What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

Well you see history from neutral pov, they see it from hindutva pov. They keep coming up with excuses for their defeates.

You can't change facts the man destroyed an opponent that was well armed had large numbers, had elephants and so on but lacked the courage of Ghurids.

We openly admit we lost the first battle so why wouldn't we admit a capture?.

Vengeance is our game and second time around the bravery of Ghuris opponent was exposed as he ran from the battlefield leaving his men behind.

Ran like a coward and then killed like a coward.

You can't change facts the man destroyed an opponent that was well armed had large numbers, had elephants and so on but lacked the courage of Ghurids.

We openly admit we lost the first battle so why wouldn't we admit a capture?.

Vengeance is our game and second time around the bravery of Ghuris opponent was exposed as he ran from the battlefield leaving his men behind.

Ran like a coward and then killed like a coward.

Also this excuse doesnt make any sense, even if someone had killed Ghuri in first battle it doesnt mean end of invasions. Someone else would have replaced him, it was inevitable.

That's called delusion. :lol::lol::lol:

But why did Ghakkars killed Ghauri. :what:

What's ghakkars got to do with capture?, why don't you just stick to topic and stop quoting me with your nonsense.

Ghuri was assassinated while praying, he didn't run from the battle and leave his men, big difference there.

Also this excuse doesnt make any sense, even if someone had killed Ghuri in first battle it doesnt mean end of invasions. Someone else would have replaced him, it was inevitable.
yea just like some other muslims replaced the failed attempt to conquer India from Arab.

What's ghakkars got to do with capture?, why don't you just stick to topic and stop quoting me with your nonsense.

Ghuri was assassinated while praying, he didn't run from the battle and leave his men, big difference there.

Who run away from battle?

It is not hard fact but a fart !!

Perhaps @ghilzai is forgetting the people of their kind were referred as barbarians and inferiors by Indians. Indic race made great contribution founded Taxila-Nalanda, made lots of inventions and discoveries and wrote great epics. I can't understand his crappy brainfarts when those invaders even don't know how to cultivate food and dwelled in tents and he calling others as subhumans. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hey bro, if you have time could you give us some background on pashtun history. Like where is their original homeland, which tribes are considered as original and which ones later merged to form the pashtun nation, how and when did the pashtun people come to inhabit KPK and FATA and what linguistic and other differences, if any, are found in the northern pashtuns and southern pashtuns.
At your own discretion sir.
Here is a brief review
Actually there is no original homeland but homelands as the Pashtun evolved from many different people

the basic Ones are east Iranic tribes and later the mixing of Scythian tribes(For ex the Sarakzai claim descent from Scythians) , there is a theory that some of the lost tribes of Judea mixed came to Afghanistan and beyond and there is some basic proof although there are still holes to be solved in that theory(Yosufzai is the largest pashtun tribe , Yousafzai stands for son of Yousuf/Joseph) Then there were the Turkic people , alot of the tribes pashtunized most famous being the Ghilzais!
There is also a theory that Kashmiris were basically the same people as Pashtuns who ventured into the Kashmir valley and were baffled by its beauty and never returned. Later the diffrences arised because both mixed with different people and were influenced by different groups/civilization!
Oh almost forgot this one , some also claim greek descent or greek mixing (though this effect is mostly seen in the northern Pashtuns) , Remeber that Alexander left a significant portion of his army there and the subsequent greco0Bactrian kingdoms
I would have given you a better explaination with appropriate links but I am extremely busy these days due to exams.

I had an extremely good link with refrences given about the lost tribe theory, if I find it i'l share it.

@ghilzai @Pak-one bro would you like to add/correct something in this explaination?

Last edited:
Who run away from battle?

The man by the name of Prithvi Raj Chuhan ran from the second battle with Ghuri, He ran and left his men but he was captured and killed.

His skeleton was shifted to Khorasan, his bones rot there to this day.

So, blame of murder of Ghori goes to West Punjab. :yes4:

The man by the name of Prithvi Raj Chuhan ran from the second battle with Ghuri, He ran and left his men but he was captured and killed.

His skeleton was shifted to Khorasan, his bones rot there to this day.

Wtff

Never knew about this part, i bet hindutva have invented their own version.

Back
Top Bottom