What's new

Ahlul Hadith (Salafi) cleric register Blasphemy case against Engineer Mirza !

Even the name Muawiyah isn't true but a constructed one,
no companion of Messenger can have a name that means “one who howls”", specially someone who was trusted with writing down Quran's verses by Messenger Peace be upon himself, this is in not in accordance with what Quran orders / advises Muslims about names.

Then how would you explain archaeological record from that era which confirms not only the existence of Muawwiyah I but also the fact that he was a ruler?

There are coins from his era explicitly in the name of the Caliph himself, with the inscription “maawia amīr-i wurrishnikān” – Muʻāwiya, Commander of the Believers :

Screenshot_2022_0813_205051.jpg

The fact that these coins do not mention Muhammad's name has led some orientalists to speculate that Muawwiyah I could've been a Christian king .. We also have coins from Yazid bin Muawwiyah's era mentioning his full name and the year in which those coins were minted. "First Year of Yazid" ... Not Hijra !!

Then how would you explain archaeological record from that era which confirms not only the existence of Muawwiyah I but also the fact that he was a ruler?

There are coins from his era explicitly in the name of the Caliph himself, with the inscription “maawia amīr-i wurrishnikān” – Muʻāwiya, Commander of the Believers :

View attachment 870391

The fact that these coins do not mention Muhammad's name has led some orientalists to speculate that Muawwiyah I could've been a Christian king .. We also have coins from Yazid bin Muawwiyah's era mentioning his full name and the year in which those coins were minted. "First Year of Yazid" ... Not Hijra !!

Thank you, why would he mint a coin that

"........shows the crowned bust of Sasanian king Khosrau II with Pahlavi inscription within the double ring and Arabic legend ‘Bismillah’ followed by four pellets in outer margin."

"The reverse of the coin depicts Fire altar with attendants; star and crescent flanking flames and Pahlavi legend all within triple ring and star in crescents flanking in outer margin."

I am not denying that the person didn't exist, my contention is that these historic accounts are full of lies and made up stories, just to divide Muslims and keep them away from their actual real purpose.

Even Sultan Muhammad Shah [may ALLAH bless his soul] (Agha Khan) said this in one of his lectures / speeches

"It may be said such noble characters also abound in the histories of Greece and of Rome; what need for the study of the history of Arabs? Yes, Englishmen and Frenchmen, the direct successors of Romans, they can and do feel that the glorious characters of Roman history belong to them in a very real sense. Not so for the Muslim youth of this country. For most of us, even the noblest of them remain to the end but distant figures without any direct attraction. Yet Muslim history is so full of heroic characters or men, who lived and moved very much as the Muslims of today in their home life do, that contact with them could not but ennoble. Muavia and Walid are as statesmen not eclipsed either by Caesar or Augustus; and where can you find in the annals of any dynasty, whether European or Asiatic, a more saintly sovereign than Omar Ibn Abdul Aziz or a more exemplary Emperor than Hisham Ibn Abdul Malik? Direct contact with such great characters could not but strengthen the character of our youth and thus the character of our people. We may have crowds and battalions of graduates - it does not follow that they will be self-sacrificing men who will remove those degenerating customs that keep us not merely amongst the backward, but amongst the fallen."

@Mentee the above quoted paragraph is also for your information and consideration.

If we follow and believe this so called history then per this history Hazrat Ali's rein was the one where no expansion happened, Islam's message remained stagnant and Muslims got divided ............ now do I believe this, no I cannot and I will not.

Am I wrong in asking to revisit Islamic history and for the sake of unity and better understanding of Islam correct all the fallacies and lies?

Youtube he band kerdo. Kill it

Na hogi na hamari qaum fazul videos banayegi

First of all Engineer Ali isn't deobandi

Secondly Hazart Ameer Muawiyah R.A rebelled against the Khalifa of Time Hazrat Ali R.A and he was also responsible for putting and end to Rashidun Khilafat.

He was driectly responsible for 1st Civil war and indirectly responsible for 2nd civil war.

Engineer Ali just revealed the Truth to public which these molvis have been hiding in defence of Banu Ummyah.

There's no blasphemy in this
Hazart Amaeer Muawiyah R.A was a Companion of prophet PBUH and reporter of Ahadees as well participated in wars for which he will always be respected.

But highlighting their wrongdoings isn't blasphemy.

These certain mullahs have been playing kafir kafir and gustakh should stop this madness

This happened 14 centuries ago, Sahaba were also prone to mistakes - just like any other human being. But whatever they did, it's a matter between them and Allah. They are long gone and centuries have passed.

How on earth a random guy from today can come on video and starts issuing fatwas against any of the companions of Prophet? A lot has been said and written on these issues in 14 long centuries and should be put to rest now. This is just another tool to incite hatred and push personal / sectarian agendas, nothing more.

This happened 14 centuries ago, Sahaba were also prone to mistakes - just like any other human being. But whatever they did, it's a matter between them and Allah. They are long gone and centuries have passed.

How on earth a random guy from today can come on video and starts issuing fatwas against any of the companions of Prophet? A lot has been said and written on these issues in 14 long centuries and should be put to rest now. This is just another tool to incite hatred and push personal / sectarian agendas, nothing more.

There's no fatwa in it
Just telling the people earlier history of Islam
If someone got angry on that then it's their fault
If someone thinks there should not be any talk about what happened 14000 years ago and no one should get to know about it then it's their opinion

There's no fatwa in it
Just telling the people earlier history of Islam
If someone got angry on that then it's their fault
If someone thinks there should not be any talk about what happened 14000 years ago and no one should get to know about it then it's their opinion

Is Mirza telling people about something new that no body already knows? Does he has his own version of history?

It's history, and it's there in the books - everyone has access to it and probably already know it. What he and likes of him are doing is to talk about those chapters of history again and again deliberately to insight hatred and create sectarian divide, or buy cheap fame. Either ways, it's not good thing to do. Isn't it?

The best view on these issues is, its been centuries since these things happened and those who did this are long gone. Let it rest, the matter is with them and Allah now and we are no ones to judge them after so many centuries. Let Allah be the judge, they were companions of Prophet (peace be upon him) and we should not talk ill of anyone of those after so many centuries.

No one says not to know or learn about what happened 1400 years ago. It's islamic history and there are many lessons to be learnt. But only if your intention is to know and learn.

The fact of the matter is, Mirza and his kins don't talk about the root causes of what happened, the after math or the lessons learnt. They just bash and troll and incite hatred. That is the core agenda. And while doing so, they fabricate, twist and lie to make it sound worse than what happened. They add their personal or sectarian bias to the mix and push their agendas. Don't tell me all such sermons by Mirza or his kins are filled with roses and honey talk. They spill venom and pollute minds. Even a kid can tell you after listening to these lectures that these are not educational but something else. If you can't comprehend it, then it's your fault.

Islamic history is being distorted, people in the 21st century twist everything to fit their mindset. Hazrat Ameer Muawiya Ra did have difference of opinions with Hazrat Ali Ra and this is why they ruled from Syria whilst Hazrat Ali Ra ruled from Iraq. When Hazrat Ali Ra passed away, his son Imam Hassan Ra gave the power of Khilafat to Hazrat Ameer Muawiya so according to the Sunni Muslims discussions on that part of history is over, when the Son of Hazrat Ali Ra finished the disagreement then we are noone to point fingers. Many other battles took place between the companions but we all know fitna people caused disputes between them, spread lies etc to make them fight, this is why its better to leave the disagreements between the blessed companions.

People like Engineer Mirza exploit disagreements and with a bit of massala try to create their own group/sect. He does make good points but then makes blunders, on YouTube we have plenty of molvis who follow this mindset, they pick and choose from all groups.

Not just Hazrat Hasan (RZ) but Hazrat Hussain (RZ) also never objected to rule of Hazrat Muawiya (RZ). When Hazrat Hassan (RZ) passed away, Hazrat Muawiya (RZ) ruled for many more years later and Hazrat Hussain (RZ) didn't object to his rule in anyways. In fact there are traditions which tell us that both brothers used to get gifts etc from the Caliph in this tenure

So as per Ahlesunnah this issue of Jang e Jamal and Jang e Siffin is done and dusted and a chapter that has ended. No need to keep arguing over it and hate companions of the Prophet (SAW) 1400 years later

No one says not to know or learn about what happened 1400 years ago. It's islamic history and there are many lessons to be learnt. But only if your intention is to know and learn.

The fact of the matter is, Mirza and his kins don't talk about the root causes of what happened, the after math or the lessons learnt. They just bash and troll and incite hatred. That is the core agenda. And while doing so, they fabricate, twist and lie to make it sound worse than what happened. They add their personal or sectarian bias to the mix and push their agendas. Don't tell me all such sermons by Mirza or his kins are filled with roses and honey talk. They spill venom and pollute minds. Even a kid can tell you after listening to these lectures that these are not educational but something else. If you can't comprehend it, then it's your fault.

Mirza is a fitna and a coward

He wants to bash everyone on Youtube and keep creating hatred but doesn't want to have a face to face discussion. He is also weak in Arabic. He is weak in hadeeth and the science of hadeeth

Only in Pakistan such kind of idiots are entertained and allowed to create discord

Mirza is a fitna and a coward

He wants to bash everyone on Youtube and keep creating hatred but doesn't want to have a face to face discussion. He is also weak in Arabic. He is weak in hadeeth and the science of hadeeth

Only in Pakistan such kind of idiots are entertained and allowed to create discord

Its not just Engineer Mirza but alot of youtube mullahs do the same. They read the Islamic history but twist it and then make a beautiful lectures to confuse the masses. There is another guy called Mufti Abu Layth, he's educated and intellectual, he actually makes some good points but then makes such a massive blunders you will be like Astaghfirullah, but obviously if you don't know basic knowledge yourself then you'll be confused. I think Mirza copies this guy and creates own videos, he does make some good points which people love but then makes blunders. Allama Iqbal Ra mentioned, the people will not change themselves but will change the religion to fit their lives.

This is similar to extremist mullahs, they all make some good points but then make absolutely ridiculous blunders, the same with the educated class, they too have some amazing points but the betrayal done by them beats everyone else.

Youtube gives em money fir views so obviously they gonna use that and do anything to increase viewership

Similar to how so many people, couples, making vlogs and putting their entire lives on youtube fir views and cheap fame…..

If we follow and believe this so called history then per this history Hazrat Ali's rein was the one where no expansion happened, Islam's message remained stagnant and Muslims got divided ............ now do I believe this, no I cannot and I will not.

From a very well informed former christian turned sunni scholar's perspective Ali was the last bastion against the occult , which was using ummayd pride and greed for power to further their own agenda like what they did to Judaic and Christian fundamentals by pushing the tafseeer/traditions of Talmudic rabbis or saint Paul to pervert the words of the Scriptures itself .

Wouldn't it be easy for a muslim to contemplate upon about 6666 or so Quranic verses (revealed knowledge) or also add a bulky volume of hearsay containing like half a million traditions alleged to be Prophetic words ?

However taking a moderate approach which is highly advised by Islam in all things human, I won't over rule all of them.

As for the pace of muslim conquests becoming stagnant, well Ali would never violate the Abrahamic covenant of staying within the Divinely sanctioned territorial bounds- ------ from nile to Euphrates ------- but things got messed up way before Ali got forced to take over the caliphate .

@M. Sarmad

Am I wrong in asking to revisit Islamic history and for the sake of unity and better understanding of Islam correct all the fallacies and lies?

Unity , I agree but not at the cost of giving space to "professors" of dark arts like socio-political perversions (magic) and the skills of book keeping perfected in Egypt and Babylon.

Last edited:
I stop following Islam after the Quran. This is what my Prophet was given and this is what I follow.

I stop following Islam after the Quran. This is what my Prophet was given and this is what I follow.

No you have to submit to the tafseer which is almost 90 or more percent of the time proves to be a pirated copy of Israelite traditions and is written by a guy who's not even a companion. E.g whats the status of people preceeding Imam Abu hanifa r.a ?

Isn't Quran self explanatory or we need something else to explain us
"Khayr Al Hadeesi Kitabullah" ?

Back
Top Bottom