What's new

Afzal Guru hanged

Everything is falling into place :

1) Motabhai (Gadkari) has been sent home

2)Rajnath is back and he is known to be close to Modi

3)Vasundhara Raje is back in power in Rajasthan and she is a close confidante of Modi.

4)The election board of BJP is being re-constituted to include Modi, Shivraj Chauhan and his loyalists Amit Shah and another guy are also being brought in.

5) The allies one by one are falling in line - Sukhbir Badal (Akali) have said they will support Modi and both Shiv Sena and MNS (potential ally) have indicated they have no problem with Modi. Today Nitish has said that those who suggest thus name for PM are his rivals thus giving the reconciliatory signal towards Modi. Potential allies include ADMK, BJD and TDP.

6)The Sangh which is the organizational backbone of BJP also seem to have rallied behind him with the reports about VHP and RSS openly endorsing his PM 'credentials'.

Anyway the ultimate power lies in the hands of the aam admi. its upto him to exercise his options carefully. Lets see what 2014 has for us. One thing, this is going to be a very very interesting rat race.

yesterday also read somewhere that BJP spokesperson Mr. Naqvi said they are expecting few more allies to join NDA soon. however, he did not disclose their names.

Interesting point however what you mentioned is a commonpitfall as they its known in economics associated with opportunity cost. However this can be a double edge sword to economic development of inde and sentiments are changing in west, go through cbc comment or radio francais and you can clearly see public views shifting towards the other side with respect to issues like palestine,armenian genocide and kashmir. To pakistans credit, they are right behind israel in lobbying at washington take note , i am skeptic whats their current reason but it was reported in the media, :coffee: , though inde is in a difficult position because nationlism does not run deep enough yet to overcome certain identities though i am curious about the state of this union in a 100 years if i am alive :)

The sentiments in the West, esp Canada and England, had always been pro-Pakistan and anti-India. They were the worst throughout 70's, reached the abyss during the 80's, and stayed suspended during the 90's.

In those days every Tom/Dick/Harry in the West would want to intervene in the Kashmir dispute. Heck they would flat out deny Indian officers to check out the headquarters of terrorist outfits in US, Canada, and England. (The same headquarters that have now become the biggest phobia to the whites living there)

Nothing happened.

Now, when India has grown more powerful and economically more sound, what makes you think such sentiments in the Canadian media would have any, whatsoever, effect on the Kashmir dispute?

Canada was so sidelined after the Indo-US nuke deal, that even the politicians there realized they gotta look out for themselves and cannot count on the US on all matters.

With these two hangings Kasab and Afzal… Terrorist and their supports must understand that…India is not going to tolerate this nonsense… Indian would like to warn every one that seeking peace does not mean that, we cannot take tough and tight decisions.

What I am most happy about is that till the time these guys were alive in indian prison, there was a chance of some idiot hijacking a plane (or something similar) to negotiate their release.. Now that train has atleast left the station...

Congress played the politics card with this hanging but least he dead now

finally he got what he deserved!!! Though it should have been done earlier...

M.Aiyar surely would be very pained today. Apart from the men guarding parliment who were i think were adquetly compenstated there are many folks who suffered the same consequences as the policemen gaurding the Parliment but were hardly compenstated.

On the day of the Parliament attack, home guard Radha Chauhan, now 35, rushed to the rescue of a CRPF constable, Kamlesh Yadav. But what followed this bit of heroism was neither recognition nor reward — only 11 years of hardship and running around for assistance. On December 13, 2001,
Chauhan, was posted outside Gate No 5 of Parliament. “I was assisting a traffic inspector when I saw a speeding ambassador enter the premises, spraying bullets all around. As we ran inside, I saw a woman, who turned out to be Yadav of the CRPF’s 88th Battalion, and ran to shield her,” said Chauhan, who now works as a contractual sweeper.

Thereafter, all went downhill for Chauhan. After 10 days in hospital she went back to work, only to be told that her contract had expired and she was ineligible for compensation as she was alive.

Around that time, her husband was diagnosed with tuberculosis and died five years later.

“I’ve approached everyone, from party presidents to chief ministers as well police officials, but no one helped.”

Speaking to HT, a senior police officer said: “There is an elaborate procedure in such cases and we will provide assistance as and when directed to do so.”
Parliament attack heroine, now a sweeper - Hindustan Times

Ahead of the 11th anniversary of the Parliament attack, Sunita, the 32-year-old widow of ANI cameraman Vikram Bisht who was killed in the attack, got word that she may soon have a government job. Sunita works at a Hindi news channel and her two children —Naveen, 13, and Priya, 12 — go to a neighbourhood school.

“I was 20 years old when Vikram died. No one offered me a job in the aftermath of the incident. I started working two years ago, and earn Rs. 8,000 a month, most of which I spend on the education of my kids,” she said.

“Forget free education for my kids, they can’t even provide me with a job. Neither can they hang convict Afzal Guru,” Sunita said. “They can feed terrorists in jail, but not the family of the victims,” she added.

Now time has come to even go after the architects of these attacks who are safely sitting in Pakistan.

AFZAL KO LATAKAYA …BADA MAZA AAYA.

He shielded terrorists,helped them map out the plan,arranged for their residence,in short conspired against the nation,got what he deserved.

Good for India celebrations on face but a bad feeling and fear in heart of loosing Kashmir internet and mobile phone service is jammed, curfew is imposed.:smokin:
I think his case was not a big issue you can easily convert death penalty into life sentence, we did this to Indian spies, it was congress turn to make saffronz happy it will only create problems(good for us). I hope saffron terrorists won't buy this political stunt by congress, vote for bjp i want to see them in power.

Good for India celebrations on face but a bad feeling and fear in heart of loosing Kashmir internet and mobile phone service is jammed, curfew is imposed.:smokin:
I think his case was not a big issue you can easily convert death penalty into life sentence, we did this to Indian spies, it was conmiddgress turn to make saffronz happy it will only create problems(good for us). I hope saffron terrorists won't buy this political stunt by congress, vote for bjp i want to see them in power.
You bet........ if region need to de developed then one has to rise above religion, or else they become burden to others..... and after some time no one need burden and get thrown.

MIddle east is the perfect example how people (religion)become burden in their progress and what is happening

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom