What's new

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11

Now your just talking BS, Dr. Ahmadinejad is merely a puppet for the supreme leader.
Fact that Ahmadinejad causes enermous damage to Iran. Maybe supreme leader became old and does not control him well.

By the way, your beloved Syrian regime slaughtered more Palestinian civilians than anyone else. :confused:

Fact that Ahmadinejad causes enermous damage to Iran. Maybe supreme leader became old and does not control him well.

By the way, your beloved Syrian regime slaughtered more Palestinian civilians than anyone else. :confused:

It still does not make it right for Israel to do so....Lol how the entire world just nods when Israel in its media says "Syria kills Palestinians too see it is okay for us to do it see"

Or when they treat Arab citizens in their country like garbage and then say "At least they are treated better than any other country so their vile race should be lucky they are living here"

I think honorable Iranian President Mr Ahmadinajad , is free to express his philosophical questioning of an event that could not have occurred

Since there is no scientific evidence to suggest so many ppl died

The man clearly states the FLAWS in engineering of these so called Gas Chamber stories
Talks about it around min 2:30 on award

Last edited by a moderator:
I think honorable Iranian President Mr Ahmadinajad , is free to express his philosophical questioning of an event that could not have occurred

Since there is no scientific evidence to suggest so many ppl died

You see it is illegal to question that. It happened and that's it don't think it over and don't dig anywhere. If you do you will go to jail.....And while you are here enjoy the western world where free speech is abundant :welcome:

LOL Palestinians civilians yeah syria blocked gaza, launched the gaza war, syria, stops pals at checkpoints, syria kills pals who are sleeping lol syria is evil we deserve to be destroyed :devil: , spare me the BS :undecided:

Historical FACT

There were x amount of Jews in Europe , and 99% of them moved to US/ Other European cities
There are also videos on Youtube that looks at the historical POPULATION of jews in Europe , before and after the so called Holocaust

The fact is that population figures increased in other cities for jews and it decreased in Germany thru migration not via Gas Chamber teleportation

Sure there were prisoner of war, and there was no food so alot of people died its possible but 6 million jews in gas chambers

Its illogical because , its impossible to get rid of all that Ash , and also Gas residue will kill even Germans who opened these chambers etc

Plus alot of people died in World war 3 so graphics pictures could have been pictures of air raids or people killed in wars

Point to remember:
Killing anyone is wrong - but what we can question is did something happen
or was there any scientific evidence or not

Jew writers have history , of writing books, and citing incorrect political references and then the western world assumes it as a fact .. and its preached over and over again

Just look at Einstein - he was just 1 of big scientist in Manhattan Projects , just 1 out of 5,000-10,000 engineers but Hollywood and media makes him the champion of all things related to science

No one remembers other scientist of his time whose theories Mr Einstine stole and changed a bit to make it seem like it was his idea but who gets the credit anyhow ... that is a topic for another time

LOL Palestinians civilians yeah syria blocked gaza, launched the gaza war, syria, stops pals at checkpoints, syria kills pals who are sleeping lol syria is evil we deserve to be destroyed :devil: , spare me the BS :undecided:
Syria slaughtered Palestinians in Tal Zaatar 1976, Tripoli 1983, War on camps 1985-1988. And Palestinians in Gaza live better than in Syria.

Fred Leuchter REPORT ..!!!! let the truth be told by the expert !!! Not Hollywood

This is historical Video this is not some mambo jumbo made in Hollywood by Spielberg and Co

This is the EXPERT the priest noted his work post the war who examined the locations for war crime related activities and he said what a balooni

"IT WOULD TAKE 68 YEARS to execute 6 million Jews " Coming from experts mouth!!!

This is definitely a must for people doing investigative search , this expert examined the site this his official report !!!

He states very clearly in it between min 5-7 THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THIS WAS USED AS GAS CHAMBERS OF ANY KIND

Min 5:30 on wars says it conclusively NEVER ... THE SITES were never used as gasing chambers

He says there was not even cynide traces forget about gasing

If there are no traces of the cunide gas!!! How can any one be killed by Cynide gas chambers which even don't have chimney's lol

Syria slaughtered Palestinians in Tal Zaatar 1976, Tripoli 1983, War on camps 1985-1988. And Palestinians in Gaza live better than in Syria.

Palestinians in Palestine live in their country.....of which is occupied....and getting kicked out of systematically.....And being under a blockade......that forbids the entry of even potato chips....... And they are only allowed Israel things......To increase the economy of their oppressors.....so they can oppress them better.......Yeah i can see the similarities.

You see it is illegal to question that. It happened and that's it don't think it over and don't dig anywhere. If you do you will go to jail.....And while you are here enjoy the western world where free speech is abundant :welcome:
i went in Germany in a camp. it is awful. there are many photos and many stil survived people who are honest people .
there are videos that in their time couldn't be fakes otherwise it would have been easy now to show it is fake.

this is a reality that it occured.
only sick minded people who hate Jews , but unhonestly say they don't hate Jews, who are saying this not occured
i am not surprised about AHmadinejad but as well the christian extremists
we have all our stupid extremists

Historical FACT

There were x amount of Jews in Europe , and 99% of them moved to US/ Other European cities
Here some historical facts for you, ignorant:

1) There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1939.
2) By 1945 less than 200 thousands Jews remained.
3) Total number of Jews entering US during WW2 was 20 thousands.
4) Total number or Jews who entered Palestine was about 100 thousands.

So try to learn a bit before posting. And better follow example of your beloved leader.

i went in Germany in a camp. it is awful. there are many photos and many stil survived people who are honest people .
there are videos that in their time couldn't be fakes otherwise it would have been easy now to show it is fake.

this is a reality that it occured.
only sick minded people who hate Jews , but unhonestly say they don't hate Jews, who are saying this not occured
i am not surprised about AHmadinejad but as well the christian extremists
we have all our stupid extremists

My point was that why is it "Illegal" to question it??? In countries that claim free speech none the less.

Palestinians in Palestine live in their country.....of which is occupied....and getting kicked out of systematically.....And being under a blockade......that forbids the entry of even potato chips....... And they are only allowed Israel things......To increase the economy of their oppressors.....so they can oppress them better.......Yeah i can see the similarities.

234mm3.jpg

Palestinians shop for food at a grocery store in Gaza City during a three hours suspension of fire in Gaza City on January 8, 2009. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

84208439vd1.jpg

Palestinians leave a grocery shop in Gaza City during a three hours suspension of fire on January 8, 2009. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

452yr5.jpg

British journalist and peace activist Lauren Booth, sister-in-law of former British premier Tony Blair who is now an international Middle East peace envoy, shops at a grocery store in Gaza City on September 3, 2008. Booth said today she is trapped in Gaza as Israel refuses to let her leave the Palestinian territory she entered aboard a protest boat. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

I see Pringles and Lays chips there. :whistle:

234mm3.jpg

Palestinians shop for food at a grocery store in Gaza City during a three hours suspension of fire in Gaza City on January 8, 2009. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

84208439vd1.jpg

Palestinians leave a grocery shop in Gaza City during a three hours suspension of fire on January 8, 2009. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

452yr5.jpg

British journalist and peace activist Lauren Booth, sister-in-law of former British premier Tony Blair who is now an international Middle East peace envoy, shops at a grocery store in Gaza City on September 3, 2008. Booth said today she is trapped in Gaza as Israel refuses to let her leave the Palestinian territory she entered aboard a protest boat. AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS (Photo credit should read MAHMUD HAMS/AFP/Getty Images)

Where? Because i don't?

234mm3.jpg

84208439vd1.jpg

452yr5.jpg

The pictures of the grocery stores again.

hey yo look

Saudi_Gold_store.jpg

4936995025_ff6a637f6c.jpg

Look everyone in Saudi Arabia is swimming in Gold and drives Bugattis... But we all know (Well most anyway) that is not true.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom