What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan never learns from its mistakes. Whenever there's an opening with the US, Pakistan pursues it regardless of consequences. What happened during the 1990s should have been a sobering moment but it seems to have been forgotten.

Many people on PDF are saying "never again," but we know that soon as things get better with US (once Afghanistan gets resolved) the love affair with American arms will be rekindled.

I'm afraid you're incorrect. I really wish you WERE correct, because that really is the best option for Pakistan. India wished it were in that position. But the information age has arrived in Pakistan. even tho Pakistanis are trying hard to roll it back .
With information age come populist rhetoric. populist rhetoric is always extremist. Unfortunately Pakistanis are unprepared mentally and are easily roiled by loud voices of Ummah and evil whatnot. So anyone can easily redirect them.
The only way out of this is military rule, but if that option is exercised the American option is out anyways due to what the current terms are for the "enhanced partnership bill" . So Pakistan has to develop and mature on its own. this might take 2-3 decades. or maybe never.

Strange. I think there were orders from other services for these same type of helicopters. Why send them to boneyard when there are potential customers lined up? These should have been sold to them directly. This looks like fake new.

Boneyard is not a scrapyard which its name seems to imply. yes there is some aircraft there that are indeed scrap, but its mainly a storage facility for excess capacity aircraft and military equipment.

Strange. I think there were orders from other services for these same type of helicopters. Why send them to boneyard when there are potential customers lined up? These should have been sold to them directly. This looks like fake new.

They have orders from Marines and Navy but those deliveries are not due until mid next year. So most likely the infrastructure required isnt in place.

Do you have Yuan in your Foreign Exchange Reserves to pay to china for These weapons?
best argument ever.

rouble is around Rs 1.85. all military purchase should be from Russia.

Because US is no longer giving away the Helicopter , you guys call it names , never mind bhikari was already calling americans what not.

Also the title of thread is not correct .

Those Helicopters do not BELONG TO PAKISTAN.

faqeer ko bheek nahi mili tou galiyaan.

Bheek hum Allah say mangtay hai maty say nahi.

Slave minded CIA Zombie is no different than a Patwari who supports Noonis. American brainwashed lackey should instead go and live in America rather than Europe, so he can easily worship them there.

China and Russia already favoring their own currencies over the dollar and are making efforts to ditch the dollar. So heres a link for the false flag to read and understand.

https://www.rt.com/business/423930-russia-china-dollar-trade/

Here more for the False flag to read that China is offering Pakistan to trade in Yuan to help decrease trade deficit.

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk...to-trade-in-yuan-help-decrease-trade-deficit/

Last edited:
Sir the best choice tech wise is still AH1Z, considering future roles Pak should acquire Attack helis with some sort of AD capabilities i.e A2A missiles, as in case of any direct conflict the chance of A2A engagements of Helicopters shall be inevitable.

The Russian attack helicopters are though capable yet considering their low service ceiling and less powerful engines may not be better choice along with historical spares/maintenance issues most of their previous clients have faced.

The second better choice can be South African Denel Rooivalk as pointed by you also in the past.

Kindly check capabilities of Ka-52 & Ka-52K later one can even take on AShM role with 200km range missile and can fire those with its own radar.

The Mi-28 is ill suited for the very agile and fast moving battlefield we are expecting- sadly, not much is there to show for it but now I would hope someone from the right ladders in SA steps in to offer the Roolivak as an alternative @denel .
As far as I can tell thought development funding has ceased and Pakistan is not rich enough to fund anything.
A better option is the KA-52 but those cost more than the Mi-28 even though they are smaller in size.

Changes specific to Pakistan have been incorporated which other customers may not accept without refit.

Ka-52 / Ka-52K is a beast compared to Mi-28s, they are NCW birds with heavy weapons carrying capabilities and agile, nimble flying characteristics.

Check out video I have shared here.

Bheek hum Allah say mangtay hai maty say nahi.

Slave minded CIA Zombie is no different than a Patwari who supports Noonis. American brainwashed lackey should instead go and live in America rather than Europe, so he can easily worship them there.

