What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Ahmadis don't have to prove their loyalty to self proclaimed scholars. Btw yesterday you were dishing out fatwas like its halwa puri.

Not fatwas , just correcting somethings . Karachi itself is death arena and mostly Political forces are having in a serious clash with each other .

Again do you watch ahmadi channels? If you did you would not say what you just did. All Ahmadis around the world are asked to pray for Pakistan, we want a stop to the unjust killings of humans anywhere in the world. The problem with you people, when an ahmadi is killed, it must have been some RAW/CIA/Mossad/Mi5 conspiracy to malign Pakistan. Right?
No , Ahmedis seems like are in misconception , Ahmedi already identfy themselves muslims and mix with our society , how would anyone gets to know that he is Ahmedi an officially seperated religon from Islam . I just don't believe in conspiracies without any proper statement by any official so don't expect any unwanted blame regarding RAW\CIA etc. Just answer my questions so I can understand your opinion . Thats it.

but i am a christian if Jesus was going to do all the work why follow Prophet Muhammad that means Prophet Muhammad followed Christianity and Jesus would be a christian he never took bait ! muahahhaha he never preached Islam means reciting Kalima he never read Kalima or the Quran so how can he be Muslim !

so if my religious founder was a fake guess he did a better job than any of the people you are expecting if thats what you think at least he came your even

eh te te hogay mene honda leni hay leni hay leni hay

te asi le v laye :P

Once again you show utter knowledge in the religion you supposedly follow. Islam says all prophets before Prophet Muhammad PBUH were Muslim in submission to Allah and that each prophet was given his own book that purified the misgivings of their people of the time. Jesus was given the injeel. He was already following the laws Allah swt had laid out for him and was a Muslim. All followers of his that did not take him as God will go to heaven. As will the pious Jews who were following their laws correctly up until Jesus was sent.

"Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."
[al-Maa’idah 5:69]

Or do you think all people before Prophet Muhammad PBUH are destined for hell? Is that what they teach you and call it Islam? :rolleyes:

Not fatwas , just correcting somethings . Karachi itself is death arena and mostly Political forces are having in a serious clash with each other .

No , Ahmedis seems like are in misconception , Ahmedi already identfy themselves muslims and mix with our society , how would anyone gets to know that he is Ahmedi an officially seperated religon from Islam . I just don't believe in conspiracies without any proper statement by any official so don't expect any unwanted blame regarding RAW\CIA etc. Just answer my questions so I can understand your opinion . Thats it.

What is your question? Sorry didn't you say that you've never seen ahmadis condemning the killings in Karachi and I replied that you were wrong because you don't watch ahmadi channels. What is confusion here?

Then why complain when you get shot in karachi or somewhere, not that I condone such attacks

But you antagonise people with your false faith and then expect no response

You sit in UK and enjoy all the rights in a Non-Muslim country and then condone the persecution of minorities in Pakistan. Bravo you are now a fully qualified mullah you can open your mosque and ask for money from people to open your new business.

That's fair - loud and clear.
I will prefer death and an existence in hell, enduring hellfire till eternity rather than be forced into it in fear. :angel:
Islam is the one true will of God, its is the only path to salvation

So hinduism, xtianity etc are all wrong they are false Paths (not neccersarily all bad but not correct either)

Islam has already been revealed to you, life is a short TEST of your faith and beleif in the one true god.

You should already testify and declare that you are a muslim & beleive in the one god & follow the commands & rules God has laid out for all humanity

Not what mullah;s, saints, politicians or anyone else tells you about islam

Failure to do so may mean hell fire

Who said Jesus would murder anyone???

Christianity isnt based upon anything, the Bible in some cases was written hundreds of years after the passing of christ in some cases by authours who didnt know each other let alone Jesus.

There is no one version of the bible with numerous often contradictory versions aswell as verses in addition to gospels & parts left out of the bible.
It was only centuries after Jesus that an established church began to put together the bible picking and choosing what went in and what was left out.

Jesus will return & will be a Muslim

Christains believe Jesus will return and the kingdom of God would be established on earth. And false religions would be destroyed. Just Imagine to Christians Islam is false too. Can' you tell how silly this all sounds. A prophet returning to massacre humans instead of saving them?

According to both Christianity and Islam Jesus will return when the world will be in state of war and horrible bloodshed will be going on. However the narratives and what happens after his return are both different. So if our version comes to pass it is hardly a Christian victory. :rolleyes:

Or do you think this verse is another lie? Since you guys are already openly mocking Allah swt power and his prophets?
“And [Isa] shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.”

Surat Az-Zukhruf [43:61] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

That's fair - loud and clear.
I will prefer death and an existence in hell, enduring hellfire till eternity rather than be forced into it in fear. :angel:

Hell is to be feared, true. The consequences for your soul are enourmous no pain on earth can match it.

Do it out of conviction and beleif in the one true God

Christianity isnt based upon anything, the Bible in some cases was written hundreds of years after the passing of christ in some cases by authours who didnt know each other let alone Jesus.

There is no one version of the bible with numerous often contradictory versions aswell as verses in addition to gospels & parts left out of the bible.
It was only centuries after Jesus that an established church began to put together the bible picking and choosing what went in and what was left out.

To Christians their religion is true. To an Hindu his religion is true. For you your religion is true. Unfortunately some primitive minds can't understand that and don't let people live their lives.

I think you need to go to your local sunni(or whatever you are) mosque and ask the maulvi sahib what jesus would do when he descends from heaven. Because I can't really reply to you if you don't even know your own beliefs.

Hell is to be feared, true. The consequences for your soul are enourmous no pain on earth can match it.

Do it out of conviction and beleif in the one true God

You are on the wrong forum. This thread was about Ahmadi bashing and soon turned into sunnis trying to prove ahmadiyyat is false and start preaching. I only replied back to such people not here to preach or anything like that.

i can argue the same way you do

Show me where Allah ?you have never seen allah never seen jesus and never seen Muhammad saw and you still believe all this if hes so powerful why cant he bring back Muhammad saw why jesus

Cause Muslims do not believe in reincarnation unlike you qadianis. Your "prophet" declared himself the second advent of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, the messiah, the mahdi, and hell he threw krishna in there for the hell of it as well. :lol:

His claim to being Muhammad incarnate- In short, my prophethood is due to my being Muhammad and Ahmad and not by myself: I have been vouchsafed this rank because of my complete annihilation in the Holy Prophet, and thus the sense of the expression 'Khaataman Nabiyyeen (Seal of the prophets) is not at all interfered with. But the advent of an independent prophet like Jesus Christ will certainly be at variance with it. -http://www.alislam.org/books/misunderstandingremoved.html

He who differentiates between me and Mustafa has neither known me nor seen me. -Roohani Khazain vol 16, p.259

So now you see that is why it is hard for you to understand why the dead cannot be brought back because you have been taught the hindu concept of reincarnation. :coffee:

You are on the wrong forum. This thread was about Ahmadi bashing and soon turned into sunnis trying to prove ahmadiyyat is false and start preaching. I only replied back to such people not here to preach or anything like that.

There is ahmedi bashing because you are NOT muslims, you neither worship God nor follow the path of prophet Muhammed.

End of

Get that through your heads, i have nothing against you, personally I beleive you will burn for the acts of subversion you and your co religionists are commiting, but I am perfectly happy to let you do what you want to do, the same with hindu or christian minorities
BUT you people are declaring yourself muslim, and then trying to spread a message of islam that is neither islamic nor from the quran.

Ghulah ahmed ahmedi or whatever his name was is no one, nothing more then one of these self declared mullahs telling everybody his version rather then being educated enough to propagate islam as in the quran.

Ahemdi's have a peacefull future ahead of them if they continue to be ahmedi's worshiping in their temples as Pakistani ahmedi's

:omghaha: :rofl:
no thanks.. we will deal with it when time comes..

Fine, but remember this you have been told, the rest is up to you, whatever your fate is

Back
Top Bottom