What's new

After US, who will invade Afghanistan in 20 years?

Honestly brother, that will never happen, take my word for it. And i personally believe that better, brotherly and equal relations based on mutual respect is the only option for us.
I guess we shold join together as one country like it used to be for centuries. Get rid of this British demarcated artificial boundaries and become as one nation as Muslims only. That will be oure succes for freedom and peace :smokin:

Honestly brother, that will never happen, take my word for it. And i personally believe that better, brotherly and equal relations based on mutual respect is the only option for us.

I agree with you, it will not happen. Otherwise the West will label Pakistan conquer Afghanistan. I repeat no country in history willing to connect join together with another country. Afghans dislikes Pakistan much as well Pakistanis dislikes them.

Pakistan and Afghanistan will stay in seperate countries on the map. Pakistan will NOT handle the unrest numerous problems in Afghanistan, our helicopters (T129/W10) will be shot down by Afghans freedom fighters/militants.

I think, there will be surprised in 20 years times for another unknown superpowers, not China. If Pakistan didn't prepare from today's WOT, it will collapse in long runs.

I guess we shold join together as one country like it used to be for centuries. Get rid of this British demarcated artificial boundaries and become as one nation as Muslims only. That will be oure succes for freedom and peace :smokin:

talking about islamic countries, then ask iran and arab countries as long as CARs too to join us.

I think after Breaking two super powers , the 3rd one may have something called BRAINS & will not try to invade it .

But it seems like Afghani Chars is too Addictive to superpowers everyone wants to try it ,but after trying they All go Tunn & loose everything .

if they keep on sending militants probably we would invade.

But then again they are practically already a province of ours(though this is very unfortunate for us).

Assalam alaikum

There is no hiding place it is clear we can't ignore it and this is not true that paksitanies hate afghans and vice versa, it is our incompetent leaders who brought us to this situation.

To clear myself see how othmans ruled major part of the arab world then came in the voice of nationalism and they fought with each other and until a decade or more ago they used to look at each other suspicion but see when ordogan did good job in his country, talk ( most of it just talk ) about the issues that relate to us how he became popular among the arab public. I 've been told by many arab i don't mind if ordogan lead me or rule me or they would say ordogan is better then our leaders.

Now come to afghan - pakistan till british raaj most of the muslim leaders that ruled india from where did they come?
was there any boundaries between us?
when ever muslims of the sub continent face with problems with non muslims who were the first to come and help us?
i can go on but i guess it is enough to make my point.

we have much much common among us let there be any good leader in our region and u will see how the public will go for it

Most of our problems is with our leaders who r actually stealers

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Giving example of iranians and arab world will not work coz it is very obvious the race does matter there while in pakistan zardari blochi , jamali blochi , laghari blochi. baynazeer sindhi, her fahter sindhi, musharraf urdu speaking, ayyoub from hazara region, nawaz, shokat from punjab, ghulam ishaq khan pakhtoon etc. In afghanistan for the last century it is ruled by pakhtoon correct me if m wrong, so there is no question of race

and if somebody say the question of race does matter then r admitting they r is no terrorism no pakistani involvement it is only ethnic agenda that is keeping afghanistan divided nothing else

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Giving example of iranians and arab world will not work coz it is very obvious the race does matter there while in pakistan zardari blochi , jamali blochi , laghari blochi. baynazeer sindhi, her fahter sindhi, musharraf urdu speaking, ayyoub from hazara region, nawaz, shokat from punjab, ghulam ishaq khan pakhtoon etc. In afghanistan for the last century it is ruled by pakhtoon correct me if m wrong, so there is no question of race

and if somebody say the question of race does matter then r admitting they r is no terrorism no pakistani involvement it is only ethnic agenda that is keeping afghanistan divided nothing else

TARIQ

if a tajik is not acceptable to a pashtun in afghanistan, what makes you think they accept a panjabi. trust me, this is never going to work, even the common man in these 2 countries wont accept such a combination.

In afghanistan for the last century it is ruled by pakhtoon correct me if m wrong, so there is no question of race
what does the bolded part mean?

Assalam alaikum

I strongly believe that muslim countries should be one and the 2 most likely countries to form a one unit is afghanistan and pakistan and i dont care at that time if my president or prime minister is our uzbek , tajik or pakhtoon brother.

TARIQ

It is in the Quran, Allah created us into nations you cant join them FUFUF

Dont be an arabized c****
NEVER. EVER.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

There is no hiding place it is clear we can't ignore it and this is not true that paksitanies hate afghans and vice versa, it is our incompetent leaders who brought us to this situation.

To clear myself see how othmans ruled major part of the arab world then came in the voice of nationalism and they fought with each other and until a decade or more ago they used to look at each other suspicion but see when ordogan did good job in his country, talk ( most of it just talk ) about the issues that relate to us how he became popular among the arab public. I 've been told by many arab i don't mind if ordogan lead me or rule me or they would say ordogan is better then our leaders.

Now come to afghan - pakistan till british raaj most of the muslim leaders that ruled india from where did they come?
was there any boundaries between us?
when ever muslims of the sub continent face with problems with non muslims who were the first to come and help us?
i can go on but i guess it is enough to make my point.

we have much much common among us let there be any good leader in our region and u will see how the public will go for it

Most of our problems is with our leaders who r actually stealers

TARIQ

Go learn English before continuing your mindless rant

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

if a tajik is not acceptable to a pashtun in afghanistan, what makes you think they accept a panjabi. trust me, this is never going to work, even the common man in these 2 countries wont accept such a combination.

The pakistani common man believes in this imaginary concept of 'ummah' which isnt even in the Quran
We must separate ourselves from arab culture and be muslims, and be loyal to pakistan only

The only superpower to invade and stay in Afghanistan will be "Amchi Bollywood". No one can beat the "Shock and Awe" of titillating Bollywood 'firepower'. No one!
temptation.gif

Beat that suckers!

Assalam alaikum,

if i m not wrong in pakistan there r more pakhtoon then afghanistan and they accept balochi, urdu speaking, hazarah ,saraiki , sindhi and punjabi. when we r one don't matter who rules and btw it is not that i m saying to unite us with force.

regarding the bolded part i meant racism.

TARIQ

It is in the Quran, Allah created us into nations you cant join them FUFUF

Dont be an arabized c****
NEVER. EVER.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Go learn English before continuing your mindless rant

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

The pakistani common man believes in this imaginary concept of 'ummah' which isnt even in the Quran
We must separate ourselves from arab culture and be muslims, and be loyal to pakistan only

I also read quran it didnot say o pakistanyo or afghano it talked to momen unless u dont' consider ur self a momen
did u ever read this ayat واعتصمو بحبل الله جميعا it doesnot say to about pakistan or of me being a punjabi etc

weather u like it or we can't distance of ourselves from arab if u wanna understand quran ( which is in arabic ) u need to know arabic language, our Prophet pbuh is arabic, arab brought us this beautiful religion

i m not that intelligent as u and very bad in english but still u got my point and u could not answer them but tried to be personnel.

so kind of u

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum,

if i m not wrong in pakistan there r more pakhtoon then afghanistan and they accept balochi, urdu speaking, hazarah ,saraiki , sindhi and punjabi. when we r one don't matter who rules and btw it is not that i m saying to unite us with force.

regarding the bolded part i meant racism.

TARIQ
WS, perhaps your pashtunhs have a differnt mentality. I know you are saying all of this from a good heart, i am not questioning your good intentions, but I KNOW MY COUNTRY and PEOPLE more than you know us. Afghanistan is a concentrated dirt now-come close to it and you will become dirty, we have turned from normal human beings to morons for the last 40 years, we have been ruled and occupied by direct and proxy invaders in this 4 decades, we have lost our education/educated people, 95% of us are illiterate, why on earth do you want to add extra headache to yourself by joining us? We might get something from Paksitan, but beleive me you will get nothing from us apart from misary, so stay away from hell, this is for your good.

Back
Top Bottom