What's new

Agni V Discussions

look at the joy in their faces i had a similar one when my quadcopter for 4th year eng project flew...
scientists_1057970g.jpg

monitor_1057973g.jpg

I predict a slew of well deserved padma awards for this. "Agniputri" surely deserves a padma bhushan. I don't know if any other ICBM program was handled so well, becoming a complete success in the very first trial. I would have been happy if a few of the parameters had functioned succesfully, but from available reports, everything was succesful. And if this is using the same seekers as agni-4, then this has to be one of the finest missiles in the range class.

What remains to be seen is how India manages the production of this. How many we can produce per year, at what costs etc.

The rocket is clearing moving perpendicular to the camera, not away from the camera. You can see the body of the missile at 90 degree at 1:08. This part of the test was NOT supposed to happen :azn:

Maybe you never studied physics:rofl:.And if the missile had moved perpendicular to the camera,it would have crashed at a point right below its position at 1:08.Why didnt the cameras film the crash??
And as per the rules of PDF,you have to back your remarks with proof,or you can get banned for trolling(at least in theory when it comes to pak and sino members).

BTW congrats to all the people responsible for this success....I just read in a news the chinese a$$ is on fire ever since the missile was fired. an dthe funny part is they want peace with India while arguing that only China needs to have the big missile and India shouldnt.

look at the joy in their faces i had a similar one when my quadcopter for 4th year eng project flew...
scientists_1057970g.jpg

lol...while everybody is flashing the victory sign, tessy thomas and the guy next to her seem to be making a rude gesture, saying "Up yours!"

http://www.dailypioneer.com/home/online-channel/top-story/58877-india-swept-by-missile-delusion-chinese-daily-.html

"Even if it has missiles that could reach most parts of China, that does not mean it will gain anything from being arrogant during disputes with China. India should be clear that China's nuclear power is stronger and more reliable. For the foreseeable future, India would stand no chance in an overall arms race with China," it warned.

Okay, let's leave them to their self-delusions today.

The rocket is clearing moving perpendicular to the camera, not away from the camera. You can see the body of the missile at 90 degree at 1:08. This part of the test was NOT supposed to happen :azn:

LOL at indian inferiority. Your Agni-5 is another humiliating failure. Good luck for Agni-6 and Agni-7.
2956e1k.jpg

Would you be kind enough to use your HIGH IQ brains to look at the full video instead of looking at an image and giving your insights?

If you are finding it difficult, I am posting the video for you. PLEASE and I repeat, PLEASE watch the whole video and see the missile disappearing into the sky instead of crashing on the ground. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome guys loved the news congrats to DRDO and all indians we did it after all that has been said in this very forum we showed them what we are and capable of

Some a$$es are on fire in both of our neighbours

Damn funny...this so-called superpower china is worrying so much over a few-meters tall missile of India, how can china be called land of dragon? it should be called land of panda.

@sinochallenger

you! listen up...your idiotic 90 degree claim has been vaporised into thin air like nothing else, what you're showing us there is nothing off-course or anything. It also happens before a missile dives down to the target (before the re-entry) phase. And FYI, all guidance systems of A5 are better than any of your's missiles. They have all been tested successfully aboard A4 and now on A5, so there goes your bubble into bursting. :triniti:

I'm not a troll, but someone with common sense. Just look at your country.

You do realize India though being Tagged (Most Poor, By Trolls like you) can buy out your so called Rich and Developed state multiples time, with money in hand to spend more..? get some life ... this is about progress and we do have plan running on grass root levels to tackle other challenges, here we are ensuring just out safety in future..

You do realize India though being Tagged (Most Poor, By Trolls like you) can buy out your so called Rich and Developed state multiples time, with money in hand to spend more..? get some life ... this is about progress and we do have plan running on grass root levels to tackle other challenges, here we are ensuring just out safety in future..

Ignore him, dude. There's nothing to these trolls that makes them sit up and take notice of their own country's
worsening situation, but are ever-ready to launch troll brigades onto every India-related thread that can be found
in PDF. What fun...this happens only in PDF, I don't know why...all IDF, Sinodefenceforum etc. are pretty much
free of trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom