What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

Fair enough, to each his own. As far as we are concerned Afzal Khan was a treachorous mercenary, and got what his deserved, his head chopped off his body.

Atleast we gave him a proper burial unlike what was meted out to Prithviraj Chauhan, that too mind you after he had pardoned Ghori who lost in the first battle of tarain. Now that right there is the epitome of skulduggery.

Thats karma,Ghauri's people are nowhere(i dont mean pathans in general here) but Rajputs are still ruling Rajputana.

Shivaji was smart and treacherous. Many people have not studied biography of sher shah suri, he was also smart and treacherous unlike lodhis. He outsmarted mughals due to that.
That is one way of saying it.

I am surprised that Shivaji showed so much mercy to the Muslim soldiers and population - after decades of oppression and torture. For you he was an evil genius.

For Me - a Hero.

That is one way of saying it.

I am surprised that Shivaji showed so much mercy to the Muslim soldiers and population - after decades of oppression and torture. For you he was an evil genius.

For Me - a Hero.
I didnt use word evil for him. He tactics and stretagies were in accordance with his military resources. He was a grey character, you can also take his action in positive light....he saved lives of thousands of his soldiers by getting rid of a general in his tent.

If they were really into raping hindu women, killing unarmed brahamins and destroying temples.........the hindu population would have turned against them as they did against aurangzaib

What are you talking about? we pathans fought against british till the end.............even in india, Rohilla pathans were very prominent in 1857 war of Independence. General bakht khan and khan bahadur khan were rohilla pashtuns.

They did do all that brother,but they alone were not the culprits.

I didnt use word evil for him. He tactics and stretagies were in accordance with his military resources. He was a grey character, you can also take his action in positive light....he saved lives of thousands of his soldiers by getting rid of a general in his tent.
True. That is correct. In fact everything in life is grey - nothing is black and white :tup:

Thats karma,Ghauri's people are nowhere(i dont mean pathans in general here) but Rajputs are still ruling Rajputana.
FYI,Bhutto, Zardari and many Pakistani leaders are / were Rajputs.

Stop making fun of pathans or i will get back to you and you will start to cry again. Don't consufe Afghan pathans with Pakistani pathans.

Rajputs are not ruling anything in Rajasthan, they barely make 8% of population in Rajastan let alone India. Its desert and dirt poor state of India.

Shivaji was a leader with progressive thinking, vision (his pursuit of naval power) and religious tolerance. How many masjids his men destroyed when muslim forces would routinely destroy hindu temples in maharashtra? When a very beautiful daughter in law of the subedar of kalyan was captured by shivaji's general and he presented her to him, unlike most muslim heroes, shivaji shamed his victorious general by comparing her to his mother, then he gave her a copy of the Quran to show that she was as pak as the quran and sent her back to the subedar with full honor.

Muslims questioning his honor can be shamed in half a second, and they know it.

You and jatt+gutts need special phanty from time to time. Rajasthan rajputs has been reduced to utter worthless beings, human garbaje basically. dharti ka bhoj ho tum sab bc

Deccanese people always resisted outside aggression. More so than any other in the Subcontinent. Marathas are one of many South Deccan peoples not only to resist, but expand after wards.

Our Shivaji great works.I like that courage.
By the way how the OP know about the body mass of Afzal Khan .Proabably he may be a comedian in darbar of Afzal Khan .And resurrected as Pak -one:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom