What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

ok bhai...............

common man ek cheep coment ki jispe ek muhtod jawab aya bhaine esa nahi karne ko kaha aur bhai ne baat maan li.

Common man live with decency. Dont live like imran hasmi. Cheep comments r not make level. Muh ki khani padti hai or izzat nahi rehti.

Ab say Ji bhai. Huh thats the real Pakistani. Man with decency. Imran hasmi nahi.

Can someone please explain to me, how pakistanis can troll at DRDO for postponing AGNI 5, when he doesn't have nothing as close as it?
We aren't trolling, We can Test our ICBMs anytimes but their is only one problem.. sanctions.. Well ! But Bharat is still in our range.. and We don't have any other hostile nation so we don't have to test our ICBMs , and chopped on our own foot.

it's the fourth time you post the same thing again:coffee:.....post a newer one will ya?
dGKUr.jpg

Every child in world knows about DODO for its failures.coz its an organisation of failures hence called dodo

This is not a begged weapons from China or North korea. all the countries have failures including US and russia.

That looks like the parade float that was displayed recently in NK.

Actually, today a US Congress Rep blew the whistle and provided proof of Chinese help with NK missile development. If the evidence turns out to be true, sanctions can be invoked on China for breaking UN resolutions. Time for CHina to realize they committed a tactical blunder by revealing their true intentions early.

I think an ICBM should can hit >8000km, (carry a 1mt fusion warhead typically). Or I am out of fashion.

well you are free to have your own opinion but if a missile has range greater than 5500 then its an icbm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_ballistic_missile

with reduced payload Agni-5 can have just that. Also if the range is required to be increased by keeping the current maximum payload intact then it can be done so by making some changes in this missile.

Postpone kya hua trolls abhi se party mein lag gaye hai, fail ho jata toh pata nahi kya hota

btw, yeh pehla development test hai nai missile kaa, very unlikely ke pehla he test safal ho jaega..

@Indian members.... Please pm me the schedule of test...as im near to odisha... Will drive to balasore, i ll try to capture some pics....i guess test was postponed for me....

No thing stationed on land can survive nuclear strikes. Only deep underground hardened shelters would stand a chance.

Things in the sea also have a chance. China should focus on development of SLBM capability.
We have SLBM capability. We can launch our 12,000 km JL-2A missile from our Type 94 SSBN while underwater!

156folh.jpg

r8s31d.jpg

k9hsua.jpg

iohi6s.jpg

2dtubnb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom