What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better to get Mi-28NE from Russia as number of Apache helicopters in Indian Military will increase to 22 in near future.

Good riddance. We can get more T-129 from Turkey with TOT. We can also pursue Russian options also. Russian weaponry is better than US junk for Pakistan because US junk comes with strings attached. US junk is more like a VIRUS for us.

and than some people were claiming that first 4 were already in Pakistan. Along with these choppers, US was to give us 1000 hellfire missiles. Huge miss.

Good riddance. We can get more T-129 from Turkey with TOT

We ain't getting that too because of Made in US engine. Ehhh!

ussian weaponry is better than US junk for Pakistan because US junk comes with strings attached. US junk is more like a VIRUS for us.

'Angoor khathey hain' - Pakistan situation at the moment.

and than some people were claiming that first 4 were already in Pakistan. Along with these choppers, US was to give us 1000 hellfire missiles. Huge miss.

They are just blackmailing Pakistani government by storing them in their boneyard to see the reaction from the Pakistani government and their army. We should move on and explore the other part of the world for weapons also.

Chinese Improved Z-10s with TOT can also be pursued as an option. I just hate this blackmailer US always blackmailing Pakistan. Pakistani Government and Army should stay strong on their decisions and look for other options from friendly countries.

Albeit you are oozing with positivity but let me assure you just like Pakistan is now not much bothered about the held back F-16s, similarly it's not too fussed about the AH-1Z.....we are moving away from running around in circles.

Albeit you are oozing with positivity but let me assure you just like Pakistan is now not much bothered about the held back F-16s, similarly it's not too fussed about the AH-1Z.....we are moving away from running around in circles.
About time we increase toll tax on nato supplies btw did we already pay for this deal and which general or their kid got jobs in the US afterwards?

Chinese Improved Z-10s
Z-10ME is the upgraded version based on the test in Pakistan.
The engine of Z-10ME is said to be WZ-9H, whose power is improved from 1000KW to 1200KW.
7d48bc25gy1fvcsrkzngjj215n0rsk56.jpg
7d48bc25gy1fvcsrmqqaij215o0rsgy2.jpg

I think Pakistan has chosen T-129.
Again a crappy decision. Z10 is the only best bet for pak wrt gunships. It is the ever evolving Chinese state of the art technology and Pak cloud utilize it to its fullest . No strings attached no restrictions of no sorts - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom