What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

Same applies to pakistani who thinks its easy to destroy India. Similar is that those who start war, will never win. :pdf:

We have second strike capability and we will make sure nothing but a N-wateland exists in subcontinent if provoked.

India cannot afford a N-exchange with Pakistan. What makes the Indians think they can take on China?

calm down guys nuking each other is not the solution but building a strong Asia region is.:pakistan::china:

Like it or not, India will have the capability one day. And GoI would of course love to trade slums with beautiful Harbin.

Even though India is in geographical disadvantage, and India can in no way sustain the race, China should still think how to technologically outpace India to neutralize the threat.

Like it or not, India will have the capability one day. And GoI would of course love to trade slums with beautiful Harbin.

You mean in a nuclear exchange? Such verbatim is utterly unnecessary even for the captain of the Chimerichicken hawk brigade.

India will have its own Harbins as time go by, if not already, though slums are a problem for the time being.

Slums were all over Shanghai not that long ago, and still ubiquitous away from the coastal/provincial capitals.

And all around anti-missile tech will be developed by all who could afford it.

Even though India is in geographical disadvantage, and India can in no way sustain the race, China should still think how to technologically outpace India to neutralize the threat.

uh huh, all china has to do is develop its own weapons, it's how the us won the cold war. as it is right now, india has to buy its best weapons, its domestic weapon are behind china's and the gap is widening as china is richer and will stay richer for the foreseeable future

You mean in a nuclear exchange? Such verbatim is utterly unnecessary even for the captain of the Chimerichicken hawk brigade.

India will have its own Harbins as time go by, if not already, though slums are a problem for the time being.

Slums were all over Shanghai not that long ago, and still ubiquitous away from the coastal/provincial capitals.

And all around anti-missile tech will be developed by all who could afford it.

As I repeated said, your anti-China and anti-Chinese rhetoric under "self-designed " Chinese -Canadian flags can't hide your true identity. Most people who "thanked you" are downright curry nationalists for your equally hawkish and malign attitude towards China in general. Although your seemingly basic level of conversational Chinese (could be for many diff reasons. e.g. some Indians in China; Tibetan refugees) could just manage cheating through the suspicious eyes of some Han Chinese here, you are far from remotely convincing me however, with your heavy smell and thinly veiled "revenge" mentality showed in almost every post of yours. :toast_sign:

Last edited:
As I repeated said, your anti-China and anti-Chinese rhetoric under "self-designed " Chinese -Canadian flags can't hide your true identity. Most people who "thanked you" are downright curry nationalists for your equally hawkish and malign altitude towards China in general. Although your seemingly conversational Chinese level (could be for many diff reasons. e.g. some Indian refugees and Tibetans do speak basic Chinese) could just manage cheating through suspicious eyes of some other Han Chinese here, you are far from remotely convincing me however, with your heavy smell and "revenge" mentality showed in almost every post of yours.

Brother, i fully agreed with you, you can tell from his post, he love to

attack every single Chinese member, i have been patience with him,

trying to talk with him, it make us look bad to attacking each other.

But he just keep bashing, one of his post, he attack almost all of us

in one post. And he love kissing Indian's A@s. he is not Chinese.

From now on, no mercy on this LO MO CHOI HEIGHT !!:cheers:

Speeder brother, from now on, say whatever you want to him, but

not anything he can google, you know what i mean ?:cheers:

Than he will show his or her true colour. :cheers:

Brother, i fully agreed with you, you can tell from his post, he love to

attack every single Chinese member, i have been patience with him,

trying to talk with him, it make us look bad to attacking each other.

But he just keep bashing, one of his post, he attack almost all of us

in one post. And he love kissing Indian's A@s. he is not Chinese.

From now on, no mercy on this LO MO CHOI HEIGHT !!:cheers:

You are right. Han Chinese, like any other race, have their own signiture mentality which will reflect in their writings on how to organise thoughts and how to express various opinions, which other races (except NE Asians) can't imitate easily or google it up.

There are some oversea Han Chinese who are anti-CCP for various reasons. It is understandable and I sympathise them to a certain extent. Their posts however are mainly targeting at the govt policies and none of them attacks normal Han Chinese.

There are some Taiwan aborigines who are anti-China and Han Chinese. It's rare to see any of them targeting at normal Han Chinese in any occasion for no reasons; most importantly, they are self-respected enough to never kiss curry a**. Mainly three types of people love to do the both at the same time: some oversea Tibetans up for "Free Tibet" cause; some Indians worked/working in China mainland or HK; Indian nationalists in India or other places. OceanX most likely falls into one of these three types.

What a joke :woot: . Someone is trying to speak English :woot: .
Get your facts clear Mr. XXXshXT. India is a deocracy. China is a hegemony. Indians have rights, Chinese just bites.

How many Nobel Laureates did China deliver lately??? All Chinese know is to reverse engineer things and make crappy idiot boxes (Like they made Gulsar, copycat idiots). Wait till companies like MS, Apple, Adobe sue your a**. And please, don't crap about your missiles, they won't reach even Tibet. Such, copycats you are!!!

really adrenalin? your name seems to govern your post here ..... how many Nobel winners do we have may I know?

and please their reverse engineering holds .... whereas ours tends to take too much time to develop (hint: IRBM Agni is SLV derived)

You are right. Han Chinese, like any other race, have their own signiture mentality which will reflect in their writings on how to organise thoughts and how to express various opinions, which other races (except NE Asians) can't imitate easily or google it up.

There are some oversea Han Chinese who are anti-CCP for various reasons. It is understandable and I sympathise them to a certain extent. Their posts however are mainly targeting at the govt policies and none of them attacks normal Han Chinese.

There are some Taiwan aborigines who are anti-China and Han Chinese. It's rare to see any of them targeting at normal Han Chinese in any occasion for no reasons; most importantly, they are self-respected enough to never kiss curry a**. Mainly three types of people love to do the both at the same time: some oversea Tibetans up for "Free Tibet" cause; some Indians worked/working in China mainland or HK; Indian nationalists in India or other places. OceanX most likely falls into one of these three types.

Brother; One thing you can clearly notice, the way he wrote English

is not how a normal Chinese do, we learn simple English only to

comunicate with others. He is either an Indian which happened to

study some chinese or a taiwanese.

Once again,to oceanx; Du lee lo mo choi height !!:cheers:

Brother; One thing you can clearly notice, the way he wrote English

is not how a normal Chinese do, we learn simple English only to

comunicate with others. He is either an Indian which happened to

study some chinese or a taiwanese.

Once again,to oceanx; Du lee lo mo choi height !!:cheers:

Grey boy, I have many Taiwanese friends here, coming from Taiwan, Brazil, or the UK, etc. Some of them command English much better than I do. The key is that we may not agree on some issues, yet they'll never never kiss Indians' a**, in order to discredit Chinese and China (as most Taiwanese, >92%, are Han Chinese themselves), which is the norm showed in OceanX's posts. I can safely tell that he doesn't have the typical Taiwanese mentality that I am familiar with. Hence the odds that he is Tawanese are very slim.

btw, I know a guy from Singapore here in London. He is ethnic Indian and he speaks and writes really decent Chineses. So you see there are many diff individual cases.

As I repeated said, your anti-China and anti-Chinese rhetoric under "self-designed " Chinese -Canadian flags can't hide your true identity. Most people who "thanked you" are downright curry nationalists for your equally hawkish and malign attitude towards China in general. Although your seemingly basic level of conversational Chinese (could be for many diff reasons. e.g. some Indians in China; Tibetan refugees) could just manage cheating through the suspicious eyes of some Han Chinese here, you are far from remotely convincing me however, with your heavy smell and thinly veiled "revenge" mentality showed in almost every post of yours. :toast_sign:

Oceanx has been thoroughly exposed as "Indian". In less than 2 months, over 3 dozen Indian's posing as either Pakistani, Chinese or American/European have been exposed, compared with only a single Chinese posing as Indian (but this only in response). :cheers:

TO ALL CHINESE MEMBERS:

India is not our enemy. It is it the interests of Zionists and White Supremacists to pit India against China so both peoples suffer. http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/36771-india-not-our-enemy.html

I beg to differ slightly.

No words on Zog. White Supermacists are two types: one is neo-nazi type which is the minority; while the other is more of white cultural and racial preservation type ( not neccesarily an unfair cause), who is not at the "containing China" game.

Obviously, the West is using divide & rule. However, knowing this is a trap while still volunteeringly taking advantage of this to help circling China and deliberately conduct war/fear mongering amongst its populace, India is putting itself on the inevitable collision course with China.

To think that India is not our enermy is a bit like "stealing a bell with one's two ears covered". India is fastly becoming our enermy, by their elites' 100% conscious and quite deliberate choice to play as the running dog of the Neocons of the West, in the hope that it can get extra free interests from its masters on the expenses of China.

Of course, as always wars are not the first choice according to Suzi to avoid loss of human lives. However, still remember "a farmer and a snake"? China has bee always too merciful towards ones with outright malign intenttions historically. Towards this 不见棺材不落泪 type, aLL options must be on the table.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom