What's new

After US, who will invade Afghanistan in 20 years?

Afghans invaded and killed millions of non-muslims like ghori and ghazni...
from 2 decades they are paying back and it will not stop very soon..

After US?
lets see when US leaves Afghanistan

That's why they say, Karma doesn't spare anyone. But I don't think that should be brought into this as it will become a history theme here then.

Personally speaking, US is not going to go ANYWHERE as what most Pakistanis and Jamaatis are praying. It is of too much strategic value to be able to peek in entire relevant Asia at the same time simultaneously without having to move a muscle. Afghanistan is the next best option to Tajikistan which is still de facto Russian territory.

After seeing the fate of super power's in Afghanistan no super power will invade it only stupid will do that .

Usually these "invasions" are not objectives to just invade for the heck of it. You're telling me that superpowers have died because of superhuman Afghans, no. It is simply because of a miscalculation of tactics and the militant attitude among the Talibunnies that are equally destructive for common Afghans. Contrary to what you like to see, it isn't entire Afghanistan up in arms against USA. Neither was it so during Soviet "invasion" which was more or less a riot control job on a larger scale.

I am quite sure you won't be applying the same law if say in future China was to invade Afghanistan, since they're your bread and butter and somehow automatically classify as invincible army of immortals or something.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

1-unification or whatever, i can assure you that it will not happen, it is nothing but a fantasy in this forum.[

2-Regarding the bolded part, what hate? can you point out to a single post/comment which is hateful again
pakistan?/QUOTE]

Refusing a unification is what automatically classifies Afghans as haters.

Through history, Afghanistan is very unique places for foreginer invaders, it is possible another unknown superpowers likely to invade Afghanistan after the US withdrawn in 2014. I don't think Pakistan should celebrate of happy ending as we should consider another threats coming after Soviet, USA, and who is next (maybe 20 or 30 years) ??

Is Pakistan willing to do start all over again for more violences and regular attacks?

:undecided:

my guess is noone for a very very long time.

Asia is a rising power. Foreign bases won't be allowed in Afghanistan as it would weaken Asia.

Afghanistan will find a political equilibrium again (not Tajik overrun goons) and develop itself after an initial turmoil period of fanatic rule.

The Soviet invasion was a big blunder by the Russians, they won't repeat it.

That's why they say, Karma doesn't spare anyone. But I don't think that should be brought into this as it will become a history theme here then.

Personally speaking, US is not going to go ANYWHERE as what most Pakistanis and Jamaatis are praying. It is of too much strategic value to be able to peek in entire relevant Asia at the same time simultaneously without having to move a muscle. Afghanistan is the next best option to Tajikistan which is still de facto Russian territory.

once upon a time they were invaders,but now they are being invaded!!!

As u said,USA will not vacate Afghans,they should be there and use these afghans for their interests..

And by they way Once upon a time Ghori and Ghazni looted billions and billion worth of gold from India,Now it's time for our corporates to start mining and get the minerals on which afghans are sitting idle.... ;)

That day will come soon.....haven't india signed some agreements with Karzai lately?? ;)
See the time cycle is true!!

fanboys afghans have ruled u and u licked their feet for centuries u just entered afghanistan just talk when u spend 10 years plus without u.s

TARIQ

What a ignorant post, my my, don't you indians know better not to talk of things that you know very little to nothing about?

You gotta be kidding me!

And you've got to stop kidding yourself with all of that bullsh!t you just posted, trust me, its a friendly advice.

What's now known as Afghanistan had been part of myriads of empires until 1702 when persian adventurer Ahmed Abdali set up his fiefdom and gave them a national identity. Then again it became buffer state between Russian and England.

But none of them could force their writ upon the Afghans, its like saying Kashmir is a part of india just because indian gov. says so but in reality Kashmir is a disputed territory regardless of what indian gov. map depicts. However, there is a big difference, unlike Kashmir, no one was successful in deploying and maintaining a large military presence in Afghanistan without having to face fierce resistance, which, finally forced the invaders out with their tail between their legs.

when persian adventurer Ahmed Abdali

My my, another sign of serious lack of knowledge from an indian, FYI Abdali was an Afghan. Keep up the ignorant posts my friend, Next thing you know the word ignorant will become synonymous with the word indian.

The Afghans did win one 19th-century battle against a British-led Sikh army, but that was the exception that proves the rule.

One "19th century battle", your kidding me right?, why are you making a fool of yourself? The British lost 3 wars in Afghanistan, go learn the history before yapping nonsense.

After that, the British emerged as the power behind the Kabul throne, maintaining their influence until the '40s before US and Soviet took over.

The Shrewd british, knowing that they couldn't take Afghanistan through conquest (unlike a certain country in south asia that dreams of "superpower" status), instead, took advantage of Afghanistan's landlocked geography, which was one of its biggest weaknesses. With Russia to the north and British conquered india to the south east and no access to sea, Afghanistan was left with no choice.

true noone wants to settle there.

Funny i'm hearing this from an indian, what's the matter, your @rse is burning because you and your people have been ghulams of every invader? The inferiority complex you people have is appalling, but i can't blame you for the 1,000+ years of ghulami (including that of british) you people did under foreign invaders.

The country who wants to see its brave men dieing for no reason geting there economys as$ kicked will sure do

Back
Top Bottom