China and Russia already favoring their own currencies over the dollar and are making efforts to ditch the dollar. So heres a link for the false flag to read and understand.

https://www.rt.com/business/423930-russia-china-dollar-trade/

Here more for the False flag to read that China is offering Pakistan to trade in Yuan to help decrease trade deficit.

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk...to-trade-in-yuan-help-decrease-trade-deficit/

no youre one of those bhikary who demand money and if youre not given you curse and throw rocks.

Kindly check capabilities of Ka-52 & Ka-52K later one can even take on AShM role with 200km range missile and can fire those with its own radar.

Ka-52 / Ka-52K is a beast compared to Mi-28s, they are NCW birds with heavy weapons carrying capabilities and agile, nimble flying characteristics.

$$? .

no youre one of those bhikary who demand money and if youre not given you curse and throw rocks.

$$? .
I never threw any rocks but words in my argument. You my friend are just trolling and nothing more.

I never threw any rocks but words in my argument. You my friend are just trolling and nothing more.

the message You quoted in your replay, is me asking for the price of the Ka52 Helis

I think you intended to refer to my response to you. I don't mean you specifically. I mean the many people cursing for " putting Pakistan's Helicopters to scrap instead of giving rightful delivery"

$$? .

You Indians can not come up any other point then that?? Why you are concerned how we pay our purchases??

If we can buy 8 Ships, 30 Attack Helicopters, 8 Sub's, FACs, MPAs, MR SAMs, etc. Then we can buy those too if required.

Well now Pakistani media is reporting they US govt is thinking to release militarily aid to Pakistan from next year under new fund. So we may eventually see these helis under Pakistani flag after all. News might be untrue but I am trying to find US source for this news.

Because US is no longer giving away the Helicopter
Those Helicopters do not BELONG TO PAKISTAN.
U.S.A just restored 300 million dollar and recent news say U.S.A want to work with new government. We will soon see AZ 1H in Pakistan. Russian attack helicopters are great but they can’t beat AZ 1H w.r.t Performance & quality.
We should order few more of those with hellfire missiles & sidewinders too .

U.S.A just restored 300 million dollar and recent news say U.S.A want to work with new government. We will soon see AZ 1H in Pakistan. Russian attack helicopters are great but they can’t beat AZ 1H w.r.t Performance & quality.

AH-1Z can reach the altitude.

Can KA 52 survive against Apache and SAMs with low service ceiling. Further it is evident from history that Russian gadgets have mostly under performed against American tech. The classic examples are Arab/Israel wars, Iraq war and even in Syria air defenses have not performed satisfactory. Most of the Russian exported tech is prone to jamming, spares issues and heavy maintenance costs.

The American tech is still superior the only competitors so far are EU gadgets which are expensive and they mostly avoid to supply them without US consent. The good news is US administration has now explained that they are looking in to matter to once again to start the coalition support fund program for Pakistan as it starts then their is high hope that Pak shall get the stored AH1Zs along with highly capable Hellfire missile.

On other hand once Turkey's T129 platform once matures, they shall go for heavy version so by entering in this program Pak has lot of opportunities. Meanwhile in short span of time if AH1Z is not supplied then we may go for Denel Roovilack.

Can KA 52 survive against Apache and SAMs with low service ceiling. Further it is evident from history that Russian gadgets have mostly under performed against American tech. The classic examples are Arab/Israel wars, Iraq war and even in Syria air defenses have not performed satisfactory. Most of the Russian exported tech is prone to jamming, spares issues and heavy maintenance costs.

The American tech is still superior the only competitors so far are EU gadgets which are expensive and they mostly avoid to supply them without US consent. The good news is US administration has now explained that they are looking in to matter to once again to start the coalition support fund program for Pakistan as it starts then their is high hope that Pak shall get the stored AH1Zs along with highly capable Hellfire missile.

On other hand once Turkey's T129 platform once matures, they shall go for heavy version so by entering in this program Pak has lot of opportunities. Meanwhile in short span of time if AH1Z is not supplied then we may go for Denel Roovilack.

Ka-52 carry 6 IGLA AAMs with other ordinance, please see video about it which I shared here.

Screw USA and their jets and their helos and their aid.

We'll be real stupid to continue our relations with amreeki pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom