What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

hmmm.....may I know the hell idiots you are to mock your nose.....that simple question was raised for OP not for you.....

BTW if you have the answer of that question please reply......

so you are saying u understood what you said? please tell me what you said so I can reply. because honestly I didn't actually grasp what is it that you were saying? no hard feelings bro Urdu main bol lo.

You didn't answer what I said. Was not isa (as) a prophet for bani Israel? Why will he guide the muslim ummah now? He follows the shariah of hazrat Musa (as). How can you believe in something you can't explain.

According to one famous so called Islamic scholar he'll have laser eye beams like superman....

Yes he was and they rejected and attempted to kill him. He will not guide he will lead and not now near the end days as a Caliph. Was the sharia of Hazrat Musa not Islam? We believe it was but it was corrupted over time along with the holy books, we Muslims believe Quran is the last of the holy books and is perfect protected from corruption since the day it was revealed and usurps all old holy books. Why would Isa follow the corrupted holy books when he returns when according to Islam he and all others before him were Muslim so obviously he will follow Quran and not torah or bible which have been altered.

yeah.. I got enough body fat to burn for ages..and keep satan warm.. :devil:

I always knew you swung that way. :rofl:

Sorry but I really had to ask...why? Are you getting ready some bori to take the remaining? :rofl:

haha
No man.... I was really worried about Ahmedis in Pakistan. I thought their numbers are declining very rapidly because of regular shia killings in Pakistan.
:cheers:

You will be given the option of accepting Islam if not then this supposed paratrooper Jesus will evaporate you with his laser eyes if you don't accept.

I don't know which dude said laser eyes or whatever but do you doubt Allah swt can give powers to whom he wills? We as humans are mortal and have our limits but God has given powers throughout history to people of his choice.

haha
No man.... I was really worried about Ahmedis in Pakistan. I thought their numbers are declining very rapidly because of regular shia killings in Pakistan.

The most Ahmadis in the world are in Pakistan, their numbers are not declining. They may not be going up but they aren't being massacred either.

haha

the 2 related?! :blink: Shias are Shia...while Ahmedis are Ahmedis! Do some research before posting...I swear it takes all my energy to stop myself from bursting out and laughing at most of what you Indians need to say about religion :rofl: :rofl:

Yes he was and they rejected and attempted to kill him. He will not guide he will lead and not now near the end days as a Caliph. Was the sharia of Hazrat Musa not Islam? We believe it was but it was corrupted over time along with the holy books, we Muslims believe Quran is the last of the holy books and is perfect protected from corruption since the day it was revealed and usurps all old holy books. Why would Isa follow the corrupted holy books when he returns when according to Islam he and all others before him were Muslim so obviously he will follow Quran and not torah or bible which have been altered.

I always knew you swung that way. :rofl:

I can write a long reply too answering the points you have raised but honestly I just don't see the point. You will not change your beliefs and neither will I. This forum is not for religious debates and since I have already been restricted/booted from ahmadi related threads, I have no intentions of getting a ban. Have a nice day.

I can write a long reply too answering the points you have raised but honestly I just don't see the point. You will not change your beliefs and neither will I. This forum is not for religious debates and since I have already been restricted/booted from ahmadi related threads, I have no intentions of getting a ban. Have a nice day.

Actually I would hope you would, you are perhaps the most sensible ahmadi on this forum even with your sarcastic retorts.
Okay fine but answer my one question, I have noticed the other ahmadis on this forum always make claims that former prophets were not Muslims. Is that honestly what you guys are taught?

so you are saying u understood what you said? please tell me what you said so I can reply. because honestly I didn't actually grasp what is it that you were saying? no hard feelings bro Urdu main bol lo.

Nice play of words...

Lets see all he ( @HRK ) asked previously, which I can tell you from a simple glance was WHY ARENT THE BLOODY RICH ELITE ahmedis / SHIA (I put this 1) dying or "being in target practice" ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know which dude said laser eyes or whatever but do you doubt Allah swt can give powers to whom he wills? We as humans are mortal and have our limits but God has given powers throughout history to people of his choice.

The most Ahmadis in the world are in Pakistan, there numbers are not declining. They may not be going up but they aren't being massacred either.

Most ahmadis are not in Pakistan. Most Ahmadis are in west Africa. personally I think there are more ahmadis in Nigeria than Pakistan. And regarding the question of lasers etc, that was said by Dr Israr in a lecture of his that I watched. Although he did say he wasn't really sure but something to that affect. Anyways it was a long time ago so you'll have to find it on youtube if you wanna have a closer look.

Most ahmadis are not in Pakistan. Most Ahmadis are in west Africa. personally I think there are more ahmadis in Nigeria than Pakistan. And regarding the question of lasers etc, that was said by Dr Israr in a lecture of his that I watched. Although he did say he wasn't really sure but something to that affect. Anyways it was a long time ago so you'll have to find it on youtube if you wanna have a closer look.

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You say there are more than 5 million Ahmadis in West Africa?

Okay I may look it up sometime.

Just curious if you dont believe in Ghullam sahab are you still Ahmedi? I mean is that the ONLY point differing you from other Muslims?

Nice play of words...

Lets see all he asked previously, which I can tell you from a simple glance was WHY ARENT THE BLOODY RICH ELITE ahmedis / SHIA (I put this 1) dying or "being in target practice" ??

Which ahmadi elite is this that you so badly want to kill? Ahmadis from all classes have being killed. And how the hell do you know which ahmadis are elite etc? Or is this another of points eventually leading to your night time conspiracy theory that ahmadis are killing each other to blame poor sunni muslims?

My dear it was simple to understand.....but for u it may be difficult and I can understand that.....for your convenience My dear can you explain Why when someone get killed or died a propaganda site announce that the person was Ahmadi and was killed in religious connection.......
Secondly, if Ahmadi are living under so much threat of religious extension why the known Ahmadi leader are spared by so called extremist elements

My dear it was simple to understand.....but for u it may be difficult and I can understand that.....for your convenience My dear can you explain Why when someone get killed or died a propaganda site announce that the person was Ahmadi and was killed in religious connection.......
Secondly, if Ahmadi are living under so much threat of religious extension why the known Ahmadi leader are speared by so called extreme elements

I think you mean spared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom