What's new

Ahlul Hadith (Salafi) cleric register Blasphemy case against Engineer Mirza !

I am always open to new information but your claims are really on an another level.

Any evidence to back all that up ? I wish what you said were true

I like everyone else don't have concrete evidence, but we do have Quran.

When Hazrat Hassan was born, Hazrat Ali wanted to name him Harb (Arabic word meaning war), Messenger Peace be upon gave the newly born child the name Hassan, same again when Hazrat Hussain was born Ali wanted to name him Harb again and again Messenger Peace be upon him stopped him and named the child Hussain. Messenger Peace be upon him used to change the negative names with good names. Quran also advises this. So how could a companion of Messenger who is assigned the most important duty of writing down Quran's verses can have a name that means 'one who howls' ............ you do know that mainly its dogs and wolves that howl?

The problem is people considering and treating these stories, traditions holy whereas some of them are the most disrespectful and blasphemous things associated with Messenger Peace be upon him and his companions.

Just take this for example (extract from Areesh's message)

"I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) talking at the pulpit while Al-Hasan was sitting beside him, and he (i.e. the Prophet ) was once looking at the people and at another time Al-Hasan, and saying, "This son of mine is a Saiyid (i.e. chief) and perhaps Allah will bring about an agreement between two sects of the Muslims through him."

Do you notice anything wrong with this? Seems okay right?

But read again here is the problem

A Messenger telling his companions that you will be divided into sects, whereas same Messenger is given Quran that says "......ALLAH ki rasi ko mazbooti say thamay rakho aur tufarqay may na paro ...." "......A Paighambar jin logo nay deen may tufarqa kia un say ap ka koi laina daina nai ALLAH janay aur wo janay ...."........ so Messenger who is teaching, preaching and implementing Quran's message at one hand is telling contradictory things to his companions on the other. Bai iss say bari blasphemy aur kya ho gi?

We petty third class Muslims of today, go kaboom when someone says anything insulting for Islam, Messengers, Quran ..... we day in day out feel the pain of Palestinians, Bosnians, Rohingya, Kashmiris, Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians but somehow we the same third class Muslims believe that Companions of Messenger Peace be upon him soon after he departed not only fought each other but killed each other ..................... Kuch ALLAH ka khauf hy humay?

When Hazrat Hassan was born, Hazrat Ali wanted to name him Harb (Arabic word meaning war), Messenger Peace be upon gave the newly born child the name Hassan, same again when Hazrat Hussain was born Ali wanted to name him Harb again and again Messenger Peace be upon h... So how could a companion of Messenger who is assigned the most important duty of writing down Quran's verses can have a name that means 'one who howls' ............ you do know that mainly its dogs and wolves that howl?

How do you know that Mua'wiyah I was assigned the most important duty of writing down Quranic verses?? .. From Hadith/Narrations ? .. Even many prominent Sunni scholars have pointed out the serious inconsistencies in the Sahih Muslim Hadith mentioning this. This could simply be just another Umayyad concoction.. No ?

To quote Syed Qutb, the father of modern Salafi Jihadism, :

“The erroneous fable still persists that Mu’awiya was a scribe who wrote down the revelations of Allah’s Messenger. The truth is that when Abu Sufyan embraced Islam, he besought the Prophet to give Mu’awiya some measure of position in the eyes of the Arabs; thus he would be compensated of being slow to embrace Islam and of being one of those who had no precedence in the new religion. So the Prophet used Mu’awiya for writing letters and contracts and agreements. But none of the companions ever said that he wrote down any of the Prophet’s revelations, as was asserted by Mu’awiyas partisans after he had assumed the throne. But this is what happens in all such cases”.

As for name "Harb", that's not even mentioned in primary sources. What are you on about?

Last edited:
How do you know that Mua'wiyah I was assigned the most important duty of writing down Quranic verses?? .. From Hadith/Narrations ? .. Even many prominent Sunni scholars have pointed out the serious inconsistencies in the Sahih Muslim Hadith mentioning this. This could simply be just another Umayyad concoction.. No ?

Okay chalo he wasn't given this duty, as I said no one has concrete evidence of anything, all you me or anyone is saying is ............ he said, they said, falan said.

To quote Syed Qutb, the father of modern Salafi Jihadism, :

“The erroneous fable still persists that Mu’awiya was a scribe who wrote down the revelations of Allah’s Messenger. The truth is that when Abu Sufyan embraced Islam, he besought the Prophet to give Mu’awiya some measure of position in the eyes of the Arabs; thus he would be compensated of being slow to embrace Islam and of being one of those who had no precedence in the new religion. So the Prophet used Mu’awiya for writing letters and contracts and agreements. But none of the companions ever said that he wrote down any of the Prophet’s revelations, as was asserted by Mu’awiyas partisans after he had assumed the throne. But this is what happens in all such cases”.

And somehow this slow embracer of Islam ascended to become Caliph, that too in presence of Sahaba e Kabar? Shabash ay.

As for name "Harb", that's not even mentioned in primary sources. What are you on about?

Traditions and narrations bro traditions and narrations .......... same traditions which were written by dubious people for sunni during the day and for shia during the night. here

"When Al-Hassan (i.e. Ali’s first son by his wife Fatimah, the Prophet’s daughter) was born, I named him Harb. The Prophet came to visit us and said, "Show me my son.

What have you called him?’ I said, Harb. He said: "No. He is Hassan." Then, when Al-Hussayn was born, I named him Harb. When the Prophet came to visit us, he said, "Show me my son. What have you called him?" I said, Harb. He said, "No. He is Hussayn." When the third was born, I also called him Harb, and the Prophet came to visit us and said, "Show me my son. What have you called him?" I said, Harb. He said, "No. He is Muhassin." He then added, "I have called them by the names Aaron called his sons, Shabar, Shubayr and Mushabbir."(Related by Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Al-Hakim, Ahmad and others).

Back
Top Bottom