What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

:lol: Test postponed due to bad whether.. Wat an excuse, even they don't know how to make excuse.. But watever, it saves Bhartis.. Warna aaj bhi Enki band bajni thi.. Izzat tu waise bhi nahi enki..

Haan, tum logon ki bahut izzat hai na duniya mai, isiliye toh America drone hamley kar raha hai tum par...:lol:

I think a valid ICBM should be ready at any time, even it is snowy or rainy with lightning.

:lol: Test postponed due to bad whether.. Wat an excuse, even they don't know how to make excuse.. But watever, it saves Bhartis.. Warna aaj bhi Enki band bajni thi.. Izzat tu waise bhi nahi enki..

Size dekh ke baat kiya kar !

India’s GDP in 2010 was $1.73 Trillion. Pakistan’s GDP was $0.176 Trillion. In other words, Pakistan’s entire GDP is about the same as a rounding error in India’s GDP !!:enjoy:

Exactly thats what I was saying. Meaning you chose a wrong dialog. Try "kitane aadhami the :D" but some naughty Indians will give you reply that you may not like. So better you chose your dialog. And let's save this for tomorrow. Rain is not going to camp there tonight. So early morning tomorrow is good

I don't think i said correct because half an hour before the thread was running at speed of 100km, now it's pin drop silence :tongue:

Disappointment for enemy trackers.. pls ignore the trolls..

Better luck next time.. just reume watching ipl.

yeah i agree it would have been a rampage by the pakistanis and the Chinese, DRDO trolled all of us. lets wait for a day, lets see who wins. I bet India will. :lol:

I think a valid ICBM should be ready at any time, even it is snowy or rainy with lightning.
You are right- but since this is a test the guys at DRDO need to have correct information on how the missile performed under optimal conditions....variables like rain, windspeed can be added later....
It should not be influenced by rain or lightning, which may lead to inaccuracies later on....

i agree indians have great paitence with ArJUNK and Late combat aircraft and missiles and other weapon platform made by DODO

Dude - It looks like you have in-depth knowledge of defense industry :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom