What's new

After Vote, Pakistan’s Strongest Ally Should Be India

Baffling.

I point out that Pakistanis 'on this thread' are over-reacting, and you retort that our media spews out hatred. Where is the connection?

You think that Indian media sensationalises even small issues, the pols follow (follow suit, I think you meant, rather than following the suites) and influence government decisions, and trade relations are impossible. Do you seriously think that things happen this way?

Then, you tell me, a professional manager now on the thirty-ninth year of his working career, what businessmen will and will not do. Do I need to pull in Mukesh Ambani to tell you that businessmen will go anywhere, do anything if that helps them to make better profits than normal circumstances do?

I will not get it, as I always see posts with green tags through saffron glasses. I? Saffron glasses?? Perhaps this was the unkindest cut of all?

Of course, the sacred history of pre-partition days is not to be mentioned; it is written in The Book and therefore beyond questioning. I suppose it would not help matters to point out that I am not inclined to believe in anything peddled by Nehru or Patel in the past, that my conclusions are my own?

MAJ was in Congress. What a discovery! I am hit by a thunderbolt at the awesomeness of the thing. Do you know what non sequitur means?

You are trying to pose as young poster :)

why try to sell it here in pakistan knock on america and europe and western even russian???? doors you will have better luck their Dont try to patronize pakistan make pakistan dependent on India and then when ever you feel like it pull the plug like how it is going on with IRan and the sanctions

I see how indian Minds work know

"thank you come again"

You copy every medicine their is in the world and yet complain that china is the Copy master

Shame on India
shame on india
shame on india

1. Patent expires after 20 years, then anybody can manufacture that medicine.we are not doing anything against the IPR regime but China is ; that's difference.

2. We are already selling medicines for whole world . Even Pakistan has bought Indian medicines during floods.

You cannot hold a gun in one hand and an olive branch in another, duplicity isn't very heart warming.
It's not about duplicity. It's saying that I'm ready to make peace if you're willing, but ready to defend myself if you're not:

greatseal1.jpg

It's only duplicity if you're offering peace with one hand while concealing a knife with intention to stab in the other.

Some of the broader questions that come to mind are:

Can Pakistan retain its identity without hatred-of-India?
Can Pakistan accept a peaceful relationship that isn't between equals?
Can Pakistan suppress Islamic militancy enough to restrain the calls for jihad in India?
Can Pakistan actually punish citizens who rob and murder Indians (look what happened to the 26/11 prosecutor last week)?
Can India's bureaucracy cope with the added responsibilities normal relations with Pakistan will entail, such as increased trade and movement of people?

why try to sell it here in pakistan knock on america and europe and western even russian???? doors you will have better luck their Dont try to patronize pakistan make pakistan dependent on India and then when ever you feel like it pull the plug like how it is going on with IRan and the sanctions

I see how indian Minds work know

"thank you come again"

You copy every medicine their is in the world and yet complain that china is the Copy master

Shame on India
shame on india
shame on india

Indian companies puts their brandname on the copied medicine while the Chinese puts Indian companies' brandname in the medicine which they copy and manufacture - Got the difference???

It's not about duplicity. It's saying that I'm ready to make peace if you're willing, but ready to defend myself if you're not:

greatseal1.jpg

It's only duplicity if you're offering peace with one hand while concealing a knife with intention to stab in the other.

Some of the broader questions that come to mind are:

Can Pakistan retain its identity without hatred-of-India?
Can Pakistan accept a peaceful relationship that isn't between equals?
Can Pakistan suppress Islamic militancy enough to restrain the calls for jihad in India?
Can Pakistan actually punish citizens who rob and murder Indians (look what happened to the 26/11 prosecutor last week)?
Can India's bureaucracy cope with the added responsibilities normal relations with Pakistan will entail, such as increased trade and movement of people?

This is a million dollar question...So the friendship with India is more dangerous for Pakistan then a war with India....

listen guys, you cant wish us away, neither can we - we have a long border, a history of co-existence in good times and bad times - it is time to break the shackles of anamosity, stop looking backwards, move forward to a better and prosperous future if not for us, for our younger generation, they deserve at least this much from us....

Sir, I'm completing my degree in B. Sc (hons) Psychology and am in my last semester.

good luck to you.....

If Pakistan wants to progress they'd be well advised to stay as far away from Indian bureaucracy as possible.

do you realise that both the bureaucrazies or establishments may be the problem....

Both nations can benfit a lot from each as Fatman said and as I have always stated here on the site time for the haterd and bloodshed to end it's time for a better future for our children on both sides there is haterd in both sides always remember it takes two hands to clap and two to tango etc.. anyhow my point here is YES Pakistan can use this friendship with the right gov to better it self and India can also gain a lot from the friendship from Pakistan. I always pray and hope that there will be friendship and peace between the two so help us GOD.

Honestly, politicians of both countries are chamaeleon. We can't expect anything peaceful from these goons but guess.

One reason the Anglo-Saxons are top dog? Asians been hatin on each other soooo long. We have differences...but look out for each other in the end. The fact China, India and Pakistan screw each other at every chance helps us stay on top. Not our doing mind you....but helpful.

One reason the Anglo-Saxons are top dog? Asians been hatin on each other soooo long. We have differences...but look out for each other in the end. The fact China, India and Pakistan screw each other at every chance helps us stay on top. Not our doing mind you....but helpful.

sir you are being politically correct here. infighting maybe one reason the coloured nations dont have the top slot but it also has to do with the evolution and the way people of the west evolved into what they are today , I am in no way suggesting the super race idea that is normally picked by racists but I am talking about the "killer App"
its called work ethic.

Back
Top Bottom