What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

afzal khan was stabbed in the back despite being unarmed. that is a fact. modi type hindus only made up a version that he tried to kill him first, to cover up for this pathetic man.

think logically, if afzal khan wanted to kill this midget, there are hundreds of easier ways to do it when shiva was visiting enemy territory. reality is he made gesture in good faith and paid deeply for trusting the grand daddy of hindutvas.

afzal khan was stabbed in the back despite being unarmed. that is a fact. modi type hindus only made up a version that he tried to kill him first, to cover up for this pathetic man.

think logically, if afzal khan wanted to kill this midget, there are hundreds of easier ways to do it when shiva was visiting enemy territory. reality is he made gesture in good faith and paid deeply for trusting the grand daddy of hindutvas.
The opposite it also true.

In any case - we 'midget' Hindus are like this only. You can't expect anything better.
Too bad Afzal Khan did not have you as an advisor.

Our Shivaji great works.I like that courage.
By the way how the OP know about the body mass of Afzal Khan .Proabably he may be a comedian in darbar of Afzal Khan .And resurrected as Pak -one:D

You are south indian, you have no claim over Shivaji.

The opposite it also true.

In any case - we 'midget' Hindus are like this only. You can't expect anything better.
Too bad Afzal Khan did not have you as an advisor.

Kashmiri of bihari origin being proud of Shivaji. Lol Did you forget the panthy bhaiayas received in 2009 Maharashtra riots? When supporters of Shivaji beat the shit out of North Indian bhaiyas.

You are south indian, you have no claim over Shivaji.

Kashmiri of bihari origin being proud of Shivaji. Lol Did you forget the panthy bhaiayas received in 2009 Maharashtra riots? When supporters of Shivaji beat the shit out of North Indian bhaiyas.
Me - Kashmiri of Bihari Origin? :crazy: Wow! I learn new things everytime. :D

@Nuri Natt - err Shan sir - thanks, you opened my eyes. Again :woot:

Me of Bihari Origin? :crazy: Wow!

Shameless bhaiya claiming archivements of others. Tell me when Shivaji was fighting for Maharashtra, what were bhiayas doing in North? Yep thats it bhaiya history and yours.

If Afzal didnt killed someone in similar fashion then maybe. Now even if Shivaji attacked first people say look at Afzal history of killing guests.

haha i read about this. that bal thackery guys went and beat up sikhs in their own state! LMAO

how pathetic sikhs once were a ferocious people, now getting kicked around by maratha hindus in their own house :lol:

Yeah all that honor an stuff was the reason why Prithviraj Chouhan pardoned and let Mohammed Ghori a war prisoner go, and what did it get him?

Honor and respect is for the people who deserve it, and Afzal Khan wasn't one of them.

He never captured ghuri, even Indian historians admit that but some will not to save face as they got slaughtered an raped by ghuri.

haha i read about this. that bal thackery guys went and beat up sikhs in their own state! LMAO

how pathetic sikhs once were a ferocious people, now getting kicked around by maratha hindus in their own house :lol:

In 2009 they beat North Indian bhiayas, Biharis and UP. Yes we think north india mean punjab and kashmir but they include bihar and up as well. But Sikhs were also beaten in 2008 by Shivaji supporters.

Yes Pashtuns have very good code I agree!!

But how many of them followed it strictly while invading India??

Raping women and killing unarmed Brahmins and destroying temples !!

I think most of them deviated from Pashtunvali.

Pushtoonvali is not applicable to sub humans.

Sorry but it's a hard fact.

He never captured ghuri, even Indian historians admit that but some will not to save face as they got slaughtered an raped by ghuri.

Well you see history from neutral pov, they see it from hindutva pov. They keep coming up with excuses for their defeates.

I have read a lot about Shivaji and he was no doubt one of the finest rulers of South Asia but his rebellion had little to do with religion like Indians are trying to make it out as and the Muslim invasions had likewise little to do with religion.

Shut the fck up @shan. I didnt open this thread to bash hindus. It is about particular persons in a particular incident. Muslims also committed treachery at various occasions
Hey bro, if you have time could you give us some background on pashtun history. Like where is their original homeland, which tribes are considered as original and which ones later merged to form the pashtun nation, how and when did the pashtun people come to inhabit KPK and FATA and what linguistic and other differences, if any, are found in the northern pashtuns and southern pashtuns.
At your own discretion sir.

Hey bro, if you have time could you give us some background on pashtun history. Like where is their original homeland, which tribes are considered as original and which ones later merged to form the pashtun nation, how and when did the pashtun people come to inhabit KPK and FATA and what linguistic and other differences, if any, are found in the northern pashtuns and southern pashtuns.
At your own discretion sir.

You asking a Razakar that question?, god help you then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom