What's new

Agni V Discussions

just asking, is this supposed to be the size of n ICBM??

Gone are the days where ICBMs were the size of moon-going rockets.

This is supposed to be an ICBM like Russia's Topol-M that can be carried on mobile canisters and
thus can be taken and launched from anywhere, not limited to silos that can be easily attacked by
enemy aircraft during times of war.

ICBMs or anyother missile are classified according to their range and launch platform and not
according to their size.

just asking, is this supposed to be the size of n ICBM??

Size doesnt matter here. However, A5 is not a full fledged ICBM as stated by MOD and DRDO. India just ensured that it doesnt provoke any rougue nation to raise fingers on it.

Dr. Saraswat told that, "now, ICBM is only a change in technicalities of A5", we would do it when the need arises :cheers:

can anybody post large size photos of A 5 here?

i can see only small and medium size photos on net

BTW Kinetic must be unhappy :lol:

Oh --- So Party is here, I was surprised that where all Indians have gone :lol:

Congrats!!! Kanjoos people

look at the joy in their faces i had a similar one when my quadcopter for 4th year eng project flew...
scientists_1057970g.jpg

swearing like a boss :woot:

Were you sleeping since morning ,

Its "officially" ICBM .

"An intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) is a ballistic missile with a long range (greater than 5,000 km or 3,100 miles) typically designed for nuclear weapons delivery (delivering one or more nuclear warheads). Most modern designs support multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRVs), allowing a single missile to carry several warheads, each of which can strike a different target."

source : wiki

they are showing max range as 6,000 KM from many days

i want DRDO or Antony to confirm in public that its ICBM

any way great job by DRDO and we will have A 6 in coming years so we will have ICBM sooner or later

Agni 5 is one of the cleanest designs for any missile . No control surfaces , no layered stages , perfectly conical tip, blending smoothly with the missile body.

Kudos .............sleek , clean, lean, mean missile.

So agni series is going tp continue i thougt it would be surya next

look at the monitors, perfect parabolic ballistic path.
LOL. Yeah perfect parabolic ballistic path, that's why at 1:08 the missile is going 90 degrees perpendicular to the camera already and losing altitude, when it should be rising to the sky.

Damn funny...this so-called superpower china is worrying so much over a few-meters tall missile of India, how can china be called land of dragon? it should be called land of panda.

@sinochallenger

you! listen up...your idiotic 90 degree claim has been vaporised into thin air like nothing else, what you're showing us there is nothing off-course or anything. It also happens before a missile dives down to the target (before the re-entry) phase. And FYI, all guidance systems of A5 are better than any of your's missiles. They have all been tested successfully aboard A4 and now on A5, so there goes your bubble into bursting. :triniti:
LOL the Agni-5 is doing reentry at 1:08, right?

Man....this thread, gotta be one of the only few to have spanned 42 PAGES in just 7 hours!

Or perhaps the only one!

LOL. Yeah perfect parabolic ballistic path, that's why at 1:08 the missile is going 90 degrees perpendicular to the camera already and losing altitude, when it should be rising to the sky.

LOL the Agni-5 is doing reentry at 1:08, right?

Moron ................. how is it supposed to re enter at 1:08 when it hasn't yet exited the earth's atmosphere at 1:08.

This is what happens when you eat all kinds of those sh1tty things ........pig gonads, pig penises , pig anuses .... and what not ......... you chinese eat the sh1ttiest things on earth ................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom