What's new

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11

This is not off-topic. Related with same Ahmadinejad. He is not credible person. His views doesn't make truth. Ask any person from Turkey.

Yes Turkey kills Kurds, Minorities and several other people. lol your indian members were supporting me on how much Turkey was wrong, so any person from turkey is an expert on Syria lol.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Nirrecih can you tell your buddy to stay on the topic ?

Yeah go look up on what SA does to it's own people, Turkey is just talking BS, Hama was 30 years ago, it destroyed the Muslim Brotherhood who would have turned Syria backwards. Nope more people in Israel have died then in Syria, just more BS you have , actually people do talk of syria, we have had plenty of talk about us from all countries now, You have really now Idea of what your saying , I've have said I will open a thread about Syria and you can talk as much as you like now lets stop derailing this thread shall we ?

Brother they keep going off at a tangent, Ask the zionist and her retard indian freinds who support her how does European killing of jews mitigate zionists killing innocent palestinians. They dont want to address the issues. Netanyahoo can talk crap but aminadinajad cant why? Why the double standards thats why they go off topic and onto your country and you personally

Yes Turkey kills Kurds, Minorities and several other people. lol your indian members were supporting me on how much Turkey was wrong, so any person from turkey is an expert on Syria lol.

Then why you all talking of Israel when Muslims had killed more Muslims in Middle-east than all religion combined in whole world ?

Everyone talking of few thousand in Israel, What about Million of Muslims Killed by Muslims ?? Is this not double standard ?

I am off from this topic. :wave:

Keep blaming Israel everyday because that suits everyone own killing. :rolleyes:

Nope, why consider him scum your showing your hatred how is this man a scum ? sir your revealing to much emotion listen I understand you, lol to think your suppose to be my eternal enemy lol you don't seem like a bad guy, However this is the UN not matter how bad you are yes you have a right to talk about it.

As I said, I support in giving him the right to speak as much as like, but I expect world-wide condemnation to his hatred and evil ideas, and a unanimous protest by representatives of other nations against his fascist ideas - leave the hall and of course do not applaud this Anti-Semite.

Then why you all talking of Israel when Muslims had killed more Muslims in Middle-east than all religion combined in whole world ?

sorry you came making trying to dodge the idea, you claim turkey and Saudi Arabia are credible to understand whats going on in Syria and yet now you go against you have been found in your own BS, you understand noting on the ME, wasn't yestoday you supported me on what I was saying now your against me lolz :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

As I said, I support in giving him the right to speak as much as like, but I expect world-wide condemnation to his hatred and evil ideas, and a unanimous protest by representatives of other nations against his fascist ideas - leave the hall and of course do not applaud this Anti-Semite.

wann hold my hand and say anymore things you have on your mind ??

This is not off-topic. Related with same Ahmadinejad. He is not credible person. His views doesn't make truth. Ask any person from Turkey.

Oh and netanyahoo talks sense. My indian brother go and read what zionists say about hindus and non jews that they are not humans. Go do your own research google it dont take my word. Then come back and give us your fountains of knowledge

sorry you came making trying to dodge the idea, you claim turkey and Saudi Arabia are credible to understand whats going on in Syria and yet now you go against you have been found in your own BS, you understand noting on the ME, wasn't yestoday you supported me on what I was saying now your against me lolz :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

wann hold my hand and say anymore things you have on your mind ??

We should both hold her hand and also help the iranians double their popultaions. Remember any children we have by jewish women will be accepted as israeli jews and zionists no problem. lol

It seems we must mate with the enemy to bring them out of their paranoia, Nirreich I have enjoyed this talk we have had and would suggest you come on this forum more often, I intend to mate with as many jewish women as I can to help them.

What about when the maijority of the nations of the world are critical of zionists and israelis do you take any notice? no you dont give a rats assx

Oh and netanyahoo talks sense. My indian brother go and read what zionists say about hindus and non jews that they are not humans. Go do your own research google it dont take my word. Then come back and give us your fountains of knowledge

Again you repeat your lies in hope for a miracle that somehow they will become a truth.

There no such thing as Zionist hatred to non-Jews and of course not for Hindus or Muslims. Zunism did more good for Muslims than their own so-called "brothers".

How can we have peace with Israel when they keep sending their agents to our countries killing our scientists, destroying our Nuclear sites, killing our people ? Tell me nirreich how can we ?

It seems we must mate with the enemy to bring them out of their paranoia, Nirreich I have enjoyed this talk we have had and would suggest you come on this forum more often, I intend to mate with as many jewish women as I can to help them.

yes we can help them to fully populate greater israel. I think saudie is part of that. Is syria also regarded as greater israel by zionists because you are syrian that could be the solution your children with Nirreish could peacefully occupy all arab countries. I could do same for iranians and increase their popn to 160 million. Everyone gets what they want lol

anyway goodnight all im going to bed bye

I think what he said was wrong.

There is however a reason to why people are losing patience with zionism. Its things like this that upset people.

ZIONISTS WON'T LET YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR TV - YouTube

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom