What's new

Afzal Guru hanged

Good for India celebrations on face but a bad feeling and fear in heart of loosing Kashmir internet and mobile phone service is jammed, curfew is imposed.:smokin:
I think his case was not a big issue you can easily convert death penalty into life sentence, we did this to Indian spies, it was congress turn to make saffronz happy it will only create problems(good for us). I hope saffron terrorists won't buy this political stunt by congress, vote for bjp i want to see them in power.

Firstly,if a curfew for a day averts potential violence,loss of property and possibly loss of lives then it is justified.Things will cool down in a day or two,and then gradually get back to normal.It is a precaution that has been taken.

Secondly,we dont have the system of mob justice here.Afzal Guru has been proved to be an enemy of the state,having played active part in the very center of democracy of India.The judiciary has played its role and the decision is supreme.It may not be a big issue for you,but we,as Indians cannot care less about it.For us,it is an unpardonable act and justice has been served.

RIP to our Shaheeds who saved our corrupt Ministers from this attack. Anyways This is for those who died saving the Parliament!!

Good for India celebrations on face but a bad feeling and fear in heart of loosing Kashmir internet and mobile phone service is jammed, curfew is imposed.:smokin:
I think his case was not a big issue you can easily convert death penalty into life sentence, we did this to Indian spies, it was congress turn to make saffronz happy it will only create problems(good for us). I hope saffron terrorists won't buy this political stunt by congress, vote for bjp i want to see them in power.

Go advice that to Rahman Malik to stop jamming phones during festivals.

Shame on India, they wont be able to take breath...............Kashmir cant ever become their part.

Just watching an interview of Afzal Guru in AajTak, dated 20/12/2001. Donno if this was broadcasted before.... but quite revealing though. Guy is admitting his crime & also goes to say that it has nothing to do with Kashmir cause, but due to his deteriorating financial conditions he took up the mission to attack. Apparently Jihad is more of a business & has nothing to do with the cause. wow..

Here is the full interview...

Last edited by a moderator:
No one bothered to think of the fact that he might have been innocent? Travesty of justice, I believe. There was limited evidence in this regard.

Yup true. Supreme Court made a mistake. Arundhati Roy knows everything. :enjoy:

It is very much possible. Perhaps a bunch of you know what sit on that bench. If they replaced a judge with you, I doubt that would make any difference at all.

Shame on India, they wont be able to take breath...............Kashmir cant ever become their part.

But it already is...why dont you do something about it ?

Protests said to be going on in occupied Kashmir and now spread into Azad Kashmir as well according to a news ticker I saw.

Will be interesting to follow. He's just one figurehead really. More of a thorn - many others exist

Nobody asks why the resistance exists (denial)

Firstly,if a curfew for a day averts potential violence,loss of property and possibly loss of lives then it is justified.Things will cool down in a day or two,and then gradually get back to normal.It is a precaution that has been taken.

Secondly,we dont have the system of mob justice here.Afzal Guru has been proved to be an enemy of the state,having played active part in the very center of democracy of India.The judiciary has played its role and the decision is supreme.It may not be a big issue for you,but we,as Indians cannot care less about it.For us,it is an unpardonable act and justice has been served.

I think majority of the Muslims of Kashmir (hardliner, secularist alike) can be viewed as enemies of the neighboring (occupying) state :lol:

Based on your rubric

He was a poor fruit seller he always denied the attacks, this is indian Propaganda, he was also also not one of the attackers, all attackers were killed. He was deliberately arrested and inocent fruit seller has been hanged by india based on propaganda.

Why are you surprised; neither new not out of their shaky character

Just google "fake encounters" and plenty of literature on the subject is readily available

Protests said to be going on in occupied Kashmir and now spread into Azad Kashmir as well according to a news ticker I saw.

Will be interesting to follow. He's just one figurehead really. More of a thorn - many others exist

Nobody asks why the resistance exists (denial)

I think majority of the Muslims of Kashmir (hardliner, secularist alike) can be viewed as enemies of the neighboring (occupying) state :lol:

Based on your rubric
Your assumption is wrong.We view the terrorists as enemies of the state and hardliners as pain in the @$$

Why are you surprised; neither new not out of their shaky character

Just google "fake encounters" and plenty of literature on the subject is readily available

the thread is about hanging an enemy of the state,not encounters.Being a senior member,I hope you understand.

Do you think Afzal Guru was innocent ? If yes,then why? on what basis?

Some lame a$$es on fire because a terrorist was hanged. No wonder terrorists from world over go to pakistan for their pilgrimage, obviously a large section of population is terrorist themselves.

One terrorist less now who's next? I will be glad to see all these mofo terrorists getting hanged one after other..

The one's crying can fight for the rights and safety of terrorists in their own country and set a good example of being true to their teachings/preachings/brain washing till date but kindly stay out of matters in the lands that are alien to you and your ideologies..

Some lame a$$es on fire because a terrorist was hanged. No wonder terrorists from world over go to pakistan for their pilgrimage, obviously a large section of population is terrorist themselves.

Remember.. Popular opinion in Pakistan considers OBL innocent... :)

Back
Top Bottom