coz they have least amount of raceism and religious intolerance towards human beings and by human beings I don't mean "Muslims" coz they are not human beings they are some brutal wild animals...:cheers:

Nobody is discrimating any minority in Pakistan. They are free to live and practice their religion her in Pakistan.
Mishap happens sumtimes and we just cant based everything on tht one saddening event in which sum minorities people were killed .

No our country is not tolerant towards other beliefs we treat ahmadis very badly and kill them where ever we find them.... also hindu and christians are not safe in our country.... I praise america and uk for this coz they have least amount of raceism and religious intolerance towards human beings and by human beings I don't mean "Muslims" coz they are not human beings they are some brutal wild animals...:cheers:

Hosala meray bahi hosla . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I praise america and uk for this coz they have least amount of raceism and religious intolerance towards human beings and by human beings I don't

it looks like sarcastic. i am not sure about the US, but the UK is very tolerant country, it is surely not perfect, but much better than many many places.

abt the first part Ahmadis are non-muslim according to Law of Pakistan u cannot use any term which is used by Muslims .like told by the writer in the article.

and Emo I am muslim Islam dont give any right to any muslim even to hurt any human .Killing is far away .
It was very depressing and saddening tht my own country men died tht day ,whtever their faith was dont matter , wht matters is tht they were humans and most of all Pakistanis . and Whoever those killers were there sole motive was to start sectarian violence in the country.

If Islam does not give the right to hurt anyone to any Muslim, then since when did Islam give the right to ordinary people to declare someone Muslim or non-Muslim as the State has done in Pakistan? Does the Quran not explicitly state that only Allah will deliver judgment?

And where in the Quran does it state that open discrimination against a community and the denial of their basic rights is acceptable?

Why don't you come to Pakistan and start a struggle here instead of just giving suggestions on a forum??

come here and you will know who want these amendments out of the constitution and who don't

Are you threatening me?
Where in the Quran does it state that open discrimination and denial of basic rights of a religious community is acceptable, as is done with the Ahmadi's in Pakistan.

You have no moral or ethical arguments to back up your support for discriminatory laws against Ahmadis and so all you can do is issue threats now and make snide comments about 'posting on forums'

The forum is a platform for projecting views - we are amongst the highest traffic defence fora, and definitely the highest traffic Pakistani defence forum. That gives this forum a wide audience, and those of us in favor of repealing the discriminatory laws against Ahmadis will take advantage of this audience to push our position. Also, in case you haven't noticed, this position is also being pushed on all the mainstream newspapers in editorials and opinion pieces, on facebook, blogs, and other fora.

The cumulative effect of all of these individual discussions and arguments is a widespread discourse amongst Pakistanis, read by a wide range of Pakistanis, and eventually, hopefully, enough Pakistanis will see that bigotry and open discrimination by the State against a community is shameful and a black mark against Islam and Pakistan and that these discriminatory laws must be repealed.

You and others of your ilk can continue to hide from the arguments pointing out that discrimination against Ahmadis is against Islam and human decency, and issue 'threats' - it only exposes how weak and morally bankrupt your position is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom