What's new

Agni III Test Tomorrow.

It will be on Monday sir. Just wait for couple of days. It was postponed as observation ships could not rich to the point of Impact due to bad weather.

I found that reason to be a bit strange. They could have changed the destination of the missile to a place the ships could reach :-D

acha to theek hai main soch raha tha ke patrol sasta ho ga to test ho ga :confused::lol:
:omghaha::rofl:

I found that reason to be a bit strange. They could have changed the destination of the missile to a place the ships could reach :-D

How?

How will Ship rich to a new destination in a such a small time?

How?

How will Ship rich to a new destination in a such a small time?
Assumption being that the ships can travel some 300 kms away from the direction of the storm and re-designate the target.
I've never travelled by sea, so do pardon my question.

The highlighted point is not my own but it is coppied and highlighted in my post. After all we have fast breeder and other sophisticated nuclear technology for 3 decades or more. We tested Nuclear device in 1973 i.e 40 years ago. so I do not see anything strange in believing it.

I am refuting the point and arguing against it, whoever said it.
I'm not questioning the potential capability, rather the tested capability.

When you say that couple of high ranking scientist refuted it, you ignore the fact that 2 even high ranking scientist said that it was perfect and hailed it. Mr R Chidambaram and Anil Kakodkar has given very elaborated replies on the topic. You can read it if you have an interest. Now to believe that or not is based on individual's perception. So far as reliability is concern, Kakodkar and CHidambaram is more authantic than antbody else as they are head of AEC.

Not, I did not ignore it. I'm merely saying that when there is a clear contradiction in the claims made by the persons involved in the project, the authenticity of it is obviously in question. I have read the replies. You should consider too that Dr. Iyenger is also a former AEC Chairman, so if he is supporting Dr. Santhanam, there is a valid reason behind it.

You see I do not have any reason to believe that Agni III do not have more than 5500 KM range. When our small Agni IV can hit a target at 4000 KM away, why A III (2 m Dia against 1.3 m Dia) can not hit target 5500 KM away? Any answer is there with you? MIRV is planned. I do not say that it has at present. WIKI states that A III has a 4500 KM range with 2500 KG payload. DO you have any reason to not believe it? I have posted a very long and elaborated article on this thread only. You can read it if you want. 2 M CEP is for prahar and not for any other missile. Tassy thomas has clearly stated that we achieve single digit accuracy in A V second test which nobody else is not known to have achieve. We have lots of videos on net for Brahmos achieving Zero CEP. So if you can not believe it, it is up to you. The logic If some body else has not received it so we can not achieve it does not fit in case since we have moved ahead a lot in last decade. You are going to witness the same in aviation in coming decade. We are on the way to achieve very high AOA and very low weight in Tejas program. People will accept it, if not today than tomorrow.

So now you judge performance of a weapons system by its size? :rolleyes: :disagree:
Agni-III's motors are made of Maraging Steel, which is much heavier than the composites used in the motors of Agni-IV. On top of that Agni-III's ReV is also larger and heavier than Agni-IV's and Agni-V's (both use the same design).

Wikipedia is the most unreliable source unless the information is present with references. I noticed that since that unauthentic news from a Chinese source came about Agni-V being capable of hitting as far as 8000km, suddenly all Indian missiles seemed to have increased their ranges. :sick:

I know that an official claims was made regarding CEP of Agni-V, but can you tell me exactly how was it achieved?
BrahMos is an AShM, there is no question about its accuracy. People can accept it, if there is more realism and less jingoism in the claims being made.

I am refuting the point and arguing against it, whoever said it.
I'm not questioning the potential capability, rather the tested capability.

So now you judge performance of a weapons system by its size? :rolleyes: :disagree:
Agni-III's motors are made of Maraging Steel, which is much heavier than the composites used in the motors of Agni-IV. On top of that Agni-III's ReV is also larger and heavier than Agni-IV's and Agni-V's (both use the same design).

Wikipedia is the most unreliable source unless the information is present with references. I noticed that since that unauthentic news from a Chinese source came about Agni-V being capable of hitting as far as 8000km, suddenly all Indian missiles seemed to have increased their ranges. :sick:

I know that an official claims was made regarding CEP of Agni-V, but can you tell me exactly how was it achieved?
BrahMos is an AShM, there is no question about its accuracy. People can accept it, if there is more realism and less jingoism in the claims being made.

Well if you can read wikipedia , mostly all information is based of sources and sources links marked.

Well PAK made so many claims and you people go ho-ho on that claims , don't even seen any missile of PAK hitting the target like we shown the world like Barhmos.
As far as one can know, Indian missile can achieve more accuracy then PAK missiles. ( you can accept any country which can't make Lath machine can make missiles easily.)

Well if you can read wikipedia , mostly all information is based of sources and sources links marked.
Mostly.

Well PAK made so many claims and you people go ho-ho on that claims , don't even seen any missile of PAK hitting the target like we shown the world like Barhmos.
No, I question the claims when they sound illogical. The thing is Pakistan's Military doesn't shows off its toys to the public, to maintain secrecy.

As far as one can know, Indian missile can achieve more accuracy then PAK missiles. ( you can accept any country which can't make Lath machine can make missiles easily.)
You are entitled to your own opinion. :)

do-it-do-it-launch-icbm-okami-demotivational-poster-1278727286.jpg
:p::p::p:

No, I question the claims when they sound illogical. The thing is Pakistan's Military doesn't shows off its toys to the public, to maintain secrecy.
:)

Its shows but tall claims made by them makes it impossible to prove in actuals. When it cans how RAAD moving air what it stop them from showing it can hit target, until n unless it didn't hit target. Reason is obvious. Many are very tall claims.

Last edited:
I am confused. They declares test of A3 and ends up testing Pin aka 2....
Its lime when we tested A5 they tested Nasar.

By the way best luck for the test.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom