What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. the chopper had some issues but then it was never designed for PAA to begin with. We asked for it and Chinese graciously handed three. The ATAK gave a tough competition though and hence got chosen but recommendations for z-10 were suggested and a revised model was asked for.

If this one has a more stable gun, more gun ammo, 8km atgms, up to 6000m ceiling, can lift 16 atgms, and a MMW radar, you will get the deal. :D

Last edited:
We didn't payed for the helicopters completely. I believe most of the financing was done through CSF.

So don't we claim CSF is reimbursement of our money spent on support of Yankee war on terror?

Okay even if believe that it was all aid, so this justify wasting 1.5 billion dollars? There shouldn't be any accountibility?

T-129 has already got the deal.:-)
The T129 should excel in high-altitude environments, but if the Army is serious about building a serious CAS element through attack helicopters, they'll need a more affordable platform. Unlike most other non-US platforms, the Z-10 benefits from the PLA's scale (distributing the R&D overhead), making not only the cost of each unit competitive but the maintenance as well.

Its time for Pakistani's to move away from American tech, too many strings attached, rather than wasting money better to opt for other reliable partners, They should have learned what happened with the F16 deal with pressler amendment with the planes rotting in storage compounds.

Fooled me once, shame on you. Fooled me twice, shame on me.

Lanat on our establishment that has been fooled again and again by amrika! :hitwall:

Trust me. If these people understand after being fooled a 100 times it would be a blessing. We have developed a habit of enjoying being fooled.

Last edited:
US funds ?? They can keep it no pak funds only reason ordered were to utilize support funds going to OEM in USA

Pak can pay and pick them up but as t-129 are ordered chances are they will not

T-129 engine issue it’s commercial version so shouldn’t be a problem like k-8 engine but special cases to put pressure who knows

The commercial and export version is the CTS800.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom