What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Size dekh ke baat kiya kar !

India’s GDP in 2010 was $1.73 Trillion. Pakistan’s GDP was $0.176 Trillion. In other words, Pakistan’s entire GDP is about the same as a rounding error in India’s GDP !!:enjoy:
Oh! and Still india is the most illeterate and largest slum nation of the world.. :lol: concentrate on A-5 , it shows that this missle don't work in bad whether.. and indians were dreaming to target China with this useless junk..

Anyway it is good to see so many users are here to view the thread.

And good luck for tomorrow. :enjoy:

Why did you call 5000km range missile an ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)? because it can hit other continents?

Oh! and Still india is the most illeterate and largest slum nation of the world.. :lol: concentrate on A-5 , it shows that this missle don't work in bad whether.. and indians were dreaming to target China with this useless junk..
Refer to my earlier posts......Your idiotic statements reveal your ignorance on the subject of Tests....

its ok.. many missiles like Agni 4.. were tested on thursday successfully..

so Agni 5 too will join the day..

1 day or 1 week , not a big deal.. we can wait..

:lol: Test postponed due to bad whether.. Wat an excuse, even they don't know how to make excuse.. But watever, it saves Bhartis.. Warna aaj bhi Enki band bajni thi.. Izzat tu waise bhi nahi enki..

Ha Ha A Pakistani talking about Izzat.

This is the reason why the test has been postponed.

Severe lightinings
Movie_of_Lightning_over_Indian_Ocean_BIG.gif

My dear ignorant m***n,I don't expect you to understand the importance of weather conditions in monitoring a missile test especially the first one.At least stop vomiting your ignorance everywhere.

Izzat kab thi bharati ki aur sania mirza ne to buri tarah izzat utari thi inki

Pakistani sey shaadi karney se izzat utarthi hai kya? i didn't know that, Pakistaniyon ki itni hi izzat hai kya?

DRDO postpones AGNI 5 by a day, to give a last breather for TROLLS..( not due 2 weather)

Hows that sound..

Back
Top Bottom