What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Why did you call 5000km range missile an ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)? because it can hit other continents?

Every country has different standard. Even for Russia, a 8000km ballistic missile could be called as the ICBM, but for China it is at least 12000km.

Can someone please explain to me, how pakistanis can troll at DRDO for postponing AGNI 5, when he doesn't have nothing as close as it?

Refer to my earlier posts......Your idiotic statements reveal your ignorance on the subject of Tests....
Why to refer with you, when I'm expecting nothing better then from you.. Chest thumping on A-5 will be the silliest thing that Bhartis do, Cuz its even can't be tested in bad whether so wat can we expect from it during war period..Ignorance on Agni, Well their is nothing in Agni series which can impress anyone.. instead of flying few meters from it origin and then fell back to ground.

Every child in world knows about DODO for its failures.coz its an organisation of failures hence called dodo

Unlike you our DRDO is not into green painting Chinese maal. That's the reason for delays and failure.

Why to refer with you, when I'm expecting nothing better then from you.. Chest thumping on A-5 will be the silliest thing that Bhartis do, Cuz its even can't be tested in bad whether so wat can we expect from it during war period..Ignorance on Agni, Well their is nothing in Agni series which can impress anyone.. instead of flying few meters from it origin and then fell back to ground.
OK just take a look at post # 470.... hopefully it will clear your doubts about tests in bad weather conditions...

Every country has different standard. Even for Russia, a 8000km ballistic missile could be called as the ICBM, but for China it is at least 12000km.
Don't worry we'll be making even more nuclear capable missiles shortly....
after the Agni - 5 of course....
Stay Tuned!! :coffee:

Can someone please explain to me, how pakistanis can troll at DRDO for postponing AGNI 5, when he doesn't have nothing as close as it?

??????????????

DRDO postpones AGNI 5 by a day, to give a last breather for TROLLS..( not due 2 weather)

Hows that sound..

Just launch the god damn thing.. will u DRDO...
Been waiting for its launch a long time...
Now rain stopped it???:hitwall: ICBM allergic to rain or what???:blink:
Its 2 48am here in NZ...i wasted my time...:cry:

OK just take a look at post # 470.... hopefully it will clear your doubts about tests in bad weather conditions...
I already have a look , Ok can you tell me the location of test site? atleast the name of the place from where the missile have to be fired?

Bl[i]tZ;2834927 said:
The tracking guys have problems in bad weather.

same excuse at the time of war also???

DRDO: bad weather couldnt track the incoming ICBM otherwise we would have save our nation!!! stupid rain.

Common Indian Citizen: yeah yeah correct reason otherwise we would have been saved.!! Stupid rain.

Test must be earliar because airplanes etc ordere not to fly in this zone.

Buddy,it is normal to postponed missile tests.Even Russia,US did this due to bad weather.:pop:

Russia postpones Bulava missile test | Defense | RIA Novosti

The Spokesman-Review - Google News Archive Search

We never fear to tell the truth if it fails,unlike you guys.

I think we did report our failure right? :coffee:

The failure is the mother of the success, there is nothing shameful to admit it.

China Loses Experimental Satellite in Rocket Launch Failure | Rocket Launch Failures & Experimental Satellites | China Space Program | Space.com

yeah Chinese missiles are weatherproof aren't they? typical kiddish mentality :sick:
Yes, of course! China's ballistic missiles are designed to survive a nuclear first strike by being offroad mobile, cannisterized and solid-fueled. Not to mention armed with MaRV thermonuclear and decoy warheads.

2gskhg0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom