What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again a crappy decision. Z10 is the only best bet for pak wrt gunships. It is the ever evolving Chinese state of the art technology and Pak cloud utilize it to its fullest . No strings attached no restrictions of no sorts - - - - - -
Pakistan has other considerations.

Big question is. Z10 would have been delivered almost free of cost (From US military aid to Pakistan). Can we Afford to pay for Z10, or T129 or even Mi28 under these dire Financial situation where we are trying hard to avoid a bailout. Where will the Dollars come from to pay for this hardware?
Will China be willing to provide such military aid to Pakistan (Not Soft Loans) as Turkey is already facing tough financial situation. And Russia is always a cash dealer.
I don't see any gunships coming in significant numbers for some time now. Unless their is some sort of TOT deal on favorable terms

Big question is. Z10 would have been delivered almost free of cost (From US military aid to Pakistan). Can we Afford to pay for Z10, or T129 or even Mi28 under these dire Financial situation where we are trying hard to avoid a bailout. Where will the Dollars come from to pay for this hardware?
Will China be willing to provide such military aid to Pakistan (Not Soft Loans) as Turkey is already facing tough financial situation. And Russia is always a cash dealer.
I don't see any gunships coming in significant numbers for some time now. Unless their is some sort of TOT deal on favorable terms

How about buying Z-10s in Yuan's. 1 Yuan is about 17.98 PKR rupees. Why we need dollars to buy ??

Very good news if true,
why don't we use this money to buy KA-52's or Mi-28s ?

How about buying Z-10s in Yuan's. 1 Yuan is about 17.98 PKR rupees. Why we need dollars to buy ??
Do you have Yuan in your Foreign Exchange Reserves to pay to china for These weapons?

Z-10ME is the upgraded version based on the test in Pakistan.
The engine of Z-10ME is said to be WZ-9H, whose power is improved from 1000KW to 1200KW.
View attachment 499741 View attachment 499742

The upgrades are pretty visible almost to the extent that you can tell shortcomings of the tesed version. The z-10 was liked by many in PA anyway.

Our idiot Generals ruined it once again
The deal is not finalized, even both Chinese and Turkish helo still under consideration.

Chinese helo have some engine issues at high altitudes while Turkish need approval to re-export foreign engines.

Strange. I think there were orders from other services for these same type of helicopters. Why send them to boneyard when there are potential customers lined up? These should have been sold to them directly. This looks like fake new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom