What's new

Ahmadinejad sees better Pakistan-Iran relations

I would guess they are all in his good graces, but I am sure he favours some more then others. I think Jalili and Velayati are 2 of his favourites for sure.

I like Ghalibaf or either of the 2 moderates Rowhani or Aref.

Good luck either way bro. :tup:

Not really. Khamenei's policies sure, but not Ahmadinejad's. Ahmadinejad and Khamenei have had a falling out.

Probably friendly on the outside, while not really co-operating or trading a lot.

Really? I thought Khamenei only dictated domestic policies. Welp, looks like I have a lot of rethinking to do.

REMEMBER THIS:

PMLN FEDERAL MINISTER FOR PLANING AND DEVELOPMENTS AHSAN IQBAL'S STATEMENT
ON 9 JUNE 2013 THAT HIS GOVERNMENT WILL COMPLETE IPI GAS PIPELINE ON PREFERRED AND URGENT BASES

HERE IS NEWS CLIPPING OF HIS STATEMENT IN

DUNYA NEWSPAPER
9 JUNE 2013

402527_67681760.jpg

LETS SEE IF PMLN REALLY MEANS IT OR DELAY IT AND KEEP REPEATING STATEMENT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION LIKE PPP GOVERNMENT

HOPE FOR THE BEST

SOURCE:
Dunya Epaper | Daily Dunya Newspaper | Roznama Dunya

Well this should all depend on what kind of support he gives a government in Afghanistan that is hostile towards Pakistan and more importantly if they allow the transport of Iranian troops and/or weapons across their territory in support of the Afghan government.

Pakistan has helped Iran immensely when it comes to their nuclear program while the Indians have voted against the nation three times at the IAEA. Furthermore, India is probably the second most important strategic partner for Israel after the US and has been known to launch spy satellites for it not to mention assist them in their covert campaigns that harm Iranian interests.

If Iran cannot recognize who its friend is than there really can be little improvement in relations.

No winky business brother. :rofl:

India buys Iranian oil thats why?

India buys, Iranian oil... and nothing more!

Sorry, i'm not a ignorant kid.... FYI, there are 50 weekly flights from Iran to India but non of them carry oil.

we maintain good relation with iran due to, oil, afganistan and indian shia population. :)

and you target Muslim population in rest of India because they are not shia?

Do you get support from Pakistani shia as well?

Why doesn't Iran complete the whole Pakistani section of IP gas pipeline ???
Revenues will start earlier, if IP gas pipeline is completed ahead of schedule. With PML N ( Nawaz Sharif ) government in power, It is looking like IP gas pipeline will be delayed. The New government's focus is on improving efficiency of power sector & preventing electricity theft. The focus is not on completing IP gas pipeline.

Pakistan in my opinion should stay away from Irani and Arab intentions & plans...
With it comes blackmailing

Pakistan can't just ignore them, to do so would be detrimental to Pakistan's economic and national security.

India buys, Iranian oil... and nothing more!

Sorry, i'm not a ignorant kid.... FYI, there are 50 weekly flights from Iran to India but non of them carry oil.

and you target Muslim population in rest of India because they are not shia?

Do you get support from Pakistani shia as well?
I gave you a straight answer about the reason for maintaining good relation with iran, its quite simple and well known.
Iran needs a market for oil and we need oil(from diverse souces).
We have convergence of goal in afgainistan
and Indian shia act as a pressure group to maintain good relation with iran.

Back
Top Bottom