What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

It obviously failed if it was "postponed indefinitely" due to (BS reasons) "bad weather" and "for safety reasons" :P
DRDO will announce the weather will be perfect in mid-2013 for the Agni V test launch! :victory:
Hey guys its the normal troll..who probably gets a nice a$$ beating from his mother and then vents out his frustration here..ignore!;)

What Pakistan have to do with your missile? All I see is you bharatis talking about Pakistan.
Exactly..my question..what has Pakistan got to do with our missile?You already are a scared enough lot.But then..why are you commenting here?You guys weren't invited in the thread were you?But no..the obsession!

Now I m living dudes.

Test gone and Troll(Trollers) on.

Change thread title missiles test on Thursday.no troll plZ.

Now I m living dudes.

Test gone and Troll(Trollers) on.

Change thread title missiles test on Thursday.no troll plZ.

What Pakistan have to do with your missile? All I see is you bharatis talking about Pakistan.

Bharatis love talking about Pakistan to Pakistanis who spend the better part of their day throwing crap at a thread opened to discuss an Indian missile launch.

Nobody really bothers talking about Pakistan on threads where u guys are not so active.:devil:

Exactly..my question..what has Pakistan got to do with our missile?You already are a scared enough lot.But then..why are you commenting here?You guys weren't invited in the thread were you?But no..the obsession!

Oy chaak de INDIA! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri G@@ND per attack hua hai kya??Itna uchal kyu raha hai?Bandar neeche baith jaa aram se..Test toh hone de..Tab tak tum 400 prisoners pakdo..jo jail se bhag gaye thhey lol
See , its proved my point that most of Bhartis are illeterate, and Wat better can I expect from a coward like you.. Barking behind the keyboard have become habit of Bharti like you,

There was a guy over here earlier who said he was going to be in Odisha for the launch. Mate, will u be able to get a video as well? :woot:

Abe tera upar ka makaan khali hai kya??Chak de India tab bolio jab 1965 1999 1971 ki aniversary banegi..lol tab tak dobara se mera post padh aur dhung se reply kar.

See , its proved my point that most of Bhartis are illeterate, and Wat better can I expect from a coward like you.. Barking behind the keyboard have become habit of Bharti like you,
Keyboard warrior? uh no..i m a sikh..a real warrior from a family with Army background..and a proud family which can boast of having members that spanked your country's arse in the wars we fought..Problem?

It has 7 wheels on each side, which it is a typical TEL for the ICBM.

Sorry,It shold be 14X14. but ICBM should use 8-axle(16X16) v, typical.

DF31 has own 16X16 tel.

pic,is an typical DF31a and its trailer tel.
0423101.jpg

I can not agree with you, that 10X10 chassis can not carry such an ICBM like the DF-31A. That is just a IRBM obviously.

It is weird that even NK did have its own 8-axle chassis on its parade, did we give them our technology?

I think we should get rid of those pro-NK scums within our government. :angry:

1334540963_52319000.jpg

Abe tera upar ka makaan khali hai kya??Chak de India tab bolio jab 1965 1999 1971 ki aniversary banegi..lol tab tak dobara se mera post padh aur dhung se reply kar.
Abey ! Bharti apni Defence minitry aur apne brahmin punditun ki stories parhain gey tu Esi hi batain karen gey na.. It a shameless that your cartoonist behaviour effecting your country's image,

What was the point of that? If you still weren't in kindergarten, u'd probably know that **** happens in Science and failures are normal? U trying to say ONLY we have failures? Ever heard of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster? That was American wasn't it? Or you going to now start saying Pakistani engineering is way better than American's cos they had accidents while u guys didn't?

Man, coming from a country that can't even produce a car, u really do have a big mouth lol.:pakistan:

Sirjee Aaki SUPARCO India ke ISRO se pehle pehle bani thi, 50 saal ho gaye aapki SUPARCO ek rocket tak nahi bana paayi aur aapke teenon satellite "made in China" hain. Ab chutiyap comment daal ke bakar na karo.

Bhai tum bilkul say keh reh ho.

Chaak de India!!

Hum Pakistani boht khof main bhetay hain.

Back
Top Bottom