What's new

Agni V Discussions

Folks, no need for chest-thumping. Some quiet satisfaction is OK.

This missile is not targeted against any specific nation.

No point responding to Sinochallenger etc.

LOL. Yeah perfect parabolic ballistic path, that's why at 1:08 the missile is going 90 degrees perpendicular to the camera already and losing altitude, when it should be rising to the sky.

LOL the Agni-5 is doing reentry at 1:08, right?

One, go get your flashbanged eyes tested for defects.

Two, it ALSO happens before the re-entry...check my post, I never said its
at re-entry at 1:08. This is the reason why china should be labeled land of panda.

LOL. Yeah perfect parabolic ballistic path, that's why at 1:08 the missile is going 90 degrees perpendicular to the camera already and losing altitude, when it should be rising to the sky.

so...you even measured angle of the missile in the video..you are damn talented (for trolling)... :lol: :lol:

nice try for trolling...better luck next time..

so...you even measured angle of the missile in the video..you are damn talented (for trolling)... :lol: :lol:

nice try for trolling...better luck next time..

The guy is funny, dude. He and his Z-10 chopper that has analogue dials allover its cockpit meant as
a back-up measure by AVIC/CAIC companies to support the chopper when its faulty chinese-quality MFDs fail.

Back to Topic (its easy to say this LMAO) the guys seeks to confuse us with his crazed calculations done
by his eyes that have been under flashbang effects for last couple of hours. He thinks bcoz the missile
appears (to his eyes) veering-off course, he tries to dominate the thread with that silly point for hours.

Funny trolls CPC employs nowadays.

Chinese+Peoples+Political+Consultative+Conference+yawn+and+sleep+in+the+gallery+during+explanations+of+the+draft+amendment+to+the+Criminal+Procedural+Law2.jpg

Begone......
50-cents-party.jpg

Is there any video of today's test? yeah i am too lazy to go through 41 pages

Couldn't have had taken about 20 seconds for googling right? Admit it you were obssesed with
Agni-5 thread:lol:

:rofl: they are badly dressed, seem malnutricious, more than half of them appear simplely stunted, apparently with IQ not far from 81... looking at this photo, I can't help thinking phoning one of numerous Africa & India Charity Hotlines in my region to donate 10 Rupee or so, call me soft-hearted all you want.

nonetheless, as they claim, "missile test succesful"? :rofl: as successful as "aryan tank" or "LCA"?

well, the same bunch of geniuses can't successfully make a decent rifle working and bullets for it with decades of trying - all depending on import, and they now claim to make a long distance missle working... If I were India govt, I would put whole India on high alert the next time they test missles, for no one knows on top of which Indian building it would end up...

no one konws the simple definition and parametres, albeit general ones, of the "success" they claimed, and with no 3rd party checking the result so they, like what Indians have always done, can bull$hit anything they want.

It's just like those countless claims from that starved pit that "it will be a superpower by 2005, 2010, 2020..." or "forget Shanghai, mumbai is better by 2008", or "India has >200million middle class" (while plus a billion non-middle class, India's total GDP is still a fraction of #3 Japan which only has 80m or so middle class - Hindu Maths at its best:rofl: ) , etc. etc.

One has to be daft or simply retarded to take this hilarious claim at its face value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom