What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

Here is a brief review
Actually there is no original homeland but homelands as the Pashtun evolved from many different people

the basic Ones are east Iranic tribes and later the mixing of Scythian tribes(For ex the Sarakzai claim descent from Scythians) , there is a theory that some of the lost tribes of Judea mixed came to Afghanistan and beyond and there is some basic proof although there are still holes to be solved in that theory(Yosufzai is the largest pashtun tribe , Yousafzai stands for son of Yousuf/Joseph) Then there were the Turkic people , alot of the tribes pashtunized most famous being the Ghilzais!
There is also a theory that Kashmiris were basically the same people as Pashtuns who ventured into the Kashmir valley and were baffled by its beauty and never returned. Later the diffrences arised because both mixed with different people and were influenced by different groups/civilization!
I would have given you a better explaination with appropriate links but I am extremely busy these days due to exams.

I had an extremely good link with refrences given about the lost tribe theory, if I find it i'l share it.

Yusufzais are not Semitic this was a label applied to make them sound Bani Israel and thus ensuring automatic right to rule.

They are also not the biggest tribe, they are mostly farmers that have been pushed towards the Indus River.

Pukhtoons can be iranic or Turkic, the only thing is some of us will never use the word afghan as to us it's always khurasan.

Last edited:
Hey bro, if you have time could you give us some background on pashtun history. Like where is their original homeland, which tribes are considered as original and which ones later merged to form the pashtun nation, how and when did the pashtun people come to inhabit KPK and FATA and what linguistic and other differences, if any, are found in the northern pashtuns and southern pashtuns.
At your own discretion sir.

Historians believe Pashtuns originated from East Iranic Paktha tribe who later mixed with Scythians, Huns etc. They started living in KPK since 9 th century.

They are also not the biggest tribe, they are most farmers that have been pushed towards the Indus River.
True Yousafzai's along with Khattak's are usually the educated city folk , yes they have left Tribalism and it is time for the rest to leave it to!
Btw population wise they are the largest now

True Yousafzai's along with Khattak's are usually the educated city folk , yes they have left Tribalism and it is time for the rest to leave it to!

Expected, when you settle down populations increases. Also i bet infant mortality rate is alot lower in settled areas. While in others only strong and healthy childrens survive.

Here is a brief review
Actually there is no original homeland but homelands as the Pashtun evolved from many different people

the basic Ones are east Iranic tribes and later the mixing of Scythian tribes(For ex the Sarakzai claim descent from Scythians) , there is a theory that some of the lost tribes of Judea mixed came to Afghanistan and beyond and there is some basic proof although there are still holes to be solved in that theory(Yosufzai is the largest pashtun tribe , Yousafzai stands for son of Yousuf/Joseph) Then there were the Turkic people , alot of the tribes pashtunized most famous being the Ghilzais!
There is also a theory that Kashmiris were basically the same people as Pashtuns who ventured into the Kashmir valley and were baffled by its beauty and never returned. Later the diffrences arised because both mixed with different people and were influenced by different groups/civilization!
I would have given you a better explaination with appropriate links but I am extremely busy these days due to exams.

I had an extremely good link with refrences given about the lost tribe theory, if I find it i'l share it.

@ghilzai @Pak-one bro would you like to add/correct something in this explaination?

You summed it up well, nothing to add really.

True but they lost that spark that other Qabilas carry, but they still Pukhtoon and that's what matters.

Perhaps @ghilzai is forgetting the people of their kind were referred as barbarians and inferiors by Indians. Indic race made great contribution founded Taxila-Nalanda, made lots of inventions and discoveries and wrote great epics. I can't understand his crappy brainfarts when those invaders even don't know how to cultivate food and dwelled in tents and he calling others as subhumans. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

All that and you still lost with all the tactics, education, inventions, discoveries. All that meant nothing when it came to the crunch.

Last edited:
All that and you still lost with all the tactics, education, inventions, discoveries. All that meant nothing when it came to the crunch.

There are many instances where inferior civilization have conquered the advanced cultures, even Rome was conquered by Barbarian Visigoths, so certainly the words like subhumans sounds extremely gibberish. Every culture goes through bad time. Not only Indians, many races who formed great empires got conquered by others.

I find it a little odd that a race whose worth is less than that of a gutter dwelling worm with exactly zero contribution to humanity is trying to look down down upon a race having far greater accomplishments in it's collective history and which even today is more respected and superior in every sense possible.

I find it a little odd that a race whose worth is less than that of a gutter dwelling worm with exactly zero contribution to humanity is trying to look down down upon a race having far greater accomplishments in it's collective history and which even today is more respected and superior in every sense possible.

What achievements what history what civilisation?.

Indus etc is not yours it belongs to people who live in it who have brought it.

Another Dravidian trying to claim This as his ha ha ha ha

No offence but don't claim our archivements either. As long as you stick with Bharoti history its all right. Here we have biharis bhaiyas claiming Shivaji. While Shivaji supporters from Maharahstra despises them in the land of shivaji. I wonder what they will say when bihari bhaiya claim Shivaji as his own?

IVC, Rig Vedic, Ghandhara etc its all our history passed down to primitive race of India.

That's looks like your inferiority complex. :omghaha::omghaha:

No offence but don't claim our archivements either. As long as you stick with Bharoti history its all right. Here we have biharis bhaiyas claiming Shivaji. While Shivaji supporters from Maharahstra despises them in the land of shivaji. I wonder what they will say when bihari bhaiya claim Shivaji as his own?

IVC, Rig Vedic, Ghandhara etc its all our history passed down to primitive race of India.

The self hating wannabe Arab-Persian are no body to tell us what to claim what not to claim. :girl_wacko:

A classical case of frontal brain lobotomy done in **** Madrassas or even schools for that matter.You people believe that history ends at IVC and restarts with Bin-Qasim.

India does not require IVC or even Veda's to establish cultural supremacy over lowlifes like you. Even if we discount them completely,we still have 2000 years of history and culture to be proud of. Golden age of Indian science and Mathematics lies between 300-500AD.

Even so called dravidians have achieved higher greater civilizational zenith than your useless turd of a race.

And you need not look back into distant past;look at the situation of both races today. You maggoty ghizali tribe is nothing but a pretend turkic goat humping bacchabaz's who are reviled and squatted by everyone and have highest prostitutes per capita while living on handouts of other countries compared to Indians whose country is on ascendancy.

You have no culture, no contribution to the world that you could call your's and nothing which could carry legacy of your pathetic race forward.

@INDIC I am going to sleep. Take care of this pathetic troll with hyper inflated ego.And provide him with proofs if this useless sub-human creature needs some.

Last edited:
A classical case of frontal brain lobotomy done in **** Madrassas or even schools for that matter.You people believe that history ends at IVC and restarts with Bin-Qasim.

India does not require IVC or even Veda's to establish cultural supremacy over lowlifes like you. Even if we discount them completely,we still have 2000 years of history and culture to be proud of. Golden age of Indian science and Mathematics lies between 300-500AD.

Even so called dravidians have achieved higher greater civilizational zenith than your useless turd of a race.

And you need not look back into distant past;look at the situation of both races today. You people are nothing but a goat humping bacchabaz's who are reviled and squatted by everyone and have highest prostitutes per capita while living on handouts of other countries compared to Indians whose country is on ascendancy.

You have no culture, no contribution to the world that you could call your's and nothing which could carry legacy of your pathetic race forward.
Its funny that Pakistanis and Afghans don't even have their own writing system and still use the Arab writing system
of their former masters. On the other hand the Indians still use their own writing systems.

Its funny that Pakistanis and Afghans don't even have their own writing system and still use the Arab writing system
of their former masters. On the other hand the Indians still use their own writing systems.

Music still uses the ragas given by our ancestors in the subcontinent

Music still uses the ragas given by our ancestors in the subcontinent

Only the self hating wannabe Arab-Persian from West of Radcliffe line like @Nuri Natt live in delusion that Sindhi-Punjabis aren't related to Indian race and foreign guys like @ghilzai will lecture us about our Indian race. :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom