What's new

Agni V Discussions

LOL. Yeah perfect parabolic ballistic path, that's why at 1:08 the missile is going 90 degrees perpendicular to the camera already and losing altitude, when it should be rising to the sky.

LOL the Agni-5 is doing reentry at 1:08, right?

why doesnt your chinese brain accept the fact that the Earth is round ?? and moreover if you have seen the entire video than before opening your farting hole you should have seen that even after the missile was moving perpendicular to the camera screen, it was way too far , in fact after some time of missile moving perpendicular the camera lost the sight of the missile even after the camera was panned several frames even when the missile was moving rapidly perpendicular to the camera screen...which again proves it was moving with along the line of trajectory and as the atmosphere is round in shape it seemed as if it was dipping going down but still not not in sight.

2. by your chinese logic......the missile was moving rapidly to the ground at 1:08 (which actually started at 0:38, in case you havent noticed)...then please tell me why didnt it hit the ground even after the entire fottage completed at 2:08 ?? are you sayin it took 0:38 second to reach a certain point in the sky and it took more than even double that time to hit the ground ?? lol....take your nonsense chinese IQ to beijing and try selling it.

BTW your Govt already has shown dissapointment on this missile test and has started to worry.....first convince your Govt that the missile was not successful and then come here and display your brain farts. nd you can use the video to convince them and show them what happened at 1:08 minutes.. :pop:

China reacts cautiously, says India not rival

BEIJING/NEW DELHI: Reacting cautiously to India's test of Agni-V missile, China on Thursday said the two countries are not rivals and enjoy "sound" relations though the sources in the Chinese establishment feel that the launch can give rise to another round of arms race in the region. (How dare they, this is a patented line of Pakistan :pakistan:)

"China has taken note of reports on India's missile launch. The two countries have sound relationship. "During the (recently held) BRICS meeting (in Delhi) the leadership had consensus to take the relationship further and to push forward bilateral strategic cooperative partnership," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin told a media briefing in Beijing when asked about the launch.

In Delhi, the diplomatic sources in the Chinese embassy said the "Agni-V launch can give rise to another round of arms race in this part of the world."
(Oh really, what happened when you gave all that nuclear and missile tech to Pakistan, that's when the nuclear race started.)

They were also critical of the media commentary on the successful launch of the nuclear capable 5000 km-range Agni-V missile, saying it sounded provocative. Asked whether China was concerned as most of the country would come under the Agni's range, Liu said in Beijing that "both the countries are emerging powers. We are not rivals. We are cooperative partners. We should cherish the hard earned momentum of cooperation."

To another question whether it would affect the regional stability, he said "we hope Asian countries can contribute to peace and stability."

Agni-V launch: India demonstrates ICBM capability; China reacts cautiously, says India not rival - The Times of India

look at the joy in their faces i had a similar one when my quadcopter for 4th year eng project flew...
scientists_1057970g.jpg

swearing like a boss :woot:

Sab ko no. 2 jaanaa hai :rofl:

:rofl: they are badly dressed, seem malnutricious, more than half of them appear simplely stunted, apparently with IQ not far from 81... looking at this photo, I can't help thinking phoning one of numerous Africa & India Charity Hotlines in my region to donate 10 Rupee or so, call me soft-hearted all you want.

nonetheless, as they claim, "missile test succesful"? :rofl: as successful as "aryan tank" or "LCA"?

well, the same bunch of geniuses can't successfully make a decent rifle working and bullets for it with decades of trying - all depending on import, and they now claim to make a long distance missle working... If I were India govt, I would put whole India on high alert the next time they test missles, for no one knows on top of which Indian building it would end up...

no one konws the simple definition and parametres, albeit general ones, of the "success" they claimed, and with no 3rd party checking the result so they, like what Indians have always done, can bull$hit anything they want.

It's just like those countless claims from that starved pit that "it will be a superpower by 2005, 2010, 2020..." or "forget Shanghai, mumbai is better by 2008", or "India has >200million middle class" (while plus a billion non-middle class, India's total GDP is still a fraction of #3 Japan which only has 80m or so middle class - Hindu Maths at its best:rofl: ) , etc. etc.

One has to be daft or simply retarded to take this hilarious claim at its face value.

you know what......."$H!t happens"...accept it....

and it is a agni-5 threadt..no need to post unnecessary biased info..

Bl[i]tZ;2838801 said:
China reacts cautiously, says India not rival

BEIJING/NEW DELHI: Reacting cautiously to India's test of Agni-V missile, China on Thursday said the two countries are not rivals and enjoy "sound" relations though the sources in the Chinese establishment feel that the launch can give rise to another round of arms race in the region. (How dare they, this is a patented line of Pakistan :pakistan:)

"China has taken note of reports on India's missile launch. The two countries have sound relationship. "During the (recently held) BRICS meeting (in Delhi) the leadership had consensus to take the relationship further and to push forward bilateral strategic cooperative partnership," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin told a media briefing in Beijing when asked about the launch.

In Delhi, the diplomatic sources in the Chinese embassy said the "Agni-V launch can give rise to another round of arms race in this part of the world."
(Oh really, what happened when you gave all that nuclear and missile tech to Pakistan, that's when the nuclear race started.)

They were also critical of the media commentary on the successful launch of the nuclear capable 5000 km-range Agni-V missile, saying it sounded provocative. Asked whether China was concerned as most of the country would come under the Agni's range, Liu said in Beijing that "both the countries are emerging powers. We are not rivals. We are cooperative partners. We should cherish the hard earned momentum of cooperation."

To another question whether it would affect the regional stability, he said "we hope Asian countries can contribute to peace and stability."

Agni-V launch: India demonstrates ICBM capability; China reacts cautiously, says India not rival - The Times of India

Chinese are feeling the goosebumps:rofl:

Great find BLITZING BRO!:tup:

:rofl: they are badly dressed, seem malnutricious, more than half of them appear simplely stunted, apparently with IQ not far from 81... looking at this photo, I can't help thinking phoning one of numerous Africa & India Charity Hotlines in my region to donate 10 Rupee or so, call me soft-hearted all you want.

nonetheless, as they claim, "missile test succesful"? :rofl: as successful as "aryan tank" or "LCA"?

well, the same bunch of geniuses can't successfully make a decent rifle working and bullets for it with decades of trying - all depending on import, and they now claim to make a long distance missle working... If I were India govt, I would put whole India on high alert the next time they test missles, for no one knows on top of which Indian building it would end up...

no one konws the simple definition and parametres, albeit general ones, of the "success" they claimed, and with no 3rd party checking the result so they, like what Indians have always done, can bull$hit anything they want.

It's just like those countless claims from that starved pit that "it will be a superpower by 2005, 2010, 2020..." or "forget Shanghai, mumbai is better by 2008", or "India has >200million middle class" (while plus a billion non-middle class, India's total GDP is still a fraction of #3 Japan which only has 80m or so middle class - Hindu Maths at its best:rofl: ) , etc. etc.

One has to be daft or simply retarded to take this hilarious claim at its face value.

treeclimbing.JPG

Run...Run..choo...choo

Another racist Chinese at Pakistani Defence Forum with dirty mouth, having a go at India.

Whats wrong with you guys? Agni-2 with 2000km is MRBM (Medium range ballistic missile),
A3 is IRBM with 3500+km and A5 is ICBM with about 5000-5500km

I m sorry messed up with classification. But same tome its not ICBM. no official hve claimed it to be ICBM. Its range is 500 km short to be defined as ICBM. I have no clue why range was cease to 5k only.

May be india don't want to give negativsignal to west.

No kidding. In the video, you can see the missile has stopped going further away from the camera after 35 sec, and instead it starts moving perpendicular to the camera, toward the ground, meaning it is losing altitude, not gaining altitude.

http://drdo.gov.in/whatsnew/AGNI A5-01.wmv
http://drdo.gov.in/whatsnew/AGNI A5-02.wmv

2956e1k.jpg

why doesnt your chinese brain accept the fact that the Earth is round ?? and moreover if you have seen the entire video than before opening your farting hole you should have seen that even after the missile was moving perpendicular to the camera screen, it was way too far , in fact after some time of missile moving perpendicular the camera lost the sight of the missile even after the camera was panned several frames even when the missile was moving rapidly perpendicular to the camera screen...which again proves it was moving with along the line of trajectory and as the atmosphere is round in shape it seemed as if it was dipping going down but still not not in sight.
Of course the Earth is round, so as the rocket gains altitude, you see the missile from the rear (where the plumes come out of the nozzle). The rocket should only be perpendicular to the camera when it is way out in space, 1:08 is too early for it to be perpendicular to the camera. So, it lost altitude way too early and started going down. You can see the rocket stages separate around 1:30 and then the rocket burns out entirely around 2:00.

If the launch was successful, you wouldn't even see the second stage, it would already been in the stratosphere beyond camera range by them.

2. by your chinese logic......the missile was moving rapidly to the ground at 1:08 (which actually started at 0:38, in case you havent noticed)...then please tell me why didnt it hit the ground even after the entire fottage completed at 2:08 ?? are you sayin it took 0:38 second to reach a certain point in the sky and it took more than even double that time to hit the ground ?? lol....take your nonsense chinese IQ to beijing and try selling it.

BTW your Govt already has shown dissapointment on this missile test and has started to worry.....first convince your Govt that the missile was not successful and then come here and display your brain farts. nd you can use the video to convince them and show them what happened at 1:08 minutes.. :pop:
After the rocket burned out around 2:00, you can't see anything anymore. The rocket debris landed beyond the horizon in the indian ocean.

Another racist Chinese at Pakistani Defence Forum with dirty mouth, having a go at India. No wonder these dog eaters are hated all over the globe.

If you step on $hit it's you the one who is going to stink no need for that post just becuase those a$$holes are racist does not mean we have to be. Delete your modify your post bro :tup:

Back
Top Bottom