What's new

After Ladkah, possible Intrusion of Chinese troops in Arunachal Pradesh : Indian media

Mmmm ok if you say so...that's what I was told about no land being lost by India too, and then it was confirmed.
Confirmed by who- Your narrative is not mine- All you need to do is google the meaning of lost and encroached- This will give you the answer- Nothing is final as yet.

Confirmed by who- Your narrative is not mine- All you need to do is google the meaning of lost and encroached- This will give you the answer- Nothing is final as yet.

I'm not part of any narrative I have no stake in the matter. I'm just trying to get information. So what you're saying is India will push China out of this 'encroached' territory?

I'm not part of any narrative I have no stake in the matter. I'm just trying to get information. So what you're saying is India will push China out of this 'encroached' territory?
No body is going to push any body!- India and China together will deescalate and ultimately agree together to move back to previous positions. India is also not going to back down, the ball is in China's court.

serious question:Only for Indian friends to answer pls.
Is Chayna now inside territory that was previously under indian control in that valley/lake area after the june 15th scuffle?
Is Indian Govt. being honest & transparent about loss of any territory in the aftermath?
A simple yes or now would suffice.

they want to capture india ????????? whats plan damn ?:D
now after 20 painful deaths Indian soldiers are scared of being minced meat by china :P
THANKS but NO thanks bro, as i've insisted since day ONE i join this forum:" NOBODY can RULE India except Indians" :dirol:
Just imagine what you going to do like
(1) when COWS running around everywhere
(2) when some strange looking NAKED people come surging at you like those you posted a while ago
(3) who can provide those type of (24/7/365) security measure for those female officers or soldiers whom you brought along during the occupation?:help:
Worst of all, how you going to handle the daily "HUMAN GOLD" from half a billion of friendly citizens there? :close_tema:

THANKS but NO thanks bro, as i've insisted since day ONE i join this forum:" NOBODY can RULE India except Indians" :dirol:
Just imagine what you going to do like
(1) when COWS running around everywhere
(2) when some strange looking NAKED people come surging at you like those you posted a while ago
(3) who can provide those type of (24/7/365) security measure for those female officers or soldiers whom you brought along during the occupation?:help:
Worst of all, how you going to handle the daily "HUMAN GOLD" from half a billion of friendly citizens there? :close_tema:
at least someone have to take this challenge to make them civilized sir

When is India going to do their mythical Surgical Strikes against China???

Looks like Bollywood will make a movie called Surgical Strikes Part 2: The Dragon Lynching and India will declare victory and move on...

No body is going to push any body!- India and China together will deescalate and ultimately agree together to move back to previous positions. India is also not going to back down, the ball is in China's court.

Ball is in China's side of the court, say the Indians.... While the Chinese are physically themselves on India's side of the court!!!

Screw the ball... The taken the whole court!!

Lol

Ball is in China's side of the court, say the Indians.... While the Chinese are physically themselves on India's side of the court!!!

Lol
All in good fun!

images

China occupied india land of Arunachal Pradesh

aunachal2.jpg

According to BJP MP Tapir Gawar, the photo is of a bird of prey on the river in Dukhan, another bird of iron. One can see from the two-lane road connecting the two sides of the dalang that its construction is so new. This road and bridge were built by the Chinese army. The BRTF of India dug an iron fence near the bird fence but built it. The Indian Army is being pushed out of Aleppo, which is currently under siege, due to Chinese aggression. MP Tapir's village has expressed outrage over the Chinese aggression in Arunachal Pradesh.

According to the MP, the Chinese army has also captured an Indian army base 10-12 km from the McMahon Line. The Indian Army was stationed at a place called Maza, a few kilometers away. The Indian Army retains the name of the newly established camp, Maza Aleka Eri, as before. However, places like Bicha, Achapila and Langju are under Chinese occupation today. Significantly, there was an Indian Army camp at a place called Asapila in Chinese territory today.

https://assam.news18.com/news/natio...jp-mp-tapir-gaon-describes-history-62953.html

Here I have quoted Endian source, therefore, nobody can dare to call it fake (make effective use of translator if you cant read Hindi)!

Now what does this means? To me, Endia must remove its forces from IoK to safeguard whatever land it has left, which means its a golden opportunity for Pakistan to capture Kashmir !

When is India going to do their mythical Surgical Strikes against China???

Looks like Bollywood will make a movie called Surgical Strikes Part 2: The Dragon Lynching and India will declare victory and move on...

Lol
mark my words movie name will be GALWAN KA SULTAN OR GALWAN :lol:

China occupied india land of Arunachal Pradesh

aunachal2.jpg

According to BJP MP Tapir Gawar, the photo is of a bird of prey on the river in Dukhan, another bird of iron. One can see from the two-lane road connecting the two sides of the dalang that its construction is so new. This road and bridge were built by the Chinese army. The BRTF of India dug an iron fence near the bird fence but built it. The Indian Army is being pushed out of Aleppo, which is currently under siege, due to Chinese aggression. MP Tapir's village has expressed outrage over the Chinese aggression in Arunachal Pradesh.

According to the MP, the Chinese army has also captured an Indian army base 10-12 km from the McMahon Line. The Indian Army was stationed at a place called Maza, a few kilometers away. The Indian Army retains the name of the newly established camp, Maza Aleka Eri, as before. However, places like Bicha, Achapila and Langju are under Chinese occupation today. Significantly, there was an Indian Army camp at a place called Asapila in Chinese territory today.

https://assam.news18.com/news/natio...jp-mp-tapir-gaon-describes-history-62953.html

Here I have quoted Endian source, therefore, nobody can dare to call it fake (make effective use of translator if you cant read Hindi)!
THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY NOW . they are now chinese nationals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom