What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you know better than US Admin
Lols

What i heard first batch of 3 Zulus will arrive end of July this year, first they threaten us to suspend delivery but after negotiations they agreed since these choppers greatly help us against TTP and Talibans.
Rest I don't know but I heard this from a P.A pilot of Cobra one month back.

1 billion would buy more than 50 z 10s. I dont understand pakistans fascination with US equipment
I would rather buy 150 units of Wing LongII UAV than manned helicopter.

50 millions USD for one manned helicopter is very high price. How you gonna field your enemy in numbers?

Don't tell me Pakistan is not rich.

I would rather buy 150 units of Wing LongII UAV than manned helicopter.

50 millions USD for one manned helicopter is very high price. How you gonna field your enemy in numbers?

Don't tell me Pakistan is not rich.
This is not being bought on cash but coalition support fund ...

And the engine is made by USA, sanction pro. Maybe ToT included....

Soft loan or maybe credit given
No not credit but reimbursment of expenses of war on terror and other support as a part of support in afghan operations like providong route an security to us cargo ... We can receive weapons from this support so we really dont have a choice ...

No not credit but reimbursment of expenses of war on terror and other support as a part of support in afghan operations like providong route an security to us cargo ... We can receive weapons from this support so we really dont have a choice ...
Did T129 have back-up powerplant?

The case to procure WZ-10s (improved variant) is very strong now. T-129s could be delayed as well.

Main reason AH-1Zs were selected in the first place was that their ammunition and maintenance could be paid for by US funds, they would have never reimbursed for WZ-10 or T-129 usage.

AZ-1H is very good purchase , expense but worth the price . We shound increase one dozen more in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom